• Published 1st Feb 2021
  • 388 Views, 5 Comments

Twilight and Starlight: The Road to Zack Snyder's Justice League - Fanfic27



Twilight and Starlight go on a journey to discover why Zack Snyder's cut of Justice League is so special to so many people.

  • ...
 5
 388

It Begins

Location: Princess Twilight's Castle, Ponyville

Time: 8:00 pm

We join Princess Twilight Sparkle and her student Starlight Glimmer as they are getting ready to head to bed after a long day of solving problems around town. They have recently entered a romantic relationship with one another to the point that they are sharing one bed each night.

"Wow, I'm exhausted I've never had to solve so many problems in one day before, it really wears you out." Twilight said tiredly as she walk with Starlight to their shared bedroom.

"Me too, at least it just you and me in the castle tonight, with Spike spending the night at Rarity's." Starlight said to Twilight

"It's a good thing that Rarity need some extra help with her dresses for her store in Manehatten." Twilight said

As they entered their shared bedroom, which is Twilight's room, Twilight started to head to the bathroom to go freshen up, when she heard a question being asked by her marefriend.

"Um Twilight?" Starlight asked.

"Yeah Starlight." Twilight said turning to face her.

"What's that strange box on your bed?" Starlight asked as she pointed her hoof at the strange box on Twilight's bed.

"I don't know that wasn't there when we left this morning." Twilight said as she and Starlight approached the box.

"Yeah, that's strange." Starlight said as she looked at the box.

Twilight then used her magic to levitate the box to take a closer look at the box.

"I wonder what's inside it?" Starlight asked.

"Well there's only one way to find out." Twilight said as she began to take the lid off of the box.

As Twilight took the lid off of the box, both Twilight and Starlight are suddenly sucked into it as the lid fell back on top of the box that now lays on the floor in the now empty room.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Unknown
Twilight and Starlight were looking around the place they ended up after being sucked into the box. There was nothing but darkness everywhere so the two mares are using their horns to illuminate the darkness around them.

"Twilight, where are we?" asked Starlight.

"I don't know Starlight." Twilight said.

"Your in a pocket dimension." a female voice said coming from the darkness around them.

Both Twilight and Starlight jumped at the sound of the new voice and then a mare approached them coming out of the darkness and with a wave of her hoof illuminated the darkness where it was bright enough for the three of them to see one another. Twilight and Starlight then laid their eyes on the new mare. She had a coat of fur as black as the night sky, with a dark purple color mane and tail, but what stood out to the two of them were her eyes. The eyes had a golden iris with a pitch black pupil. But what shocked the two mares is that this mare that stood before them who looked like the same age as the two of them did not have a cutie mark.

"Hi, my name's Shadow Mane and please do not be scared I'm very friendly." The mare said to them.

"Well Shadow, I'm Twilight Sparkle Princess of Friendship and this is my personal student Starlight Glimmer." Twilight said motioning to Starlight.

"I'm also her marefriend." Starlight said as she walked up to Twilight and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Starlight." Twilight said embarrassed by the action of her marefriend.

"Oh, you two are so cute together." Shadow said as she looked at the couple before her.

"Well anyway what are you doing here and how did we get here?" Starlight asked Shadow.

"Oh I brought you here forgive me I couldn't think of any other way to get you two here,as for what I am, I'm a multi-dimensional traveler, well at least in training." Shadow said.

"In Training?" Twilight asked.

"Yep, you see in order for us to travel to different dimensions we must complete different test and trials. And right now I'm about to complete my final test, which is were you two come in." Shadow said as she gestured to the two mares in front of her.

"What's so important about us?" Starlight said.

"Well you two are some of the smartest ponies in Equestria and even saved it from certain doom multiple times, and you two have even been to the human world at some point." Shadow said to them.

Both Twilight and Starlight agreed with her observation of the two of them.

"Well each dimensional traveler's has to complete a final trial and that trial is to show certain individuals an event that is important in either history or personally to certain individuals." Shadow said.

"So.. what event are you going to show us." Twilight asked.

"Well first thing we are going on a trip to a different world similar to the human world you've both been to. This world is called earth and we'll be traveling to different points in time having to do with the event that I'm about to tell you about." Shadow said.

"And what event are you going to show us." Starlight asked Shadow.

"I'm going to take you on a journey to show you and to explain to you two the truth behind the most dedicated, hardworking, and passionate fan driven campaign ever. They fought for three years in support of the most mysterious director cut of a movie that has ever been talked about. Of course I'm talking about The Snyder Cut of Justice League."

"What?" both Twilight and Starlight asked confused by the statement being said to them.

"You maybe confused right now but when this is all over you'll both be some of the most informed about this cut and why it means so much to so many fans of the director himself, Zack Snyder. So are you ready to take the step to learn more about this director's life and why his vision for the DCEU was supported by so many people. Are you ready?" Shadow asked them

Twilight and Starlight looked to one another and then they looked back to Shadow as the both nodded their heads.

"Great This is the story of love, lost, hope, tragedy, and unity. This is the story of Zack's Snyder's Justice League." Shadow said as she begins to transport Twilight and Starlight to begin their adventure.

Author's Note:

Here we go the start of my passion project that I've been planning on doing for some time. There won't be a schedule of when I will post chapters, but I plan on trying to get this story finished by the time Zack's Snyder Justice League which will be released on HBO MAX on March 18