• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 237 Views, 2 Comments

Sudden Loneliness - easysqweasy



After blacking out, Bass String awakes to find out that he's the only pony left in Equestria.

  • ...
 2
 237

Tape 3: First Encounter.

Author's Note:

I've decided to cancel this story as I've lost interest in it. Here's tape 3. It's complete, but I wanted to bundle tapes 3 and 4 together in one release.

This is the 3rd tape. Listen to the previous tapes if you have them before this one. I should start numbering the tapes instead of saying which one it is..

It turns out the healing process was a lot longer than I had expected, and it also hurt. A lot. I felt like I was gonna pass out, so I found the nearest couch in the house and fell asleep on it.

The dream was not pleasant, either. I was awoken with my legs strapped to chains, slowly going down into a grinder, while I could see corpses of what looked like my friends, and one of me. Looking down, I saw that I wasn't in my body, but in somepony else's. When I touched the grinder, I felt every inch of pain as the grinder shredded the body I was in into pieces.

I woke up right before the head got shredded. I took deep breaths to calm me down from the horrifying dream I witnessed.

My hind legs healed, which was good, meaning I can explore the outside again without having pain jolt up into my body constantly.

I felt dizzy when I stood up, but the dizziness quickly went away. I saw some glowing red eyes staring at me through the window, making me stumble backwards. After getting back up I covered up the window with some cloth so it couldn't see me and I couldn't see it, giving me opportunity to hide before it could enter. Luckily, the couch I was on has a secret compartment allowing somepony to hide in it, so I hid. Wont question why the couch had a secret compartment, but I wont complain.

I hear a faint ringing sound in my ears, before the door slams open. A loud thud could be heard every time the monster took a step. It was quite scary, and I mean very scary. I stayed hidden inside the couch until I knew for sure it was gone. The ringing gets louder whenever the hoodsteps get louder, so I would assume the closer it is, the louder the ringing gets.

It felt forever, but the hoofsteps stopped. The ringing stayed, so I took it as an indicator to stay hiding. It was only seconds before I heard a voice. It sounded like.. One of my friends.. Calling out my name, trying to coax me out of hiding. But for as long as I had heard that ringing, I stayed inside the couch.

Soon enough, the voice stops, and the loud hoofsteps started again, slowly getting quieter as it left the house. Once it had presumably left the house, the ringing faded out, until I could no longer hear it. As an extra precaution, I stayed in the couch for a bit longer than usual.

When I though it was a good time to exit the couch, I tried, only to realize there is something on it blocking me from exiting. I tried again, using more force, but I could barely lift whatever is on top of it off. I'm still inside the couch at the time of recording, but maybe if I just...use..more-
Thud!
There we go. Even more force was all that was needed.

Uh, well.. See you next tape. I, uh..