• Published 14th Sep 2022
  • 282 Views, 3 Comments

Kamen Rider Arthurian - Digisaiyan10



this is a story of a man who is destined to become the king of the world

  • ...
7
 3
 282

destiny 2

[hello there whoever reads this my name used to be @#$% )*&^(, but now I go by the name Gilded Sky, I was sent here against my own will and had an encounter with what I will be calling Chessians seeing as they shatter into broken chess pieces when they are defeated. a week has passed since my last battle and I have found out how much I have changed. for example I used to be 20 years old nearly 21, now I have become a 11 year old Pegasus colt] I wrote in my journal that the nurse that treated me gave to me to record anything that I 'remember' about myself. I closed the book and looked outside of the window of the orphanage room I was in, I also had a room mate to talk with it was the pony that I saved when I first got here, an orange furred Pegasus with a 'pink' (Magenta!) mane and tail. her name was apparently Scootaloo, everyone was outside in the field playing stuff like tag, kickball, jump rope, and more. suddenly the wall near the kids who were playing hide and seek exploded and out of the smoke came some chessians, to be specific 20 lions whom I assume might be the grunts and a anthropomorphic owl in leather armor wielding a bow. I turned and said to my only companion aka Scootaloo "run and hide something is going on outside I am going to get help."


as she hid under the bed I ran outside of the orphanage, and headed towards the chaos my driver appearing on my waist. I slotted the book into the driver and pressed down the button on top of the driver while saying "HENSHIN"

The one who is destined to save the world from it's shadows has arrived! Kamen rider~ Kamen rider~ Arthurian!

my armor then appeared on me as I charged at them, easily defeating the grunts while the owl chessian fired energy arrows at me knocking me back 'this isn't good if I get hit by anymore of those arrows I will turn back to normal and be defenseless, is that my destiny to die and let them kill the ones I care about' as I finished my the pawns pieces and the rook who I defeated started to glow and fly towards me surrounding me, they then pulled themselves together transforming into a book that had a white color to it, as I grabbed it it said

The defender of the King

I then took out KOA and replaced it with the new book and once again pressed the button.

The shield that protects the innocent has arrived! Kamen rider~ Kamen rider~ Arthurian: Pridwen!

my left shoulder plate and arm armor changed it now looked like it was made from a mix of quartz and steel, taking on the look of a knight piece and on my arm a great shield appeared. I then blocked the shots from the owl and charged closer to it hitting the button in the shield.

Let's go the devouring shield finisher!

the shield announced loudly with energy. I put the shield in front of me and it started to suck the owl towards me eating it's bow , so I pressed the button on my driver twice a D20 appearing around the owl, it rolled and landed on a Nat 20 punching it with my non shield hand. sending it flying back 10 feet and shattering into broken bishop pieces, I then took the new book out of my driver and went to mine and scootaloo's room. As I got in to the room I saw that Scootaloo was missing and that her bed was destroyed, looking around I saw that on the wall was a note that read [If you want your 'friend' back then come meet me at midnight at the train station.]

------------------------------------------------------------------( 4 hours and 20 minutes later)-------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the train station, looking around I saw Scootaloo tied up in front of a silver unicorn stallion with an black and white mane and tail. said unicorn was holding a short sword, and wearing a pure jet black version of the royal guard armor. "so you decided to show up huh, you fake king." he said, "hand over my friend you monster" I said to him. as I talked with him I summoned my driver as it finished appearing it glowed again changing, adding a second slot to it and moving the button onto the side of it.

Legends Driver Mark II!

as it finished saying what it is now called, the stallion tossed out a bunch of black pawn pieces, and held a black knight piece in his hand and shoved it into himself transforming him. "now I will defeat you so my queen shall rule the land unopposed!" he said as he finished transforming he transformed looking like a crocodile in black armor and his sword became a broadsword. I then slotted in KOA and DOK into the two slots of the driver moved my left hand down towards the button swinging my right arm out I pressed the button and pushed both my arms forwards shouting "HENSHIN!" splitting the two halves of the armor apart

two legends combine~ the shield of the defender~ and the sword of the king~ become one! Kamen rider~ Kamen rider~ Arthurian: dual arms!

the armor went around me until it stopped and joined together on top of me, my left side took on the appearance of SOC and my right side took the appearance of KOA. The shield appeared on my left arm and Excalibur held in my right hand. Seeing my transformation Scootaloo's eyes widened, I got into my fighting stance.

(play the theme song of Kamen rider Wizard)


I ran towards the pawns slashing them as I passed by them, as they shattered I turned towards the monster. "you really think you have a chance against my queen huh? Well, I guess I have no choice but to end you here and now!" said the crocodile knight, as he charged toward me, a glowing white arrow fired at him distracting him. I then pressed the button on Excalibur charging up energy around the blade.

EXCALIBUR FINISHING SLASH!

The energy built up until it was tall enough to hit him I the swung Excalibur down at him as a D20 rolled and landed on a 16. as Excalibur hit him the monster form of him and his original self split in half the monster half exploded. His original self was a white furred unicorn with a dark and light blue mane and tail, his armor also became purple and gold. I then went and untied Scootaloo and untransformed. "Scootaloo please go and take him to the hospital, tell them you found him passed out on the ground. I will explain this when you get back to the orphanage ok." I said the Scootaloo, while I was walking away.

Author's Note:

hello everyone making a new chapter will take me a bit each time so these chapters will be spaced apart time wise of course ok.
oh yeah and none of the forms that have appeared are his super form or trinity form these are just power ups.

also the timeline this takes place in is that one twilight and spike went to where equestria was at war with sombra, it is happening 5 years after sombra's defeat.