• ...
4
 16
 1,251

She-Demon’s Return

As if a switch was flipped on inside of her, she literally snapped. With some supernatural strength, she grabbed Adagio’s arm which was tightly griped around her own, and yanked her to the ground. Aria ran towards Sunset with her fists ready to knock her out. “HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SISTER LIKE THAT!”

The angry siren threw her first punch, hitting Sunset in the jaw as hard as she could. The unicorn girl cried in pain, before she bawled up her own fist, and managed to hit Aria in the same spot she was hit in. Then she used her right leg to knock her of the ground. “BACK. OFF.” Sunset retorted.

Suddenly, all three sirens stopped in mid fight as they began to noticed a change in Sunset. Her voice had gotten deeper, louder, and it was.......demonic. Her eyes glowed with a vibrant dark blue-green, it was no longer aqua like it was before. Black smoke was radiating all around her, and her skin seemed as if it was turning a burning red. Her beautiful fiery hair had even seem to become alive! The girl was practically floating on air.

Sonata, the one who had not yet thrown any punches toward Sunset, quickly backed away with a terrified expression on her face. The other two only smirked their wicked smiles, not really knowing what they just got themselves into.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” Sunset Shimmer’s voice came low and deep, though it was in a shout. Her body trembling from the intense power that she had conjured up within her.

“Aw Sunshine, do you honestly believe you could scare us?” Adagio doubled with laughter. The siren did not know that Sunset isn’t really just Sunset anymore. Not really taking the raging unicorn seriously, she continued. “You’re so fucking pathetic.”

The yellow siren got up off the floor. “Come on girls, let’s show this bitch what we can do.” Aria nodded as she moved to position herself on Adagio’s left, just a few steps behind her leader. Sonata on the other hand did not move. Aria gave her an ugly look. “Ugh! Get over here, idiot!”

Sonata glared at the purple siren. “What? Are you for realies? Like, no way!”

It was Adagio’s turn to give the girl an death look as she proceeded forward towards Sunset with Aria following her lead, attempting to corner her. “SONATA, GET OVER HERE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM EATING TACOS FOR LIFE!”

Tears welled up in Sonata’s eyes. “N-N-NO MORE TACOS?!” Her lips trembling.

Aria stepped up to her and smacked her on the side of her head. “Yeah! Now come on!”
Reluctantly, Sonata caved in and joined them. She position herself on the other side of Adagio.

Adagio smiled as she got her way once more and turned her attention back to Sunset, who was now backed up against the wall, fidgeting, and clawing through her hair. Repeating to herself over and over, “It’s okay, it’s going to be okay, I-it’s okay.”, in a low whisper. While the sirens were busy arguing, the redheaded girl was getting nightmare after nightmare, evil thoughts and horrible memories as the demon within her forced her to experience everything all over again and again. Which the Dazzlings had no idea of, as it was something only Sunset Shimmer was able to experience. Something that makes the girl truly regret that she ever laid good on that stupid crown. She had tears falling down her face.

To the siren’s (well except Sonata, who for her part just had a feeling that this might be a bad thing to do.) the siren’s just saw it as a sign of weakness and saw it as a token of them finally breaking down their worst enemy.

The head siren began to sing a tune, starting off softly and then gradually picking it up. Then Aria followed on after her, matching her pitch with Adagio’s. Sonata hesitated, but when she saw Aria’s giving her a threatening look, she two started to harmonize with her sisters.

The dark black smoke coming from Sunset grew bigger and stronger. As the sirens sang their song, they watched in shock as they witnessed a very nasty angry scowl on her face. Her skin turning a dark red as the demonic version of Sunset Shimmer seemed to grow angrier just by the first melodies of their song. Though it didn’t not scare them, instead they smiled even wider, preparing for to receive a good amount of equestrian magic from this girl.

Adagio gave off a signal for the other two to continue to sing without her. Then she advanced closer to Sunset. “Come on, Sunshine, don’t fight it.” She reached out and grabbed the girl’s wrist harshly. The she-demon girl’s head snapped from looking intensely at the wall, doing her best to destruct herself from the sirens, while her inner demon was getting stronger and harder to control.

She looked at Adagio bitterly, and then she gave the siren one final warning, as she knew that this was going to get ugly if they do not stop. “ADAGIO! P-PLEASE! Just go away!” The girl said through her tears, her voice filled with urgency and seriousness which was masked slightly by the demonic voice. “And for the love of Celestia, LET GO OF ME!” The redhead tried to shake her wrist out of Adagio’s grip.

Of course, the head siren did not listen to the girls plead. She continued her song as she pinned the demonic unicorn girl against the wall. Sunset’s body shook with such anger and rage, the fact that the sirens refuse to back off of her made it even worse. She could no longer think as her mind began to be taken over by the demon within her. The anger and hatred infecting her mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Without warning, Adagio was thrown across that hall with unexplainable force, tossing her over Aria and Sonata’s head and crashing into some lockers. Adagio looked up from her fall to see Sunset had just grown huge demonic wings from her back. Her eyes no longer had any white, but were not completely black, powering out glowing green smoke. The girl was no longer just floating in the air.

Adagio could feel a horrible nasty dread, as she saw how the demonic girl was now looking at her. It smiled evilly at her. The air around in the hallway was now very hot. Like if they were standing in a fire. Sweat was pouring out of all three sirens, as her two lackeys quickly rushed across the hallway to her. Sonata hid herself behind her leader while Aria stepped bravely in front of them. “We’re not afraid of you!” She said boldly.

Sunset who was no longer really Sunset anymore, did not respond. She did not flinch, she did not yell back, and she didn’t even lose her nasty smile. Instead, she slowly cocked her head to the side and then she vanished.

All three sirens in the hall let out a sigh of relief, only to scream in horror as the demon girl reappeared right above them. The black smoke was no longer black, it was now a blazing fire.

Author's Note:

PHEW! You guys will have to tell me what you think of this story when it’s complete. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for reading!:twilightsmile: