• Published 9th May 2021
  • 183 Views, 0 Comments

The Get Together - PurpleArtist



It's my OC Purple Artist's parent's days when they first met and so it's a prequel

  • ...
 0
 183

The unsuspecting meeting

4 year old Albatross was out playing in the yard where his mother was inside making pies where the red unicorn played with toy fire engines and toy fire ponies but there are no Pegasus one's where his parent's mostly his father took the Pegasus one's and melted them down.

A iceberg blue Pegasus filly who was learning to fly she crash landed and gotten her head stuck in the wooden picket fence where he helped the filly get unstuck where she asked on if he wants to be friends where they shook hooves and became friends.

His mother scared her off telling Albatross that Pegasus's are evil and mean so he shouldn't be around them where earth ponies and unicorns are better where he wouldn't let them say that about types of ponies they don't fully understand.

It was 3:30 PM where Albatross's father a Equestrian war veteran came home after a hard work in a rum factory came home where the Cardinal red unicorn was told by his loving Mint Green unicorn wife that she caught Albatross talking with a pegasus filly but she scared the filly off.

He took his son outside where he took a switch aka a stick and punished his son for talking to a "Pegi" where he has no problems with Pegasus where to him there nice.

Tomorrow at school he talked to Mare the future mayor of Ponyville where he told her that his parents won't let him talk to a pegasus he likes where his parents have a certain distaste for Pegasuses where he doesn't know why but he can't go behind his parent's back.

She told him that only way he can see a way out of it is to do on what he said he can't do and that's to go behind his parent's back.

During art class he got his cutie mark for drawing but when he looked at it it's an 9 iron with a small flat paint brush overlapping each other but he drew that iceberg blue pegasus he met yesterday.

His teacher a unicorn seen the picture where there was a heart around it where his parents were called in to discuss it where the teacher knows his parents have a distaste for Pegasuses for some reason or another.

His parents more or less took the picture where at home they burned the picture and told him to get in into his head that he likes Pegasuses where they may hate them but he doesn't where he likes the filly he met yesterday.

They grounded him for a month but he can't play with his older brother's Ace and Chef nor his foal's 3 year old brother Wolf and 2 year old Fisher.

At night it was 11 PM where the filly she snuck out of her house and tapped onto his window.

By a lake the 2 sat there talking getting to know each other where they spent the whole night talking then the 2 developed a puppy crush on each other.

Albatross learned that her name was "Harp" and Harp learned that his name was "Albatross"