• Published 20th Jul 2021
  • 472 Views, 23 Comments

Hero for justice. - Georgdoza



I continue my adventure as Saitama and continue to defend Canterlot from new threats.

  • ...
6
 23
 472

(C1) A hero continues

“Help me!” Rosemary one of the students said as she fell when running from the monster.

Behind her is a lobster monster that has four claws and four legs and four eyes and four whiskers and he is wearing diapers for some reason and he is walking through the shopping mall trying to kill people.

“I am Lobstercurry, don’t ask me what the curry means, I like the name” He said. “I ate too much lobster and now I am a monster and I decided to hate all humans, now you will all die for being human!”

“Help me!” Rosemary said again.

From the glass window above a hero breaks through and he drops down in front of Lobstercurry in a cool dive move and lands on his feet in a squat at the Monster’s feet.
“I am Arctic Ace and I will save you” He told Rosemary.

“A hero!” She said.

“A hero, let’s see how you fight me” Lobstercurry said and tries to grab him.
But then he is not where he was squatting anymore. Lobstercurry only grabbed an ice sculpter of him and he is actually behind Lobstercurry now. With one hand Arctic Ice placed it against the Monster’s back and it begins to freeze from the inside and his shell is now cracking. Without his shell inside is just soft meat and he is weak their.

“What no, how did you do that” Lobstercurry asked.

“I have ice powers” Arctic Ace said.

“Oh” Lobstercurry replied. His armor shattered and he is now weakened.

Arctic Ace jumped at his face and he kicked him three times before landing back and then he kneed him in the groin and the lobster is now weakened so he falls down. Arctic Ace stands on top of him and rubs his hands together then freeze comes from his hands and it freezes the Monster into a block of ice and the fight is over.

“You are safe now” He says to the people around and Rosemary is also thankful and she runs away knowing that she is safe now. “Just another day of hero work”

“Good job Arctic Ace” Principal Celestia said. She is talking to him through a radio in his ear and she is sitting in her office in school, which is now in the metal building behind the school building that can withstand all kinds of disasters and is where the Hero Association headquarters is now.

“It is my duty to help people”Arctic Ace replied. “And I take my duty seriously”

“Yes, I know good work” Celestia answered.

“I guess I will go home now to do my homework. If their are anymore Monsters you can just call me again” He told her.

With the fight over, he leaves the mall but, not before he buys himself some ice cream. A ice hero needs his ice cream at times.

******

Hi everyone again, Georg here. If you don’t remember me I am Georg Filipe Mendoza and I am now fifteen year old and I’ve been in Canterlot here in the cartoon human world for two years now, fighting crime as a hero of the Hero Association in school and also a student of Canterlot High school. I have a pretty and cute girlfriend, Fluttershy and she always loves me no matter how I look, because I am Bald now, but she still loves me and I love her very much.
I live with Rainbow Dash in her house and I have been staying their since I came into this world and she is my very best friend and the person who inspires me to be a better hero.

I woke up in Equestira with the powers of Saitama from One Punch Man after I bought Saitama’s gloves from a costume convention and since then, I have crossed the mirror to this human world which I have learned is all in a cartoon because, I remember watching My Little Pony once before when I was young. I didn’t know how I was in this world but, now I have learned that I am here because of someone called Phantom Wizard who says he can control all of space and time and reality because of his cosmic powers. He said he wanted to test me to a hero and before, I had been a hero for fun because, I enjoyed being so strong as Saitama but, now Rainbow, Fluttershy and all my other friends have taught me friendship and I know that to be a hero is more then just having fun but, it is to do what is good for all people who are good because, a hero has great responsibility as Uncle Ben from Spider Man says, and so I have to do this great responsibility.

I am C Rank number 1 because, I didn’t want people to think I was the best hero in the world. Even now, no one knew that I saved the world two years ago from a Monster, King Hungrizzard, who was a very powerful Monster in the sewers who was raising a Monster Association to take over the surface because, he felt Humans betrayed him when they flushed him down a toilet after they didn’t want him anymore. I feel sad for him and I tried to make it a law that people cannot flush pets down the toilet anymore because, that is so evil of them to do that.

Now back at Rainbow’s place, I am doing my homework with Fluttershy and she’s helping me when some of the questions I don’t know. She is so helpful and pretty and cute and it is so nice to have a girlfriend like her.

“Now if you add that with this you get that” She said.

“Ah I see” I reply, now I am understanding the math equation better. “Thanks, Fluttershy”

“For you I will always be their to help you” She said and she touched my cheek.

I couldn’t help but kiss her. One wasn’t enough and I kiss her more and more and soon my homework is forgotten and we are making out more. I was going to continue it but, their is an explosion outside and our attention is taken away from each other. It was very close and I think it might only be just outside the house. We needed to check it out.

“Let’s see what that is” I said and I grab my hero badge. Rarity made my hero badge for me. It allowed me to expand Saitama’s suit over my cloths that she also made for me and it allows me to have my super hero outfit whenever I need just by touching the badge at my jacket pocket.

I press it now and the yellow Saitama jumpsuit comes over my cloths and my cape comes out from the shoulders and my red gloves came on my hands. Fluttershy also has a hero outfit and it is super sexy in my opinion and I love seeing her in it. With a push of her badge, a pink suit comes over her tank top and her skirt and she is now in a skin tight suit that has butterflies on the legs and paw prints on the arms and then she gets a mask like Robin from Batman and the front has like a velcro sash that keeps her outfit left and right together and now I can see her figure completely and it is amazing.

“Let’s go” I said.

Outside their is a crater on the road and their is a car that has fallen in and the front of it is smashed and the driver is unconscious. I jump down immediately without having to think and I lift the car up with one hand. Fluttershy called her animal friends and a beaver bites open the door and the seatbelt and then I pull the man out and he is still alive which, is very good.

“Are you ok” I asked.

“Yes, I am fine now thank you” He replied and he is bleeding but, not so badly hurt. “Something crashed into the road and I couldn’t stop in time and now My car is totalled”

“Don’t worry about your car insurance will fix it” I told him then I went to check the crater. He said something crashed into the crater so it must still be their. “What is in it?”

I see a man inside and he is curled up and he is wearing a lab coat. He looks a bit familiar but, I couldn’t remember it yet. He must’ve fallen from space to do this but, how is he still in a piece and alive? That was a bit weird.

“Hello are you alive? I’m Georg Filipe Mendoza and I’m a hero of the Hero Association of Canterlot, can I help you?” I asked him.

He began to wake up and he looks at me and he rubs his head but, their is no blood. “Where am I, how am I here I was just in my lab” He said. “Why is their a girl with yellow skin and pink hair?”

“Hey don’t be racist she’s my girlfriend” I told him. But I cannot blame him completely because, I also thought the same when I waked up here and I was wondering why their were so many colorful people. “Who are you”

“I am Genus. Doctor Genus and I am a mad genius of science” He said. “I was doing projects when I suddenly waked up in this hole”

Genus. I remember that name, he is another person from One Punch Man who wakes up here. If he waked up here it must be the work of Phantom Wizard again, the one who put me and many other characters in this world. So he’s brought another.

“I remember I was working on my cloning and animal science, you cannot stop me” He told me suddenly for no reason. “I Will continue my work whether it is in my world or yours”

Suddenly he jumped out of the hole and he began running away and I didn’t chase him because, I was wondering what I was going to do because, he was just a scientist, I could’nt punch him like I punch Monsters, he didn’t deserve to die, especially since he reformed himself in the manga, I guess he might do that too here.

“Who is he Georg?” Fluttershy asked me.

I breath. “Doctor Genus from One Punch Man, same as Tatsumaki, Fubuki, Metal Bat, Zombieman, Mumen Rider, Saitama and now him too. He did experiments on people and turned them into animal hybrids as the ultimate lifeform and the most powerful but, he learned from Saitama that that is not the most powerful but that Saitama was the most powerful even without hybrids”

“Oh ok” She replied. “What are we going to do?”

“I think he’s not so bad” I answer. “Maybe we can go back in and continue to make out?”

Fluttershy smiled.“I would like that” She said.

Rainbow Dash appeared at the crater and she was in her hero outfit too which is, a blue skin tight suit that also showed off her body a bit and she had a motorbike helmet and white gloves and her shoes that can create fire. “What did I miss?”

“Just a doctor from One Punch Man again and he ran away. But until he does something evil I think we can leave him” I explained.

“Ok, what were you two doing?” Rainbow asked me. “It was not something a kid shouldn’t be doing right?”

“No nothing like that far” I replied then I am embarrassed. I’ve never even seen Fluttershy naked before so no, I have not done anything like that, I’ve only seen her in her underwear because, she likes to sleep in underwear. “We were doing homework”

“Ah homework, I hate homework” Rainbow said and she went back home. We decided to go also because, like or not, homework has to be done before tomorrow or my teachers would be mad at me.

******
Doctor Genus now stood in an abandoned tower in the outskirts of town around some mountains and he looked at the vials in his hands as he breathed hard. He had at least made his hybrid serum before he suddenly waked here and he still didn’t know why but, he wanted to continue his experiments here. He had Armored Gorilla back home but, since he is not here he would just have to create him again, him and all the others like Beast King. Maybe it would work this time, this world also had a Hero Association but his serum was more powerful this time after he found special mushrooms in the forest here that had something like magic. With this magic his creations could be very strong and maybe he could even rival the power of that Bald human. Speaking of Bald, the boy that tried to help him earlier had looked like Saitama. Just who was he?
He decided to find out later, now he must establish his base here and he will do what he did wrong much better this time and maybe he could get the most powerful living things in his experiments this time.

“I am Doctor Genus and I am a mad genius” He said.

Author's Note:

And now the story continues please tell me what you think I hope it will be better than my first story because, people improve! Also as an introduction again Arctice Ace is the OC of my friend MLPfan1 and he will be in this story! Welcome, Arctic Ace! I hope we heroes can get along well! Thank you for reading and if you like, thank you for liking! Please tell me what i can do to make this better!