• Published 30th Dec 2021
  • 330 Views, 3 Comments

In Between - LulaMoonBow



Sunset Shimmer meets her original human self, who is unconciously destroying both the worlds Sunset knows.

  • ...
 3
 330

Chapter 5

“I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful, but, you know, I’m not the one who created the mirror, so there are still a lot of things I have to learn about it. Until the journal starts to work again, you’ll have to come to Equestria whenever you need to talk to me or tell me something.”

“Okay, Princess.”

“Well, hope to see you soon, Sunset! And sorry again for not inviting you to the coronation. I don’t know what I was thinking!”

“No problem, Twilight. You had a good enough reason.”

Twilight smiled. “The chariot is waiting outside for you. Better not keep them waiting too long!”

“Thank you, Twilight. It was nice meeting you after so long.” Sunset pulled her friend into a hug.


The teen girl stumbled out of the portal and was met with the worried faces of her friends.

“Where were you? You’re an hour late to school!”

“You could have at least let us know!”

“You weren’t picking up your phone - we got so worried about you!”

Sunset looked up at her friends in confusion, but then she giggled. “Sorry. Next time I’ll tell you when I decide to visit the Princess. But how did you figure out that I was in Equestria?”

“Oh, that’s easy. We noticed you were missing, and you weren’t answering our calls and texts, so we put our thinking caps on, and investigated, and then Rainbow believed you went through the portal, and we agreed that was a possibility, so we stood in front of this statue and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and-“

“I think she gets it Pinkie, darling. Anyway, what were you doing in Equestria, may I ask?”