• Published 19th Feb 2021
  • 413 Views, 3 Comments

Worlds of Destiny - NightFlame389



Grogar failed miserably to conquer Equestria, and now he's trying again. But when he's up against the SCP Foundation, several speedsters, and the author's self-insert OC, can he possibly take back Equestria?

  • ...
8
 3
 413

Seven Seals

Grogar paced back and forth in his bare cell. It was a rectangular concrete room with no decoration. When the door finally opened, it wasn’t a D-Class with his food, but instead a scientist and two armed guards. The scientist was writing something on a notepad.

“Cross test number 1. Since we need to figure out the anomalous abilities of the new subjects, we’ll test on D-Classes. First, I want to know if the goat is sentient.”

“I am not a goat!” Grogar roared. He blasted the scientist with all his might, but the scientist came out unscathed.

“It seems his magic light blasts don’t do anything. Noted.” The scientist put away his notepad. “So, can you do anything else other than do magic light blasts?”

Grogar concentrated on the scientist’s head. The scientist coughed twice, then waited patiently. Suddenly, without warning, black smoke rose out of the scientist’s mouth. The scientist attempted to scream, but his screams were muffled by the demon. The guards raised their guns to shoot Grogar. Grogar put up a shield, blocking all of the bullets.

Grogar used his magic to disarm the guards, then shoved them out with the now-deceased scientist.


Predator stared at a blank wall as he contemplated his existence. This was only a minor setback in the grand scheme of things. He would be out of this place soon.

He watched as a man wearing the amulet he saw earlier entered the room. Predator growled.

“Hello, there, I’m Doctor Jack Bright, and I’m here to see how you can kill me.” Predator incinerated Dr. Bright with fire. Somehow, the amulet remained unscathed. Two men in orange jumpsuits retrieved the amulet. Predator pounced on one and [DATA EXPUNGED].


Dr. Bright walked into Fortnite’s cell. “Hello there Mister Fork Knife. I’m Doctor Bright, and I want you to kill me.”

Fortnite shrugged and went in for the neck snap.

“No anomalous abilities,” Dr. Bright noted in his last moments.


Dr. Bright entered Grogar’s cell with two guards. “Hey, kill me!” Dr. Bright said, announcing his presence.

Grogar opened a yellow portal to the base, sending Backwards tumbling out. Backwards rubbed his head, then was immediately apprehended by the guards.

“How are you gonna kill me?”

“Be patient,” Grogar simply said. Backwards punched himself in the dick, causing one of the guards to keel over in pain, clutching his crotch. The other guard shot Backwards, then dropped dead with a fresh wound in his skull. Backwards drew a knife from his pocket and dropped it on the floor. The knife appeared on the ceiling and stabbed the other guard in the crotch, causing him to scream.

Backwards picked the knife out of the guard’s body, then slit his own throat, killing the guard. Backwards then proceeded to stab himself while Dr. Bright stared wide-eyed and excited. Dr. Bright’s chest started bleeding. He fell over and died.


Back in the base, the Pony of Shadows and the Storm King prepared to break into the Canterlot Archives to retrieve the Staff of Sacanas. Since everyone else already had their own thing to do, they opened a portal into the center of Canterlot. The Pony of Shadows disguised both of them in the shade. They watched a wrecking ball drive past, then stealthily moved through the shadows until they reached their destination.

The Pony of Shadows transformed into a pony form, waltzed right in, and entered the Hall of MacGuffins. Replicas of the six Elements of Harmony hung on the wall, as well as a picture of Dr. Jack Bright with the caption: Wanted for stealing the supposed Seventh Element of Harmony.

The Storm King waited patiently outside, tossing rocks at passing geese. The Storm King accidentally hit Rainbow Dash with a rock. He dove into some water to hide from the enraged pegasus.

The Pony of Shadows proceeded into a room with a door in the middle of the room, seemingly not leading anywhere. He opened the door, revealing a chamber with the Staff of Sacanas hovering in the center. In the corners were several piles of rocks.

He entered the room, the door closing behind him. He looked up. On the ceiling, the words “The Staff Is Guarded By Pebbles” were written. “That doesn’t seem so bad,” he said to himself. He turned to look at the rocks.

The rocks shifted. They floated upward, forming into a beast of epic proportions. “Pebbles” roared at the Pony of Shadows, six arms waving wildly. Its two glowing yellow eyes glared into the non-existent soul of the Pony of Shadows. Rocks rained down from the ceiling, passing right through the Pony of Shadows’s intangible body. The Pony of Shadows grabbed four of Pebbles’s arms with shadows, then tossed him around the room, tearing off the four arms.

Pebbles recovered. He slammed his two remaining fists on the ground. Spires of rock rose out of the ground, surrounding the Staff of Sacanas.

The Pony of Shadows dodged another attack, then redirected the floating rocks back at Pebbles. The Pony of Shadows blasted Pebbles with the full might of shadows, shattering him into several pieces.

The pieces merged back together, becoming two separate Mini-Pebbles’. Pebbles 1 ran on the ground on all eights, causing everything to rumble. Pebbles 2, the smaller one, lobbed rocks at the Pony of Shadows at a distance. Neither did any damage to the Pony of Shadows.

A shadow vine formed from the ground. The vine shattered the spires of stone guarding the Staff of Sacanas. Pebbles 1 and Pebbles 2 danced around for a bit, then merged together, re-creating Pebbles proper. Pebbles smacked the Staff of Sacanas from out of the Pony of Shadows’s grip. The Pony of Shadows grabbed it again, and attempted to open the door. Locked.

The Pony of Shadows turned around to face Pebbles. Pebbles roared. The Pony of Shadows stopped Pebbles’s shadow. Pebbles was immobilized by the action, which allowed the Pony of Shadows to incorporate the Staff of Sacanas into his body. The Pony of Shadows melted down into shadow, and slipped underneath the door.

On the other side of the door, six guards waited for the Pony of Shadows. There were two of every pony type. Both unicorn guards fired upon the Pony of Shadows, who blasted them back with the power of shadows. The unicorns were pushed back by the shadows, sending them right into the earth pony guards. The pegasus guards flew up into the sky, as if retreating.

Pebbles burst through the door, sending door fragments flying everywhere. The Pony of Shadows put up a shield, deflecting all of the splinters down onto the floor. The guards were not so lucky.

One fragment flew at such a high velocity it disintegrated a unicorn guard upon contact. One of the earth pony guards blocked the debris with his hoof, but his entire leg was sliced off by the door handle.

The Pony of Shadows used the other earth pony guard as a shield as Pebbles blasted him with rocks. The earth pony became covered in dust, and Pebbles assumed control of the guard.

The remaining two guards assumed defensive positions. The two pegasi returned, attempting to hit the Pony of Shadows at full force, but he ducked, sending the pegasi crashing into Pebbles. Pebbles grabbed the two pegasi in two of his hands. The pegasi screamed as rocks and dust covered them, turning them into more rock ponies. The unicorn made a futile attempt to blast both beasts, but soon, rocks shot up from the ground, and brought the unicorn to Pebbles. The earth pony guard ran in fear, but hit a wall at full speed, and was knocked unconscious.

Both of the remaining guards were transformed into rock beasts. The five rock beasts turned to the Pony of Shadows. The Pony of Shadows screamed and ran away like a child.

On his way back to the Storm King, the Pony of Shadows wondered why he was running. He was the most powerful force of shadows in Equestria.

Once he arrived outside, he found the Storm King surrounded by sixteen geese and Rainbow Dash. “What did you do?” he asked.

“Nothing!” the Storm King hastily replied. The Pony of Shadows shrugged, tossed the Staff of Sacanas to the Storm King, then blasted all sixteen geese into oblivion.

Pebbles burst out of the building. The golem grabbed Rainbow Dash, and as she was in the process of being transformed, an anvil dropped out of the sky. Everyone looked upward to see Derpy.

The Storm King blasted Pebbles with lightning. All the attack did was destroy one of the golem’s fingers.

Rainbow Dash burst off towards Canterlot Castle. “We can’t let her get away!” the Pony of Shadows shouted into the face of the Storm King. “If she tells that insolent fool Twilight Sparkle, we’re fucked!”

The Storm King nodded and refocused his efforts on building a stormcloud blockade to stop Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash stopped short of a massive storm cloud. Somehow, none of the citizens of Canterlot noticed the chaos that was unfolding around them. The only one who did notice that wasn’t taking part in it was Discord, who was watching from a rooftop with popcorn.

A bolt of lightning struck Rainbow Dash from the cloud. The Storm King pumped his fist. As Rainbow Dash fell, a portal opened beneath her. She fell into the portal, and then the portal disappeared.

The Pony of Shadows blocked a flurry of rocks flying at his face. He levitated the rocks and sent them flying right back at Pebbles. The Storm King returned from defeating Rainbow Dash, and they both blasted Pebbles as hard as they could.

When the dust cleared, Pebbles had a hole in his chest, but was otherwise fine.

“I don’t want to crush him into gravel,” the Storm King complained. The Pony of Shadows silently agreed.

Two construction ponies maneuvered a wrecking ball through the streets of Canterlot. The Storm King noticed the wrecking ball. He leaped onto the top of the cockpit, dropped down, shoved them out of the cockpit, and drove for Pebbles at full speed.

Pebbles roared at the oncoming threat. The Storm King laughed, then completely missed with the controls, shattering the poor unicorn rock monster. “Hold on, I got it!” The Storm King tried again, but this time shattered the pegasi. Pebbles grabbed the two earth ponies and chucked them at the Storm King.

Inside the cockpit, the two earth pony rock beasts attacked the Storm King from both sides. The first earth pony missed the Storm King, which allowed for the Storm King to shove him out of the cockpit with the Staff of Sacanas. As he turned around to fight the other one, the other one shoved the Storm King off balance, nearly sending him out of the cockpit into a cock pit, supplied by Discord.

The Storm King grabbed a rooster with his foot as he was dangling out the side, holding on with one arm. He pulled himself up and chucked the rooster at the earth pony, sending the earth pony falling out.

The Pony of Shadows unleashed his shadow tentacles as Pebbles tried to run, keeping him in place. The two earth pony rock monsters stood in front of the wrecking ball. The Storm King drove forward, crushing them. Pebbles screamed like a three year old girl as the wrecking ball came down on him.

“Success,” the Pony of Shadows said. The Storm King silently nodded, then portaled away. The Pony of Shadows followed behind him.


Magical Douchebag watched as Dr. Bright entered his cell. Dr. Bright seemed strangely happy.

“Hey, kill me!” Dr. Bright exclaimed.

“Can I have my baseball bat?” Magical Douchebag asked. Dr. Bright pulled it out from behind him and tossed it at Magical Douchebag. Magical Douchebag completely missed catching it and slipped and fell on the floor. Dr. Bright burst out laughing.

Magical Douchebag angrily grabbed his baseball bat. “Kaputus Shittus!” he shouted, aiming his bat at Dr. Bright. Dr. Bright clutched his chest, and fell over. The smell of feces wafted through the air.


Cain waited as the Foundation retrieved the one they wanted to cross-test with him. They returned with a man with metal arms and blue markings all over his body.

The two Cains pointed at each other like Spider-Man. “Who the hell are you?” asked one Cain, hereby referred to as SCP-073.

“I’m you from another universe,” the other Cain, hereby referred to as Cain, replied. “Multiverse. Get used to it.”

Dr. Bright typed on a computer and said everything he was typing, “Cain vs Cain part one. Cain may be neutralized, due to 073’s anomalous properties, however the other Cain has a special ability that may allow it to win this encounter.”

Cain covered his fist in blue fire and punched SCP-073. The moment his fist made contact, Cain was sent flying back into a wall. Cain rushed at SCP-073 and grabbed him by the neck. Blue energy flowed between them in both directions, but other than that, nothing happened. Cain focused more of his energy into absorbing SCP-073’s life force, but only obtained his own.

Cain tossed SCP-073 into the corner. When SCP-073 landed, Cain felt a sharp pain through his back. Cain vanished and reappeared above SCP-073.

Eventually, Cain managed to drain some of SCP-073’s life force. As SCP-073 slowly became a husk, literally everyone, including the narrator, wondered how Cain broke the limit.

“We’re gonna need bigger kittens,” Dr. Bright muttered.


O5-1, O5-6, and O5-10 watched the chaos on their screens. “The autopsy on Bright's Magical Douchebag body revealed that all of his internal organs turned into feces,” O5-10 said. “His blood also had the consistency of diarrhea.”

“Who approved all these cross-tests?” O5-1 asked.

“Certainly not us,” O5-6 replied. “You wanna shut it down?”

“Why not,” O5-10 said.

"All in favor say aye," O5-1 said.

"Aye," they simultaneously said. O5-10 reached for a conspicuous red button.


While everyone was just chilling wherever they were, the PA system turned on. “Attention Jack Bright,” the voice said, “no one authorized any of that shit. Stop it now.”

“You’ll never take me alive!” Dr. Bright yelled as he shook his fist in the air.

“Yes, we will. You physically cannot die.”

“Fuck, you have a point.”

Cain used the power he gained from SCP-073 and vaporized his door. Magical Douchebag used his bat to send the door to another dimension. The moment their doors disappeared, the doors holding Grogar, Fortnite, Metal Sonic, Impostor, and Magical Douchebag flew open.

“I’ll bet my second born child that someone’s gonna die tonight,” Dr. Bright muttered under his breath.

“Y-you don’t have any children,” Dr. Bright’s assistant nervously said.

“I really don’t care,” Dr. Bright replied.

Metal Sonic proceeded to speed down the hallway, unlocking every single cell. “What the fu-” O5-6 said over the PA.

A somewhat decayed lizard, a rotten gray old man, and several other creatures walked out of their now open cells. The lizard had shards of glass stuck to him.

The lizard roared. “"RUN! Fucking RUN!” shouted Dr. Bright’s assistant. Fortnite hit him in the head with a well-placed concrete toss.

"In Brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight, let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's Bright!" Dr. Bright grinned as Fortnite aimed the rifle at his head. Fortnite pulled the trigger a little too hard, sending a flurry of bullets into Dr. Bright’s head and into the wall behind him.

Everyone regrouped. With the new recruits, they now had ten members. They looked around at the carnage. "Disgusting."


Somewhere in between several universes, Dark Lord popped into existence. Before him stood a large, somewhat humanoid red demon. He was at least the size of a small planet, maybe larger. He had a crown like tree branches, eyes all over his torso, and a toothy grin. He had no face besides his evil grin.

“Hello, Khahrahk,” Dark Lord said. The Scarlet King ignored him. “If you continue to ignore me, I will call upon my master.” The Scarlet King looked down at Dark Lord. Dark Lord floated up to eye-height to the Scarlet King. “I have someone who can bring you into the world you seek to destroy. All you need to do is declare your loyalty to the Void.”

The Scarlet King pondered Dark Lord's offer. Dark Lord waited patiently for the Crimson Khan's response. "I have heard of this Void Creature. I hold great respect for one who seeks the same goal I do. I accept."

Author's Note:

Well, uh, I put Cain against Cain because I realized if I had the SCP Foundation and a guy named Cain in the same story, it wouldn’t make sense if Cain wasn’t there as well.

I realize this was also an excuse to showcase everyone’s powers. Too many paragraphs as well, this felt more like a collection of snippets and then PoS and Storm King vs a rock named Pebbles.

Update (Iteration 2.1): I see this is the arc that needs the most fixing. I cut nearly 300 unnecessary words out