• Published 2nd Feb 2021
  • 562 Views, 9 Comments

Letters - Lucy_Marigold



A collection of letters exchanged between Queen Twilight Sparkle and other parties.

  • ...
 9
 562

Letters 1-5.

~Letters 1-5.~

June 21st, 2 S.E.
Dear Mother,

It’s been a while since I wrote, let alone spoke to you. Celestia recommended I continue contact with you and Father.

There are so many things on my mind right now, but I must clarify something. No matter my heritage, you’ll always be my parents, both of you.

Personally, it’s hard for me to see you as anything other than my parents. You did raise me after all.

In other news, I’m not sure if you heard, but a group of changelings came fourth the other day before the Summer Sun Celebration. We’re planning to move back to the Everfree to rebuild the hive.

Reply once you can,

Twilight Sparkle.


June 22nd, 2 S.E.

Twilight,

Hopefully, this letter gets to you well.

How have things been with your travels to the hive? Have you left yet? Your father is absolutely livid knowing you’re going into the dreadful forest. I think he’s calmed down enough. I gave him a cup of tea before he went to his telescope again. He’s been a bit quieter lately.

Shinning hasn’t visited in a while, has he talked to you at all before you left?

Velvet.


June 23rd, 2 S.E.

Mother,

Shinny, he’s not right. He found the hive and barged in, threatening to kill me.
Have you seen him lately? What could have caused this?

Write back as soon as you can.

Twilight.


June 24th, 2 S.E

Twilight,

HE DID WHAT?! That’s it, I’m packing my bags tomorrow and coming over this instant. I don’t care if you turn me away, I’m giving your brother a through reprimanding.

Your father is coming too.

Velvet.


June 24th, 2 S.E

Mother,

Please don’t. Celestia already reprimanded him enough. It’s fine now.

A major misunderstanding. I should have told him about it earlier. That’s my mistake.
The hive isn’t up for visitors yet, but we can organise another date.

Twilight.


June 30th, 2 S.E

Twilight,

What’s going on? Your father, he’s been taken by the guards. They came and questioned us about you, asking where you were. They were acting rather strange and your father refused to tell them anything.

Please, please write back.

Velvet.


June 30th, 2 S.E

Mrs Velvet Twilight,

Your husband, Mr Night Light, will be released from custody.
The Canterlot Royal Guard apologises for the possible grief over our clerical mistake.

The Canterlot Royal Guard.