• Published 5th Aug 2021
  • 280 Views, 0 Comments

chaos, the dragon, and the apple. - khaliljohnson12344



apple bloom, spike, and discord.

  • ...
 0
 280

the start

One day spike was sleeping in his basket having a Pleasant dream, (probably about rarity) when suddenly he was teleported into the mane room of the castle, he yawned and blinked. “Why am I in here?” he said. Suddenly twilight started walking toward him.

“Hi spike, you’re in the mane room of the castle, and I have something important to tell you, you will....” but before she could finish, discord snapped his fingers and ducked tape appeared on her mouth.

“I’ll tell him.” said discord. Spike looked confused and said,

“Tell me what?” discord breathed in and out and pulled spike toward him.

“Spike, were gonna be sleeping together!” he said a little to enthusiastically. Spike’s eyes widened.

“WHAT?!” spike said freaked out. Twilight flew up behind discord and smacked him in the head.

“DISCORD!!!” she screamed. Discord crossed his arms and did a raspberry at her. Twilight sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Spike, what he was trying to say, was that, you’ll be living with him and apple bloom from now on, I think you’re mature enough, and skilled enough to live with well, not a teacher.” twilight said. Spike looked confused.

“Where is apple bloom?” suddenly apple bloom came from behind discord and smiled.

“Right here spike, were gonna have so much fun!” apple bloom then squeezed spike. Spike while being hugged to death smiled at her.

“I’m sure we will apple bloom, just one favor, can you please put me down?” he asked her. She blushed and put him down.

“Whoops sorry about that.” she said flusterd. Twilight patted her on the head.

“Alright well, I’ll miss you spike and I,” suddenly tears started forming in her eyes. “OH WHAT THE HAY, I’LL MISS THE HECK OUT OF YOU!!” she screamed and hugged him as tight if not more so than apple bloom. A tear started rolling down his cheek. Not out of pain, but because he would miss twilight too.

“I’ll miss you too twi.” discord suddenly snapped his fingers and came in between them.

“Alright enough of the water works!” he grabbed apple bloom and spike by there tails. “Ta-ta.” he then snapped his fingers and left. Twilight whiped away her tears and frowned.

“I hate him sometimes.”