• Published 9th May 2021
  • 183 Views, 0 Comments

The Get Together - PurpleArtist



It's my OC Purple Artist's parent's days when they first met and so it's a prequel

  • ...
 0
 183

The Date

14 year old Albatross was in a tux that his mother made where his mother and father don't know on who he's dating where only description they were given that she's cute and iceberg blue but he didn't tell them if she's a earth pony or unicorn where they still despise Pegasuses.

At the park the 2 walked down a concrete sidewalk where he asked on how she is where she told him that her parent's don't like her anymore after she told them that she's dating a unicorn where they don't want to have mixed grand foals from there daughter but Pegasuses grandchildren not unicorn or mixed.

The 2 went into a diner where almost every pony looked at them where earth ponies and unicorns live together and pegasus don't but he doesn't care if they squawk or yell at him or to his parent's.

There date wasn't entirely good where after dinner the 2 walked down the street where it was a earth pony and unicorn police wagon that came and told them that there under arrest for inter-species dating where the ice blue mare could've flew off but she stuck by her boyfriend.

In a holding cell the 2 sat on a wooden bench and they talked to each other but the iceberg blue mare named "Harp" she started the conversation with "Wonderful Weather were having.". It is a nice cool 60 degrees outside where she could've started it better but just sat there.

A unicorn police stallion came and told Albatross he's free to go where his parents are in the lobby but Harp isn't going to go where her parents don't even know that she's in jail. Albatross told the police stallion that he isn't going to leave without Harp.

The police stallion used his magic and more or less forced him out of the holding cell where Harp sat there all night and her parent's don't even know she's been arrested for being a pegasus in a earth pony and unicorn town where Pegasus's are allowed but can't be seen dating earth ponies or unicorns.

Albatross used his magic and had Harp to come out with him where outside his parents chewed him out but he pronounced his love for Harp and kissed the ice blue pegasus in front of his parents but they dragged over to there wagon and tossed him in where she soared off home.

At home in a cloud her parents Brisk Flyee and Blaze asked on how as her date where Harp told them she was arrested but her boyfriend bought her out with him but the date was fine.

They went down to the police station to raise Tartarus on why they arrested there daughter where they showed them a photograph of Harp and Albatross of the 2 having a good long kiss so they went home and scolded there daughter for dating a unicorn but like he did in front of his parents she did the same that she loves him and no pony is going to be in there way.