• Published 16th Nov 2021
  • 1,946 Views, 15 Comments

A Digital Life in Equestria - Sacred Sky Heart



Went to a con as Gallantmon, buy something from a creepy seller, and now I'm in a land of talking anthro ponies. Oh, and how did I end up as Guilmon!?

  • ...
5
 15
 1,946

Guilmon (Jason) meets the Mane 6

Panic. Ignoring all the previous pain I was feeling, I was now pacing back and forth in front of the giant old castle. Adrenaline pounding through my head as the panic wouldn't lessen.

"Okay, okay. I bought props from a suspicious vendor, who apparently was the widely rumored Merchant. I'm now in some alternate universe as Guilmon, the rookie Digimon who becomes who I cosplayed as! So far, I have readjusted to having three claws on each hand, yet..." I continue to pace, making a turn and smacking my tail into a tree and wincing at the sudden sting.

"I don't know how to adjust with my new tail sensations, apparently." I finish through gritted fangs.

As this was occupying my current thoughts, I was unaware of a massive figure soon looming over me until their shadow covered me. Looking up slowly, I find myself staring into the eyes of what seemed to be a lion with bat wings and a scorpion tail.

"Um..... nice kitty?"

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAARG!"

Somewhere on the path to the Castle of Two Sisters

"Huh? Did ya'll hear that?" Questioned Applejack, while Fluttershy listens as well before gasping

"That's Mr. Mitt!"

Before the others could ask who that was, Fluttershy bolted down the path to the castle.

"C'mon girls!" Shouts Twilight, rushing after the pale yellow pegasus.

As the group soon arrives at the bridge to the castle, they see a manticore attacking a red bipedal creature that was screaming in fear.

"Please! It is only a misunderstanding, sir!" Shouted the red creature.

After several minutes of seeing this, Fluttershy steps in front of the manticore.

"MR. MITT!"
This shout causes the manticore to freeze up, suddenly shaking as the pegasus woman gave him her Stare.

"I want to know why you are chasing this creature?"

The manticore, now revealed to be Mr. Mitt, grumbles and growls a little.

"He woke you from your nap? I understand what you mean by that, but is it right to chase him like that?"

The massive cat beast mews sadly in a no, which causes the red individual to approach.

"Um, Mr. Mitt? I'm sorry if I woke you. I guess I had a moment of panic from not knowing my surroundings. Plus other changes to me."

Mr. Mitt stares down the individual, but soon smiles and gives him a massive lick and hug.

"Hehehe, okay. Cut it out, you big lug. I'm ticklish. Heheha!"

After seeing Mr. Mitt getting along with the strange individual, Fluttershy slowly approached the two and looked over the newcomer. He did seem to be draconian, more feral while still bipedal, and yet he gave off an aura of a child.

"Fluttershy, what are you doing?" Asked Twilight, holding Rainbow in place as she seemed to be on the verge of attacking the individual before them all and Mr. Mitt.

Instead of replying, Fluttershy kneels to eye level with the red dragon-like creature.

"Hi there. My name is Fluttershy. What's yours?"

The red individual sees this and finally is able to get away from Mr. Mitt, soon responding by extending their clawed hand out.

"I'm....Guilmon. Nice to meet you, Fluttershy."