• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 394 Views, 7 Comments

Operation blue moon: A lycentian in equestria - aegishailstorm



You never take from the federation and get away with it, ever.

  • ...
15
 7
 394

Chapter 2:Theft,and a confusing discovery

Col.Mattralew finally settled into bed.

Only to wake up 4 hours latter in a cold sweat as a result of bad dreams. To clear his head he decided to take a stroll Through the facility. After about 20 minutes of walking, he made it to the museum, were they kept artifacts important to the history of fort Oceanus. Just then he heard a strange rattling noise. He looked around, and saw a dark figure making off with a sword. Giving chase, he yelled out "Stop, or I will shoot!" Rather than stopping, the being fired back several bolts of bright yellow energy, just barely missing the Colonel. He drew his x-9 plasma sidearm and shot back.
They struck the figure, causing it to stagger, but not fall completely. It continued running before diving into a room.
before he could enter into the room after it, a flash of light emanated from the room, temporarily dazing him. He shook it off, and sprinted into the room after it. Only to find no trace of the strange being which he had been chasing. Col.Mattralew looked around the room, an assortment of old, mothballed research terminals and boxes, and, strangely, a large, decorative mirror on the far side of the left wall. "Were did they go?" Col. Mattralew wondered to himself.