• Published 14th Sep 2022
  • 282 Views, 3 Comments

Kamen Rider Arthurian - Digisaiyan10



this is a story of a man who is destined to become the king of the world

  • ...
7
 3
 282

Destiny 4

'it's been 4 weeks and there has yet to be another chessian attack I do not know if I should be glad or concerned.' I thought to myself as I laid on my bed. I got up to go and eat some dinner with sunset, as I got down there I noticed her talking with a pony in a white cloak who had a crossbow and quiver on his back. I listened in and heard them talking "the chessians are making a move towards conquering equestria they have already conquered the griffin, yak, and sea pony kingdoms." said the pony in the white cloak, then sunset said "Crimson Arrow you are my best soldier against these chessians but you have to trust our soldiers."


"I would trust them if your guard captain wouldn't of been corrupted and defeated by a pony calling themselves Arthurian, and put into a coma." said Crimson Arrow as he left, then sunset sighed and turned around saying "I know you heard that entire thing gilded you can come out now." I came out from behind the door and saw she was holding a cup of red liquid that I know isn't wine because it smells like it has iron in it. "come here so I can tell you something." I approached her and she said "you see I gave you that necklace because it was made to help unlock someone's hidden magical potential, yours is like a frozen tundra, cold and unforgiving at first glance but beautiful and nice when you get to know it."


An alarm went off and sunset said "gilded head to your room and stay safe." as she ran towards the throne room, I snuck in the shadows toward the throne room. as I got to the throne room I saw that the door was barred shut, I found a hole and looked into the room and saw a metal shark wearing mage armor holding a staff with a red crystal on it. the shark was firing at sunset just barely missing each shot, the doors out of the throne room burst open and Crimson Arrow came in tossing off his cloak revealing a red furred earth pony with a orange white mix mane and tail, he was wearing leather armor that was dyed white. then a white light shined around his waist making a driver that looked like a back slab with a bow and arrow pointing to his right side with a lever to the left of it it then announced what it was called.

Cross Driver!

he then pressed down the lever with his right hand, and then put his hand into the position of aiming a bow, shouting "HENSHIN!" armor appeared in front of him he then released the imaginary arrow shattering the armor which then appeared on him while the driver said.

The archer who never misses his shot! Kamen~ Rider~ Kamen~ Rider~ Robin!

His armor was a green cloak with a hood and a green bandana his chestplate looked like it was old European armor. his arms had green metal armguards, his legs had green European armor on them. His visor look like it was the eyes of a hawk that were colored red. his crossbow turned into a sniper rifle and his quiver went under his cape and turned into a mag belt on his chest. The shark chessian then took out a bag filled with pawnai chessians, and tossed them out while saying in a gruff voice "pawnai distract this man while I take the kingdoms queen!" Crimson then took out something that looks like a rose petal, he removed his bow and arrow piece from his belt and attached the Rose petal. He then said "I will finish you in a minute you monster!" while pushing the lever down again, his cape, hood, and mag belt disappear while his armor changed to red while a tune played.

The Speedy reaper shall defeat you quickly! Kamen~ Rider~ Kamen~ Rider~ Robin: reaper mode!

(Play red like roses)

His weapon changed to a red mechanical scythe as the tune finished. After that he charged at the pawnai slashing them, making them shatter one after the other. When he finished he noticed that the shark pawnai is nowhere to be seen, I broke through the door finally, by freezing the lock and shattering it. I noticed a note on the throne after Crimson arrow had left which read {if you want to see your queen alive and well you will meet me at the graveyard behind the church of the sun at midnight.} I crumpled up the note and noticed something on the floor, it was a phone I found a video on it so I started it and sunset's voice said "gilded, I know you are Arthurian this phone is a device that will transform into a bike which I have dubbed the Machine Kingcycle, there is something else I need to tell you but I don't have the time at the moment so to turn this phone into it's vehicle mode all you have to do is hit the button on the bottom three times in a row." I did as it said and pressed the button on the bottom three times and it announced while transforming

Machine Kingcycle!

It turned into a motorcycle that was colored blue, silver, and gold. I hopped onto it and summoned my driver while driving towards the graveyard. once I got there I got off of the Machine Kingcycle. my driver started to glow once again changing and announcing it's name.

Legends Fusion Driver

It added another slot and the button turned into a lever that was shaped like a flathead screwdriver. I took out my three wonderride books turning to face the shark chessian. "I will make you pay for taking her you beast." I said as I slotted KOA into the first slot, TMG into the second slot, and DOC into the final slot. I then pressed the lever down saying "HENSHIN", performing the motions of my transformation stance splitting the armor into thirds it shattered into particles and twisted around me.

THE SWORD, SHIELD, AND SOUL OF THE KING UNITE AS ONE! KAMEN RIDER~ KAMEN RIDER~ AR~THUR~IAN: TRINITY FORM!

my left and right sides had the appearance of my dual arms form but in the middle it had a dragon face, the cloak as a tail, the helmet changed gaining a pair of small horns, and on my back a pair of draconic wings formed. the armored boots gained talons as the armor finished appearing on me. "now I will end this fight here and now" I said as I charged toward the chessian slashing It across the chest with Excalibur, it hit me with it's staff which broke the staff in half. I light my shield on fire and slammed it into the chessian sending it back a bit. I pressed down the lever once again jumping into the air using my wings to keep myself up there while energy built up in my foot.

Trinity burning finishing kick!

a D20 then appeared around the chessian rolling and it landed on a NAT 20. I hit my rider kick igniting the shark chessian, separating it from it's host who was a cyan furred pegasus mare with a rainbow colored mane and tail. I then found the chessian was trying to bury sunset alive I punched the single pawnai shattering it. I untied her and helped her out of the hole. I untransformed showing that my wings have transformed into that of a dragon, and had some scales on my shoulders.