• Published 26th Jan 2021
  • 3,380 Views, 49 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Shining Digital Alliance - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
10
 49
 3,380

Night of the Hunt PT 2

The Ninjas, Rainbooms, Digidestined, and Team Shine ran into another part of the sewers escaping with the turtle from Simon Bonesteel. At last, they were able to slow down.

“I think we lost him.” Gamer panted.

“Okay. Let’s slow down.” Leo ordered.

As they walked, Fluttershy looked at the turtle. “it’s all right. You’re safe now. We’ll send you to good people who will get you back home.” The turtle smiled hearing that.

“At least we got away from that Bonesteel guy.” T.K breathed.

“Gotta admit. That was a gutsy move back there, Shine Boy.” Raph commented.

“Thanks, Raph. Some battles aren’t worth fighting.” Shine Boy said.

“Especially, that would have exposed you guys to another psycho.” Twilight stated.

“Besides, I’d rather get my hands on Flim and Flam.” Applejack growled.

“Mind if I help?” Casey jested.

Suddenly, April felt her head before crying. “Everyone, LOOK OUT!”

As sudden as April’s cry, two nets came out of nowhere and landed on Leo, Twilight, Shine Boy, and Rarity. Then a bolo came and wrapped around Casey and Kari. As they tried to free their friends, they looked to see Simon Bonesteel.

“Surprise, kiddies! Isn’t it pass your bedtimes?”

“No way! I thought we lost you!” Love Shine cried.

“I always hunt my prey! Like a dog to a bone!” Bonesteel stated. “Especially when one of you stole the bone!”

“You will not take this turtle to your black market, You big MEANIE!” Fluttershy clung to the turtle.

“Aw! How cute. An animal lover.” Bonesteel taunted. “BUT THAT TURTLE IS MINE!”

“You really like to yell a lot, you know that?” Armadillomon covered his ears.

Bonesteel then shot a plunger on a string at the turtle’s shell and yanked the creature out of Fluttershy’s hands.

“No!” cried the shy girl.

“Did ya miss me?” Bonesteel cooed at the turtle.

“Let that turtle go, Bone breath!” Mikey demanded.

“SHUT IT, SHELL BACK!” Snapped Bonesteel before he perked up in realization. “I’m talking to an overgrown turtle. The turtle’s talking to me. Plus, there are those critters there. I’ll really be making the black market now!”

Shine Boy and Leo were able to remove the nets off them, Twilight, and Rarity while Gatomon used her claws to free Casey and Kari.

“I don’t think we can reason with him.” Leo sighed.

Shine Boy agreed before turning to Davis. “Still wanna knock some sense in this nut?”

“Thought you’d never asked.” Davis smirked before nodding to the other Digidestined.

“Whataya doin?” Bonesteel noticed.

The Digidestined, minus Ken, all shouted simultaneously. “DIGI ARMOR ENERGIZE!”

“Veemon armor digivolve to…….. Flamedramon, The fire of Courage!”

“Armadillomon armor digivolve to…….. Digmon, The drill of Knowledge!”

“Hawkmon armor digivolve to…….. Shurimon, The Samurai of Sincerity!”

“Patamon armor digivolve to…… Pegasusmon, Flying Hope!”

“Gatomon armor digivolve to…… Nefertimon, Angel of Light!”

“Wormmon digivolve to…….. Stingmon!”


Bonesteel was shocked to see the critters grow so big. “How in tarnation did ya get so big? No matter. The price just doubled.” He pulled up a crossbow with lit dynamite.

“I bet you think you’re a big hot seller.” Flamedramon joked as he charged at the hunter.

Bonesteel aimed at the charging Digimon as he launched the dynamite which exploded on Flamedramon.

“I got him! Who’s hot stuff now? HAHAHA- Uh-oh.”

The smoke cleared to see Flamedramon unharmed. “Nice trick. Wanna see mine? FIRE ROCKET!”

Flamedramon threw fireballs at Bonesteel, causing him to throw the turtle. Luckily, Ken was able to catch it.

“I got her!” he cried.

“GIVE THAT BACK!” Bonesteel threw a bolo at him, tying his legs up causing him to trip and
throwing the turtle, who was caught by Mikey. Bonesteel was about to grab Ken before he was whacked by Yolei with a metal pole.

“Back off, Bone Breath!” she hissed before kneeling to Ken. “Ken, are you alright?”

“I am now. Thanks, Yolei.” Yolei then tried to help Ken get untied before Bonesteel taunted.

“Aw! How cute! Saving yer boyfriend, Missy?”

“That’s none of your business!” Yolei shouted, showing red on her face.

“Oh, I don’t know. I think you two look cute together. Wouldn’t you agree?” Mikey asked the turtle.

“YOU’RE NOT HELPING, MIKEY!”

“That reminds me. GIVE ME THAT TURTLE, YOU MUTANT MISFIT!” Mikey screamed as Bonesteel gave chase.

“Love Shine!” Mikey threw the turtle at Love Shine, who caught it. Everyone who caught the turtle threw it to someone else, keeping it away from Bonesteel while the turtle looked nauseous.

“Please be careful with her! She’s not a football!” Fluttershy cried.

Meanwhile, Gamer secretly placed an explosive in a makeshift turtle shell. “You want a turtle;
I’ll give you a turtle.” He motioned Sunset to come to him and whispered in her ear.

“QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!” Bonesteel ran like quickly trying to grab the turtle. The turtle was thrown in Gamer’s direction as he dove behind some junk then standing up with what appeared to be the turtle ducked in her shell.

“Hey, Bone Brain! Looking for this?” he taunted the hunter.

“Give it to me!”

Gamer laughed as he dodged the Hunter more and more.

“GIMME THAT, YOU BRAT! THAT’S MINE!”

As Gamer taunted Bonesteel, Sunset came up to Fluttershy and handed her the real turtle.

“Oh! Are you alright?” she cooed the turtle before asking Sunset. “Then what does Gamer have?”

Then, Bonesteel had Gamer cornered. “Give. Me. Turtle. NOW!” he panted.

“Go get her!” Gamer threw the turtle aside as Bonesteel dove in and caught it.

“HA! MINE! ANOTHER VICTORY FOR SIMON-”

KABOOM!

The shell exploded in Bonesteel’s face, leaving him all black. “Turtle go boom boom.”

Everyone laughed as Gamer joined the others.

“And it’s time we go bye bye.” T.K. joked.

But Suddenly, darts hit the Digimon, reverting them to their rookie states. Holding a gun,
Bonesteel stomped up and grabbed an unconscious Veemon.

“Recess is over! Kiddies, say hello to Margarita!” he motioned his gun.

“He names his weapons?” asked Raph.

“And after adult drinks.” Pinkie added.

“SILENCE! Since you all forced my hand, I’ll trade you the turtle fer this dragon whatever he is.”

“But that’s not fair!” Davis cried.

“Well, you know what they say. All’s fair in a hunt! So, who’s gonna go the black market? And no funny stuff!”

Everyone didn’t know what to do without harming their friend. Davis was sweating the most. It seemed hopeless until-

“Simon Bonesteel!”

“Who said that?”

Suddenly, a dark figure jumped out and knocked the hunter’s gun out of his hand as well as Veemon.

“Oh no. Not him!” Gamer griped.

The figure revealed himself from the shadows. He had long brown hair, wore a leather jacket over a black jersey and black pants and sneakers. On his jacket was a sheath carrying a machete. His eyes were black with white pupils. His name was Luke, but people called him Night Shine.



“Who is he?” Rainbow asked.

“Our brother.” Shine Boy and Gamer sighed.

“Another tough guy? What makes you so special?” Bonesteel pulled out a knife.

“Why don’t you come see for yourself?” Night Shine drew his machete.

Bonesteel chuckled as he juggled his knife. Raph was ready to go another round but was blocked by Night Shine’s machete.

“Bone brain’s mine.”

As the two duked it out, everyone watched in surprise as the Digidestined grabbed their Digimon.

“It took everything we had to survive Bonesteel and this guy’s hardly broke a sweat!” Casey gasped.

“Not only that, he’s very skilled.” Keno added.

“Just who is this guy?” Davis asked.

“Gamer and I’s brother. Luke Bedding. The media calls him Night Shine and he hates that. He’s the embodiment of darkness.” Shine Boy explained.

“I would’ve so called him Night Shine!” Mikey chimed in before Raph smacked him upside the head.

“That’s your brother?” Twilight asked.

“All he cares about is being the best fighter, especially against Shine Boy.” Gamer griped.

“At least he’s fighting Bonesteel.” Fluttershy added.

“I don’t trust him.” Applejack glared.

“You didn’t trust Batman and yet he proved you wrong.” April stated.

“Besides, I think we can trust him.” Mikey pointed out.

“You’re joking. Right?” Raph snapped.

“I’m with Mikey on this one.” T.K. said.

“He doesn’t seem so bad.” Kari added.

“Either way, he’s awesome!” Rainbow cheered.

Night Shine and Bonesteel were in a lock with their blades. During their struggle, Night Shine kicked Bonesteel’s ankle then punched him in the gut that sent him flying.

“THAT WASN’T FAIR!” the hunter shouted.

“And yet you cheat all the time.” Night Shine chimed back.

Bonesteel screamed as he charged at Night Shine, who held up his fist that started to radiate dark flaming energy. He then punched the Hunter in the mouth and sent him flying to a wall, knocking him out.

“Was that Equestrian magic?” Leo asked Sunset.

“Not that I’ve seen before.”

Night Shine sheathed his machete and turned towards the group. Shine Boy walked up to him with a serious look. The two glared at each other a while before Night Shine spoke.

“Tone.”

“Luke.”

“So, you gonna introduce me to your new friends?”
----

Later, The police arrived along with the Animal service and found Bonesteel all chained up and unconscious as well as Flim and Flam hanging from a street light all duct taped and graffitied with words saying, ‘Morons’. They also saw the turtle waiting in a box. Meanwhile, The Ninjas, Rainbooms, Digidestined, and Team Shine watched from the rooftops while Shine Boy explained everything to Night Shine.

“They’ll know she’s the missing turtle from the zoo and have back home.” Sighed Fluttershy.

“I just hope we’ve seen the last of Bonesteel!” Casey smirked.

“Tell me about it. Anymore yelling from him and I’d go deaf.” Armadillomon rubbed his ears.

“He was a real jerk!” Cody glared.

“Not to mention a nutzoid!” Raph added.

“Yeah. I liked him too.” Joked Keno.

“Still, I’m gonna missed that lil turtle.” Mikey sighed.

“I’m sure we’ll see her again.” Assured April.

“we can see her at the zoo in Canterlot sometime.” Sunset promised.

“What worries me now is this Night Shine guy.” Donnie pointed out.

“Well, he did save Veemon.” Davis stated.

“And if he does join us, it’ll increase our chances against Ripley, Lewej, and Stockman.” T.K. added.

“Shine Boy’s talking to him about it.” Kari nodded.

“Wouldn’t hold my breath.” Mumbled Gamer.

“Look, I know he’s a real jerk, Games, but we could use his help.” Love Shine explained.

“Besides, I’m starting to change my mind about him after seeing what he did to the FlimFlam brothers.” Applejack chuckled.

“I’ll say.” Pinkie laughed.

Ken walked up to Yolei. “Thanks again for stopping Bonesteel from harming me, Yolei.”

Yolei blushed. “Oh! It was nothing, Ken. You would’ve done the same for me.”

The two smiled at each other before Mikey pulled up to Yolei. “You sure there’s nothing going on between you two?”

Yolei turned angrily at the turtle. “I’ll give you something!” Mikey screamed as Yolei chased him all over the rooftop. They even ran past Shine Boy and Night Shine as they were walking up to the group.

“What’s that all about?” Night Shine raised a brow.

“Who knows.” Shine Boy shrugged as they headed to the group.

“So, what’s the verdict?” Leo asked.

“Well, after some brother to brother talk, Luke has agreed to help us.”

Everyone cheered before Night Shine continued.

“If Ripley’s involved, this might be interesting. I’m always itching for a fight, especially those who dare take on my brother before I could. So, I will help you guys.” He looked back at Yolei still chasing Mikey.

“Don’t make me regret it.” He mumbled as he pulled a sucker out of his mouth.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

- AS a friendly reminder, Simon Bonesteel was a villain in the short lived Saban series, 'Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation.' He's just gonna be a one shot villain and it would be cool for Scott Mcneil to reprise his role.

- This chapter shows how i feel about the FlimFlam brothers

- If i do ship anyone in this, I do ship Yolei and Ken plus TK and Kari.