• Published 27th Aug 2021
  • 203 Views, 0 Comments

A Court of Beasts and beauties - GRYFFINDOR123456



BOOK 1. When Sunset Shimmer leaves CHS to carry on Tamlin's rule, she vows to protect the wild animals. But when Klaus(A series of unfortunate events) kills one of her kind, Sunset keeps him hostage. But Klaus's feelings burn for Sunset.

  • ...
 0
 203

chapter 7: dinner

A knock sounded on the door. Alis came in, her bird mask glittering in the moonlight. “Dinner’s served,” she said. “She’d like you to come down immediately.”

“Is she crazy?” I cried. “She takes me as her prisoner, now she wants me to join her for dinner? Is she insane?”

Heavy footsteps pounded on the floor. “FINE!” shouted Sunset from the other side. “If you don’t eat with me, you don’t eat at all! Go ahead and starve!”

Alis whipped around and laid a cool hand on her shoulder. “It’s alright.” she said to me. “She’s just frustrated, angry, stressed. She’s just lost her father, left her friends behind and she’s just been told that she needs to rule The Spring Court at 18 years old. She’ll come round soon.”

I nodded. “Thanks, Alis,” I said.
She squeezed my hand. “Go on.” she said gently.”Go and get some dinner.”


“I thought you weren’t coming down,” said Sunset.
“Sorry,” I said, sitting down next to her. “Alis persuaded me to come down.”
“She was like that,” replied Sunset softly. “When I was 12, she used to persuade me to eat even when I was grumpy. She’s only a few years older than me.” She giggled. “Tell me about yourself, Klaus.”