• Published 12th Mar 2021
  • 5,722 Views, 43 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spy Racers - AmethystMajesty25



The Turtles, Rainbooms, and Dazzlings team up with a crew of street racers to take down a crime organization.

  • ...
4
 43
 5,722

Born A Toretto

Somewhere around the Gulf of California in Mexico, there was a luxurious ship in the middle of the ocean and there were guards patrolling around in the night shift.

During patrol, the female guard voiced over the radio and informed the other guards, “Engine room clear.”

The male guard replied, “Deck clear,” However, the guard noticed something over the distance, “Uh, hold on. Someone’s coming.” He looked from afar and saw some motorcyclists racing around the cliffside and their engines roared in the distance. The guard assured the other guards, “No, it’s nothing. Just that motorcycle race on the mainland.”

On the cliffside area, five motorcyclists were racing around on the road and one of them with the red helmet surpassed two competitors to gain more speed. While the rest were continuing to race, the red helmet driver jumped off the cliff from his motorcycle and glided through the air from his bodysuit. The driver glided straight towards the ship at fast speed, kicked the guard down, and landed on the ship.

The driver sneaked passed another guard and found the safe room. From there, he used the security ID from the guard and gained access to the safe room as the entrance doors opened. While no guard was looking, the driver plugged in a flash drive and took off its helmet, revealing to be a male teenager. He gained access to the computer and used it to transfer some money to his flash drive. The transfer was complete and gained $2,700,000 in the flash drive. After the transfer was done, the thief glanced over to his right and found what he was looking for, a highly advanced, luxurious sports car.

“Deck, come in.” The female guard said until she started hearing something. “Huh,” She walked around until she saw a guard being tied up, hanging upside down and grunted. The guard gasped as the engine started to rev up and an explosion blowed the doors open in the safe room. It alerted the guards on the ship and they ran quickly to the safe room. The guards blocked the thief in the car and one of them shouted, “Turn it off and get out! There’s no place to go! We’re in the middle of the ocean! Get out!”

The thief thought the guards had this all planned out, but it was too late. He pressed the detonator on his hand and the wall behind the car exploded.

The alarms went off and the guards slipped down and slid downwards towards the hole on the wall. The guards held onto something and it saved their lives from drowning. However, the thief drove the car at high speed and jumped off the sinking ship as a ramp. The car flew high in the air with the moon shining on them and landed on another ship as its escape goat. After that, the driver launched some hooks from the back of the car to the ship and made sure it doesn’t fall. The male teen sat down on the passenger seat right next to his accomplice who’s a female teenager, wore a red leather jacket, black pants, gold belt, red sneakers, had blonde hair with a ponytail, and a rainbow-colored streak on the tip of her ponytail.

The male thief informed his accomplice, “Two keys down, three to go.”

“We’re on a roll. There’s no one that can stop us now.” The accomplice said in a Southern twang accent.

As the boat continued sinking in the middle of the ocean, the thieves got away with the car and their mission was a success.


Meanwhile in New York, Rainbow was driving around the racetrack in her race car that her parents, Donnie, Casey, and Sunset built together. Plus, Sunset was racing against Rainbow’s car with her Dodge Challenger coated with red paint and black stripes. Rainbow’s car looked like a Toyota Supra coated in sky blue, black stripes, a picture of a cloud with rainbow bolts on the sides, and the front plate that’s labeled, “20% COOLER”. Aside from Rainbow, the Rainbooms, Turtles, Casey, and April were watching Rainbow and Sunset race in their cars. After minutes of driving, Rainbow stopped her car across the finish line and exited her vehicle.”

“WOO! That was awesome. My car is going to win this SH1FT3R race.” Rainbow Dash vowed as she took off her helmet.

Sunset exited her vehicle and took off her helmet, “I gotta admit, you’re racing skills have improved. Nice job. Although, I’m not so sure if I can trust this SH1FT3R organization. They’re pretty... shady.”

Rainbow calmed Sunset down and patted her on the back, “Oh relax Sunset. They’re not bad unlike the criminals we fought in the past.”

Sunset commented, “I hope so.”

After the race, a young, teenage girl with short black hair, leather jacket, pants, and shoes came by along with the Dazzlings to the racetrack.

“What’s up, guys?” The girl asked.

The Ninjas turned around to see an old friend of theirs along with the Dazzlings.

“Gabby!” Casey called as he ran by and they both hugged, “It’s so good to see you can. I see that you brought the Dazzlings with you.”

“Yeah, I happened to bump into them earlier today and they want to come along with me.” Gabby explained.

Sonata nodded, “Mm-hmm. My sisters and I got a week-off from working with the Foot, thanks to Karai.”

“Oh, that’s cool.” April said.

Gabby asked the ninjas, “So, what are you guys up to lately?”

“We were just watching Rainbow driving her car with Sunset's and Rainbow dragged us all to watch her race in this ‘SH1FT3R’ race that she’s been talking about for months.” Raph explained.

Rainbow was pumped up and told them, “Yeah I’ve been practicing handling my car for weeks to get myself prepared. Plus, I got this for my birthday thanks to my friends and family.”

“Awesome. So, where is this SHIFT3R race that you mentioned?” Gabby explained.

Rainbow answered, “It’s going to be in L.A. So, we’re going to use Donnie’s Portal Projector to get there.”

“L.A. huh?” Gabby thought about going to Los Angeles with her ninja friends until she remembered something, “You know, it just so happens that a cousin of mine is from Los Angeles and I would love for you guys to meet him. So, I’m coming with you guys.” She answered.

“Well then, welcome aboard Gabby.” Rainbow told Gabby as they both gave each other fist bumps.

Casey glanced at the Dazzlings and asked them, “What about you three, you want to come with us?”

“Yeah!” Sonata answered and then she looked at Aria and Sonata, “What do you girls think?”

“Well, since we got nothing else to do, we might as well enjoy watching something new for a change.” Adagio answered.

Sunset nodded, “Then it’s settled.”

“Road trip!” Pinkie, Sonata, and Mikey cheered and the three high-fived to each other.

“Plus, we got snacks!” Pinkie added, feeling excited already.

Donnie used his Portal Projector and they all went to the portal with Rainbow’s car, Sunset’s car, the Shellraiser, the Turtle Racer, and the Party Wagon.


Minutes later, the portal opened up and the gang arrived in the alleyways of Los Angeles. Luckily, no one was around and the Turtles used their gadgets to disguise themselves as humans. The gang drove around the streets of L.A. until Gabby spotted someone very familiar and told Rainbow, “Wait, stop right there!”

Rainbow pulled over along with their friends’ vehicles and Rainbow asked, “Why?”

“I know this guy.” Gabby informed Rainbow Dash.

The dude had the same height as Gabby, he’s got cool hair, white plain T-shirt, black collared buttoned jacket, jeans, and black sneakers. Plus, he's got three teenage friends of his. First up, one of his friends was a girl who had green hair, a baseball cap, blue hoodie, purple pants, and boots. Next, the short dude had an afro, green jacket, red pants, white shoes, and a necklace with a medallion around his neck. Finally, the big guy wore a green shirt, jeans, black shoes, a fanny pack around his waist, and he’s taller than all three of his friends.

Gabby got out of Rainbow’s car and she was surprised, “Tony?”

Tony turned around and gasped, “¡¿Prima?!”

The Ninjas and teens wondered in bewilderment, “Huh?”

“¡Dios mío!” Gabby said in Spanish as she and Tony hugged. “It’s good to see you again!”

“It’s good to see you as well, Gabby! It's been years since we last saw each other before you move to New York.”

The little girl stood up and asked, “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Time out! You know her?”

Rainbow got out of her car and questioned Gabby, “You know this hot shot, Gabby?”

“Of course,” Gabby said and then Gabby and Tony answered as they wrapped their arms around each other’s shoulders and smirked, “We're cousins!”

Gabby and Tony’s friends were shocked and reacted, “What?!”

“Um, Tony. You never told them about me, right?” Gabby asked.

Tony stuttered, “Um...”

“You forgot, haven't ya, Tony?” Gabby asked as she raised her eyebrow.

Tony answered, “I’ve been pretty busy lately. Alright? No need to worry.”

Gabby sighed, “Next time, do not ignore your family,” She smiled, “Anyway, I got lots of friends of mine that I want you to meet,” Gabby called them, “Okay, guys! You can come out now!”

The Ninjas exited from their vehicles and looked around the view of the streets of Los Angeles.

Sonata wondered in amazement, “So this is the city of Los Angeles? Fascinating.”

Donnie asked her, “Gabby, you gonna introduce us?”

Gabby replied, “Of course. Tony and your friends here. I like you to meet my friends from New York. This is Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, April, and Casey. And on your right are Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle and her dog Spike, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity. The Rainbooms. And then there’s Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk. The Dazzlings.”

Gabby’s friends greeted Tony and his gang a few minutes later.

Tony introduced his new friends to his crew and himself, “Wow. It’s very nice to meet you all. My name's Tony Torreto. This here is my crew: Echo, Frostee, and Cisco.”

Cisco rushed to Tony’s side and told him, “Yo T, looks like your cousin got lots of friends. And one of them looks cute.” Cisco stared at Sonata, practically showing a Cupid's arrow hitting him.

“So Tony, what you been up to this time?” Gabby asked her cousin.

Tony answered, “I got myself a new car,” He showed Gabby and the gang his new car, “Huh, huh? C’mon, what do you think?”

Frostee asked while playing his video game on his phone, “Um, what am I looking at here?”

Tony informed everyone, “What you’re looking at is a ten-second car, my friend. I’m about to break Dom’s record, set on this very stretch of road, and become the next great, street racer.”

Echo remembered, “This sounds familiar.”

“Mm-hmm.” Frostee nodded while Cisco yawned.

Echo said, “As if we heard it last month.”

“Mm-hmm.” Frostee nodded again.

Echo added, “And the month before that.”

Frostee nodded again, “Mm-hmm!”

“I think you have an unhealthy obsession of trying to become roadkill.” Gabby joked as everyone snickered at that slightly accurate remark.

Then, Echo noticed the Turtle Racer and moved in for a closer look as Cisco reminded Tony, “You realize all those time you’re talking about, your car blew up?”

Tony reassured his crew, “Well this time is going to be different. I was born to win! I’m a Toretto! This is my destiny!”

“You want a shot at the record, try using this car.” Echo suggested him as the others took a look at the Turtle Racer.

Cisco commented, “Whoa!”

“Is that a chicken with a huge brain?” Frostee asked as he spotted Dr. Cluckingworth in the cage.

Fluttershy honestly answered, “Uh...”

Donnie nodded, “Yeah, her name is Dr. Cluckingworth.”

“Mmm, chicken.” Cisco smiled as he started licking his lips while Dr. Cluckingworth started clucking in terror.

Casey protected the chicken and told Cisco, “Woah, woah, woah, you are not eating that chicken, yo!”

Frostee informed him, “Uh, I don't think eating that bird would be smart. I'm detecting a high level of radiation coming off from her.”

Casey asked, “What? You mean the chicken? Yeah well, it’s because of the mutagen.”

Cisco stepped back as Frostee continued, “Yeah, it's not high enough to be lethal, but it's active.”

“Wait a minute, mutagen? What’s that have to do with the chicken?” Tony asked the ninjas.

Donnie and Casey answered in unison, “It’s a long story.”

Tony answered, “Fair enough.”

“Man, this is a sweet ride you got there.” Echo complimented as she continued checking out the Turtle Racer.

Donnie chuckled, “Thanks. Built it myself.”

Echo nodded, “Respect.”

However, Casey confronted Donnie and said, “Hey! I’m the one who built it and drove the car too.”

Donnie calmed his friend down, “Easy Casey, I was going to explain your assistance in the construction.”

Echo added, “Yeah, there’s no way someone can build this alone.”

Casey apologized, “Yeah, you’re right anyway. Sorry.”

Frostee replied, “It’s alright, Casey. Anyway, this material doesn’t look like it’s from Earth. Where did you say you got these parts?”

Donnie and Casey started sweating, “Uhhhh...”

Tony remembered something that came to his mind and suggested them, “Hey, I remember hearing about that invasion in New York. You guys must have found this stuff during the cleanup.”

Casey and Donnie asked in unison, “We did?”

“I mean. Yeah, you could say that we found it in the junkyard.” Casey answered.

Frostee questioned, “You guys got any samples for us?”

“No.” Donnie answered.

Cisco nodded, “With respect, it’s probably best that we don’t tell this to anyone. “

Gabby said, “Agreed.”

Suddenly, the sound of an engine revved up and the driver in his wicked car. Tony and his crew along with the Ninjas glanced at him and his car as the engines growled. He was tall, got a red baseball cap, jean vest, black sleeveless shirt with a skull logo, cargo shorts, and sneakers.

The bully greeted everyone, “What’s up, kids. The King of the Road is here.”

Echo commented, “More like King Butt.”

“Whose this guy?” Rainbow Dash asked.

Gabby informed everyone, “This guy right here is Mitch. Tony told me about him a long time ago.”

Mitch started flirting with Echo, “I got room in here for a queen.”

“Echo doesn’t want to ride around in a car with a picture of your mom on the front.” Frostee told him as the ninjas and Tony’s crew snickered.

Mitch rolled his eyes and asked the rest of the girls with a smirk on his face, “Then how about any of you fine ladies?”

The girls were disgusted that Mitch was flirting with them, while Aria and Adagio moved Sonata behind them.

Echo, Frostee, Cisco, Twilight, Donnie, and Casey went to take a look at Mitch’s car. It was a muscle car with a crown on top of the big skull on the front.

Then, Echo noticed something on the back of Mitch’s car and asked, “Are those rocket engines strapped back there?”

Cisco walked right up to him and asked, “Yo, what’s up Mitch? You made the move from Car Thief to Jet Rustler?”

“Maybe. Don’t worry about it,” Mitch called out Tony and looked at him in the eye, “Hey Toretto! Let’s see what that soap box racer can do. After you lose, I’ll let you detail my car. The closest you’ll ever get to a winner.”

“Yeah, well, after you lose, you can wash my car. It’s the closest you’ll ever get to a shower.” Tony responded back as the ninjas and Tony’s crew giggled.


After the trash-talking between Mitch and Tony, the two teens were in their cars and waited for the traffic light to go green. Gabby and Cisco went up to Tony’s car to knock some sense into him.

Cisco told him, “Tony, you can’t win, bro. Your car just doesn’t have enough power to beat a rocket.”

“Cisco’s right. Mitch is going to wipe the road off of ya, cuz.” Gabby added.

Tony calmed them down and said, “Cisco, Gabby, you know what my cousin Dom says: ‘It’s not about the car, it’s about the driver’.” Tony looked at Mitch and called him out, “Hope you brought your buff rags, Mitch!”

Mitch name called him back, “You’re a buff rag!”

“The buffest!” Tony shouted.

Cisco asked, “What are you talking about?”

Tony had no clue and answered, “Yeah, I dunno.”

Across from the two cars were Frostee and Twilight on the middle of the road.

Tony ordered his friend, “Frostee, start it up.”

“I’m on it.” Frostee answered as he started remote-controlling his drone.

“I’ll help too.” Twilight said as she also started remote-controlling her drone.

The drivers started their car’s engines as Frostee’s and Twilight’s drones set up a tracking surveillance footage between Tony and Mitch.

Gabby walked over to her friends and Sunset asked, “Does your cousin ever think things through?”

“If he ever had, I don’t remember it happening. Besides, I wish my family can start exercising more common sense?” Gabby said.

Frostee said, “Ready...”

“Set...” Twilight added.

Frostee and Twilight shouted in unison, “GO!”

The two opposing cars moved forward and started to pick up speed. Mitch was gaining the lead, but Tony got a plan in motion.

“Buh-bye Mitch.” Tony said as he pushed the button for boosters and shouted, “WOO! Ha ha!”

“Aw, that’s sweet, Tony. But I’m about to ‘rocket’.” Mitch smirked as he pressed the buttons for boosters and his car went really fast. He screamed, “Whoa-ho-ho-ho!”

Mitch’s car drove passed Tony’s car and he got a huge lead, driving one step closer to victory. While Frostee, Twilight, Spike, and Echo were sitting on the bench and watched the two rivals race, Mitch drove passed them and crossed the finish line.

“I won!” Mitch celebrated, but he didn’t stop.

Frostee asked the girls, “Do you think he knows how to stop?”

“For a guy like him, no.” Twilight said as she petted Spike, who woofed.

“Whoa!” Mitch said as his car crashed after using his rocket boosters.

“Mitches get stitches!” Echo told them as the two tech genius and Spike smirked.


After the race, Cisco was working on Tony's car and Tony was frustrated.

“I can’t believe he beat me again.” Tony whined.

Sunset Shimmer reminded Tony, “You should’ve listened to your cousin. She knew that you were going to lose that race.”

“That’s true.” Gabby nodded.

Frostee added, “Yeah, it wasn’t even close that time. I mean like, you weren’t even in the same state as him. You wanna watch the replay?’

Tony replied, “No, Frostee. I won’t.”

Echo told him, “You’re never gonna beat a rocket-powered car with an engine Cisco found from the dump.”

“Hey, the engine is solid, all right? The fuel hose just got loose. Nothing but a little bubblegum can’t fix.” Cisco replied back as he put bubblegum on the car’s engine.

“Resourceful and cute, I like that.” Sonata commented as Cisco’s face turned as red as his blood.

All of a sudden, Tony and his crew heard a familiar voice and he showed up. He’s a tall adult with a tough accent and wore white tank top with jeans and black sports shoes.

“It’s going to take more than bubblegum if you want to try to beat my best time.”

Gabby, Tony, and his crew along with the ninjas turned to see Tony’s and Gabby’s cousin, Dominic Toretto. Tony and his crew along with Gabby ran up to him.

Cisco shouted, “Dom’s back!”

Echo shouted too, “What’s up, Dom!”

Frostee said, “What up!”

Gabby exclaimed, “Dom!”

“Hey, Dom.” Tony greeted as he and Gabby hugged him.

However, the Ninjas didn’t run up to him because they never met or seen Dominic Toretto before.

Raph asked, “Um, we’re all confused here. So, who the shell is this guy?”

Gabby informed her ninja friends, “Guys, this is my cousin, Dominic Toretto.”

Mikey comnented, “Dude’s buff.”

“And tough,” Donnie added.

Dom walked up to them and asked his cousin, “These guys giving you trouble, Gabby?”

The boys got nervous when Dom walked over.

“No, Dom. These are my friends from New York and Canterlot.” Gabby answered.

Dom apologized, “Oh, sorry.”

After proper introductions were exchanged, Dom loosened up, “Any friend of Gabby’s is a friend of mine. Welcome to L.A., thanks for being Gabby's friends. Means a lot that she has people that care about her.”

“No problem, sir.” Leo answered as he and Dom shook hands.

Dom told him, “Respectable, I like that,” He then looked at Tony, “Looks like you pushed it a little too hard. Reminds me of someone I know.”

Tony sighed, “I thought I had it this time. I hate losing to that guy!”

“That’s because you’re a Toretto. You’re born to win. But remember, being a Toretto has got nothing to do with what you do in the car. Being a Toretto is about what’s in here.” Dom reminded his cousin as he pointed his hand to Tony’s chest.

“That car gonna make it home?” Dom asked Cisco.

Cisco answered, “Ay, maybe not in record time, but it’ll make it.”

“Alright, I’ll see you later. Because I got something to talk to you about.” Dom said before a black van pulled up in front of him and the thugs inside grabbed Dom.

“Get off of me, man!” Dom yelled as the gang gasped.

The heroes turned around and gasped as they saw Dom being kidnapped. They ran after him, but they were too late and the van drove off.

“C’mon, we gotta go after them!” Tony alerted.

Everyone went to their vehicles and started searching for the van.

“Who were those guys?” Gabby asked.

“I don’t know, but we can’t let them get away with Dom!” Tony said until he saw the van that Dom was in, “There it is!”

“Follow that van!” Casey shouted.

Just as the groups were gaining on them, Sonata looked back and saw a swarm of motorcyclists.

Sonata informed everyone via communicator, “Guys, we got trouble.”

Echo communicated with Tony, “Uh, Tony. I think they might not be working alone.”

Cisco looked back, “What are we gonna do?”

“We need to split up and shake these bikes. Frostee, Twilight, get a tracker on that van and don’t lose it.” Tony ordered the two tech geniuses.

Frostee and Twilight answered, “I’m on it.”

The two tech geniuses sent their own drones and they followed the van.

Frostee infromed Tony, “Zone control is locked on. Wherever Dom goes, he goes.”

Tony ordered his crew, “Alright, let’s divide and conquer. Scatter.”

“I like the sound of that. Alright team, let’s roll!” Leo ordered his ninja operatives along with Tony and his crew.

The groups split off into five different directions to make things much easier for the heroes.

Cisco and his two passengers got a small group of pursers that were gaining fast.

Sonata requested, “Cisco, try and get close to one of them. I’m going to try and snag one of their bikes.”

“Okay.” Cisco replied as he drove close to one of the motorcyclists behind them.

Sonata jumped off Cisco’s truck and kicked a rider off and took his motorcycle.

The two boys were amazed as Frostee told Cisco, “Cisco you know how to pick ‘em.”

“Tell me later, bro. Right now, we need to outrun and ditch these fools. We need to find some place we can go and they can’t.” Cisco suggested Frostee.

“I got it.” Frostee said as he used his laptop and directed him, “Turn left up here.”

Cisco drove his truck to the left and headed towards the construction site. Luckily, no construction worker was there. He floored the gas pedal and shouted, “Hang on!”

The boys and Sonata entered the construction field and the motorcyclists got hit by falling, tin barrels and objects that Cisco’s truck hit.

Cisco celebrated, “Booyah!”

However, Frostee didn’t like what lied ahead of them and alerted Cisco, “Uh, Cisco.”

The boys screamed as the truck and Sonata with her motorcycle leapt from the ramp and they soared through the air. The truck and the motorcycle landed safely and the two boys celebrated. As the boys cheered, Sonata caught up to them.

“Nice job, boys.” Sonata said as Cisco’s face went red enough to blow off steam.


Meanwhile, Casey was driving the Turtle Racer while trying to shake his pursuers when he got a call from Sunset.

Sunset called him, “Casey, I can see you’re not too far from me.”

Casey suggested, “I see an intersection. Why don’t we give these guys a crash course reunion?”

“You read my mind.” Sunset said as they headed towards the intersection to carry out their plan.

The duo passed by each other, but the motorcyclists crashed into each other in a painful mess.

Sunset told her pursers, “Good night, boys and girls.”

Casey contacted Echo, “Yo, Echo! Are you alright?”

“Yeah we’re having fun.” Echo said as she and Rainbow Dash drove their cars with Adagio sitting on the passenger seat in Rainbow’s car while their pursers continued to chase them.

The two motorcyclists got their taser sticks in hand as Echo glanced at them from left to right.

“Ohh, yeah. Y’all are about to get shook!” Echo told them as she pressed the button on her steering wheel and the speed of her car boosted.

Echo shrieked and she left them in the dust. The motorcyclists moved onto Rainbow Dash, only to see Adagio jumped onto the car’s roof.

Adagio asked them, ‘Okay boys, whose first for a concussion?”

One of the motorcyclists used his taser stick to attack her, but she dodged and jumped towards him and Adagio knocked him off to gain control of the motorcycle.

“Come on, boys. Follow me.” Adagio said as she led her pursers to chase after her and slid under a garbage truck.

“Hope you're wearing old clothes,” Adagio looked back and saw the motorcyclists crash into a dumpster, “Cause it’s Garbage Day.”

Rainbow Dash stopped her car near the river to lure her pursers and when they came closer, Rainbow Dash lured her pursuers on time into a nearby river, where they crashed into.

Rainbow Dash told them, “Have a nice swim, losers.”


Meanwhile, Echo’s car drifted under the convoy of the truck and proceeded to drive straight while her pursers were down for the count.

Echo informed tony, “I lost my bikers. Tony, you okay?”

“Nope, still covered.” Tony answered.

Meanwhile, Tony continued driving his car with Gabby by his side on the road below the bridge to find a way to put down their pursers. April drove the Party Wagon with Aria and the remaining Rainbooms on board were dealing with their pursers. Same goes for the Turtles in the Shellraiser.

Raph informed his brothers, “I’m going out.”

“Raph, we can’t let them see who we really are.” Leo reminded him.

“Relax. They won’t remember a thing about us.” Raph replied as he climbed up on top of the Shellraiser and waited for the right moment. One of the motorcyclists got closer to the Turtles’ vehicle and Raph proceeded to jump off from the Shellraiser. He rolled over and took down two motorcyclists and then climbed on the other motorcycle.

“That’s how I roll,” Raph took down the driver and rode the motorcycle, “That’s how you roll.”

Leo ordered Donnie, “Donnie, get on the cannon and knock them off.”

“Alright.” Donnie said as he climbed up and exited the vehicle to get on the garbage cannon.

“Get a load of this!” Donnie shouted and nailed a good portion of their purserss before the Party Wagon rolled in.

April was driving with Aria and the remaining Rainbooms inside as the Party Wagon was surrounded by the motorcyclists.

Aria looked around and searched for weapons, asking anyone, “Tell me this thing has weapons.”

April asked, “Where did Donnie say that stink bomb launcher was?”

“Found it!” Pinkie shouted as she got the stink bomb launcher on her hands.

Rarity wondered in fear, “Why do we have that thing?”

Pinkie bumped it and it started ticking, but the girls all shouted in unison, “PINKIE, GET RID OF IT!”

“Oh, right. Silly me.” Pinkie apologized as she launched the stink bomb at the motorcyclists and took them out while the girls covered their noses.

Applejack asked while covering her nose, “Is that the last one?”

Pinkie answered, “Yep. I think we’re clear.”

“You sure about that?” Applejack noticed the last motorcyclist approaching towards the Party Wagon and she was getting ready to use her taser stick, but Aria took it from the motorcyclist and Aria shocked her out. After the motorcyclist got a taste of her own medicine, she fell down in defeat.

Aria said, “There. That’s the last of ‘em.”

April saw two motorcyclists who were still chasing after Tony and Gabby. She alerted her friends, “But there’s two more and they’re chasing after Tony and Gabby.”

“Relax, April. I think they can handle this one.” Twilight told her as April nodded.

Back to Tony and Gabby, they were still being chased by their pursers.

“Let's see how badly they want to follow us.” Tony informed Gabby as she pulled out a sheet of paper and started updating her Will.

Tony’s car headed straight towards a party full of bouncing cars in the middle of the neighborhood.

Gabby didn’t like where this was going and told her cousin, “I hope you know what you’re doing, Tony.”

Tony and Gabby screamed as they went through the cars just before they hit the ground in slow motion.

After they went through, their pursers pulled the brakes and got slammed by the side of the bouncing cars. The two cousins looked up at the car mirror and sighed in relief.


Tony’s car drifted and pulled a parallel park as the two cousins and his crew reached the location where Dom was held first. The crew ran towards the building, but Tony got there first and tried to bust the door open. Minutes later, the Turtles and the rest of their friends arrived and exited their vehicles.

Echo shouted, “Tony... wait!”

Cisco pleaded, “Hey, you don’t know what’s in there.”

“Dom’s in there!” Tony replied as he kicked the door open and stopped until a woman used her phone to time them.

“And time.”

The timer stopped at 8 seconds and the heroes were all confused.

Tony said, “What?”

Dom told the unknown female assailant, “See, I told you they were the best.”

“Could’ve been a little bit faster, but we’ll have time to work on it.” The woman said.

Tony and his friends looked around to see a bunch of people who were working around and the motorcyclists being hauled on a stretcher as they passed by the heroes. They all realized that it was a test, set up by Dom.

Tony asked Dom, “Wait, what”s happening? Who are these people? Are you okay?”

“You think a couple of guys could pull up and kidnap me? That takes an army.” Dom introduced Tony and his friends to the lady next to him, “This is Ms. Nowhere. I’ve worked with her organization in the past. And now she needs your help.”

“I’m sorry. What? Wha, wha, wha, what? What’s your name?” Frostee asked again.

Ms. Nowhere answered, “Nowhere. Ms. Nowhere.”

Echo had no clue and said, “I'm still confused. Where are you?”

Mikey pointed out, “Yeah, you’re right here.”

“I’m here, but you know,” Ms. Nowhere winked, “Wink. I’m not here. Get it?”

Gabby asked too, “Did you just say ‘Wink’?”

Dom waved his hand across his neck, saying 'Drop it'.

Ms. Nowhere got serious and informed the teens, “I’ll cut to the chase. I need a crew of street racers to infiltrate a criminal organization called SH1FT3R.”

Rainbow Dash gasped as Ms. Nowhere saw her agent looking at a cute cat photo and shouted at him, “Gary!”

Fluttershy whispered, “Aww, that cat was so cute.”

Rainbow whispered, “SH1FT3R?! I thought they were a cool racing organization. I can't believe they're a bunch of criminals.”

“See, I told you they were shady.” Sunset Shimmer whispered back.

Rainbow scoffed, “Whatever.”

Gary pulled up a file of the criminal and Ms. Nowhere informed the teens, “They’re led by this man, Shashi Dar. He’s a master thief and adrenaline junkie. SH1FT3R hosts race events that serves as cover for his master heists. He’s recently stolen over 3 billion dollars from Silicon Valley’s richest men.”

Tony questioned Ms. Nowhere, “So why do you need us? Dom’s right here.”

Dom laughed, “There is no way I can show up in a race without everybody recognizing me.”

Rainbow Dash nodded, “That’s true.”

“She needs a group of new agents. I recommended you. You’re out in the streets racing anyway. This way you might do some good and Ms. Nowhere can watch your back. As for Tony’s new friends, they can help too.” Dom explained to the teenagers.

“So, you want us to be undercover spy racers? Dope!” Echo said as she and Frostee celebrated with their secret handshake.

Tony questioned Ms. Nowhere again, “But if you know this Shashi guy stealing the money, then why don’t you just arrest him?”

Leo questioned her motives, “Yeah, we want to know why you haven’t catch him yet?”

Ms. Nowhere answered, “You don’t earn the name ‘Ms. Nowhere’ by being a security guard for a bunch of tech nerds.”

Twilight gasped, “Excuse me?! I feel pretty offended here.”

“I don’t mind.” Frostee commented.

Echo asked, “You have to earn that name?”

“You’re one to talk to, Echo. Or should I say 'Margaret'?” Ms. Nowhere stated.

The ninjas reacted, “Oooooh..”

“Pretty name.” Sonata commented.

Echo angrily told Ms. Nowhere, “That’s the first and last time you’ll ever call me that.”

Raph nodded, “I like her style. She’s tough.”

“That makes two of us.” Aria said.

Ms. Nowhere informed the teens, “Look, I’m not interested in the money. SH1FT3R chatter on the dark web keeps talking about ‘Gathering the keys’. Now our cryptographers haven’t been able to figure out what that means yet, but we definitely know that SH1FT3R has high-level contacts in the underworld. The keys could be nuclear codes, sleeper cells...”

Echo wondered, “Piano keys.”

Cisco freaked out, “Wait, they’re trying to steal music? Those maniacs!”

Mikey shouted, “I got that same feeling too, bro!”

“What's a world without music?!” Sonata wondered.

Ms. Nowhere asked Dom, “I thought you said they were the best and brightest?”

Dom answered quickly, “I didn't say 'Brightest'. And I just met these guys today.”

Ms. Nowhere asked them all, “This is national security stuff at the highest level. Are you ready for this?”

Tony answered quickly, “Born ready.”

“Me too.” Gabby replied.

“Born a Toretto. Remember, don’t just follow orders, follow your gut,” Dom told his cousins until she glanced at Ms. Nowhere, “And you keep my family and my friends safe or this SH1FT3R gang will be the least of your worries.” Dom vowed as he left the building.

Leo said, “And we’re ready too.”

Ms. Nowhere asked the ninjas in concern, “Really? Why should I believe in a bunch of teenagers from New York and Canterlot City?”

Leo asked her, “Ever heard of the Hamoto Clan?”

“Or the Foot Clan?” Adagio asked too.

Ms. Nowhere's eyes shrunk to the size of pins at the mention of the two clans. She answered, “Hamoto's on the left, Foot on the right.”

Cisco and Frostee wondered, “Clan?”

Gabby chuckled in embarassment, “Oh I forgot to tell you, guys. My friends are ninjas.”

Echo became very interested and asked, “Ninjas you say?”

“No way.” Tony scoffed.

Gabby answered, “Yes way. It's a long story.”

Cisco cheered, “Awesome!”

Frostee whispered to Cisco, “Dude, you’re in love with an actual Kunoichi.”

Cisco covered Frostee's mouth, hoping Sonata hadn't heard that.

“Anyway, if we’re going to be racing, I guess the government’s about to pay for my car’s new pump.” Tony suggested.

Ms. Nowhere replied, “Oh you’re gonna need more upgrades than that,” She shouted at Gary who’s looking at the cute cat picture again, “GARY!”

“Could you send me a link to that picture later please?” Fluttershy asked and Gary gave her a thumbs up.

Ms. Nowhere directs everyone to the footage and explained the teens, “SH1FT3R Races are like nothing you’ve ever seen before. They’re all about pushing competitive technology to the edge. Smoke cannons, flash grenades, grappling hooks, rocket engines, anything goes.”

Everyone nodded while some commented.

Frostee commented, “Dope.”

Cisco commented, “Sweet.”

Echo commented, “Awesome.”

Mikey commented, “Intense.”

Raph commented, “My kind of race.”

Ms. Nowhere continued, “Now there’s a tryout race in L.A. hosted by this woman.”

Gary changed the screen to a woman who caught Frostee’s and Rainbow Dash’s attention.

“What?!” Rainbow exclaimed.

“Oho, no way!” Frostee shouted

Rainbow and Frostee excitingly cheered, “Layla Gray?!”

“She’s the most awesome racer around.” Frostee looked at Tony, “Oh, except for you, T. No offense.”

Rainbow exclaimed, “I watched her racing videos online. It was totally awesome!”

Frostee looked at her and said, “No way. You’re a fan of Layla Gray too? I thought I was the only one in T’s crew.”

Rainbow nodded, “Likewise with me.”

The two fist bumped as Sci-Twi commented, “And here I thought soccer was your passion.”

Rainbow told her friends, “I have a life outside of all of you.”

Ms. Nowhere cleared her throat to grab the teens’ attention. She resumed explaining to them, “Layla Gray is SH1FT3R’s main recruiter. You need to win her race to infiltrate SH1FT3R.”

Echo asked, “And you think she’s gonna just, let us tryout in a race?”

“Hardly, SH1FT3R races are tightly guarded secrets. Only a select group of people know when and where one will be. But I pulled out a list of local suppliers and car customizers, then hacked into their databases to get a client list. At least one of these people should be in the race.” Ms. Nowhere explained.

Rainbow told her, “I already got my invite.”

Tony smirked, “We don’t need a list. We already know someone who might have an invite. Aria, Sonata, how would you two like to help me mess with Mitch?”

The two girls gave a mischievous smile and nodded as their answers.


Back in the streets of Los Angeles, Mitch received his tacos from a tacos food truck.

Frostee explained in the background, “If we can get a hold of Mitch’s phone just for a minute, I can clone it and we’ll get all the calls he gets.”

Aria and Sonata spied Mitch from behind, waiting for the opportunity to strike while Frostee and Tony exited from Tony’s car and they walked up to Mitch.

“Alright, it’s a bet. Let’s get this over with.” Tony said.

Mitch chuckled, “Heh. Well, look who it is. Soapy Toretto.”

Tony pretended to laugh, “Haha, good one. Because Soapy almost sounds like Tony a little bit.”

“Uh, no. I said 'Soapy' cause I called your car a Soap Boxer racer and you’re carrying soapsuds. Soapy doesn’t sound anything like Tony. What planet are you from?” Mitch replied.

Sonata whispered, “What a jerk?”

“Bet you’re glad that you were eyeing on that big boy since we met them. Tony's friends are a lot nicer.” Aria whispered back as Sonata’s face turned bright red.

Tony sighed, “Can we just get this over with?”

Mitch wanted to accept Tony’s permission, but he had other plans. He answered, “Ooh, actually, you can’t wash my car right now. I’m waiting for a call.”

Tony suggested, “So wait for it while I wash.”

Mitch replied, “But I might have to leave.”

Tony said, “Well then I better get started!”

Mitch shouted, “Just do it later!”

“I don’t want to do it later!” Tony yelled as he knocked off Mitch’s lunch, but Sonata rushed pass Mitch quickly from behind and swiped his tacos.

Mitch turned around and asked, “Hey, where’s my lunch?”

Tony called his friend, “Frostee.”

Frostee replied, “On it.”

Tony started distracting Mitch, long enough for Frostee to swipe his phone.

Aria whispered, “Seriously, Sonata?”

“What? I'm hungry. Besides, he ain’t gonna like what I put in his pants.” Sonata replied as Mitch screamed in pain after pulling out a mousetrap in his pants.

Tony used his wet towel and tried to distract Mitch while Frostee started cloning the code in Tony’s phone from Mitch’s phone.

Mitch's phone went off just as he got the mousetrap off and asked, “Hey, where’s my phone?”

Frostee signaled for Aria to stall and she said, “My turn. Watch this, my ditzy friend.”

Aria rushed pass Mitch and replace his drink with a rat, which he kissed. Tony struggled not to laugh, but Sonata laughed as Aria rushed back to her.

“He’s going to need mouthwash after his only kiss.” Aria told her ditzy friend.

“Awgh, gross!” Mitch yelled as he started wiping his mouth with his shirt.

Frostee completed the download and signaled the success.

Sonata whispered and cheered, “Mission Accomplished.”

Aria looked at her with a deadpan expression over the cliche.

“What? I always wanted to say that.” Sonata answered as Frostee put Mitch’s phone back in Mitch’s back pocket and Tony stopped.

Then, Aria got Mitch’s wallet, revealing that she stole it while swiping his drink. Frostee and Sonata crossed their arms and they looked at Aria, feeling unhappy.

Frostee said, “That's not cool, Aria.”

“I said I swiped his wallet. Didn't say I took what's in it.” Aria explained as Frostee checked and it was empty of everything.

“I stand corrected.” Frostee apologized.

Sonata reasoned with her, “But that’s still considered stealing.”

Aria fired back, “You stole his lunch.”

“She got you there, Sonata.” Frostee told her, knowing that Aria was right.

Sonata groaned, “Can we just go before Mitch sees us?”

“Can’t deny that.” Frostee answered.

The three teens went to meet up with Tony while Aria put back Mitch’s wallet in his pocket quickly without Mitch noticing it.

“You know what, I can see your busy and in need of mouthwash. So, I'll be on my way.” Tony said and walked off with his friends in tow.

Mitch replied. “Whatever. I got tacos to Ord... Where's my wallet? Hey! You still owe me tacos! Toretto, I want my tacos!”


Back in the agency's hideout, the ninjas and spies celebrated.

Tony asked Ms. Nowhere. “Hey, pretty slick how we got that phone, right?”

Ms. Nowhere ignored his question and was focused on finding the race, “Hmm, looks like the race will be right here. Downtown.”

“Then that’s we’re going to race.” Tony stated as the ninjas and spies agreed, but Ms. Nowhere had other ideas in mind.

Ms. Nowhere told them, “No you’re not. This op is over.”

The Ninjas and Spies exclaimed in unison, “WHAT?!”

Rainbow questioned in concern, “Any reason why?”

“Because the race is tonight.” Ms. Nowhere answered quickly.

Tony stood up to her and said, “No problem. I’m ready to throw down.”

“Me too.” Rainbow replied and stood up with Tony by his side.

“Look, according to this encrypted data, drivers need two forms of ID verification to enter. A retinal scan and a code that’s embedded in their cars.” Ms. Nowhere explained.

Gabby suggested her, “So, you must have some spy gear to get pass security. Right?

“I have the gear, but you don’t have the expertise to use it. I expect it to have weeks to train you kids while we chase down leads.” Ms. Nowhere explained.

Echo questioned her motives again, “We found the race in two hours. Now that's a problem?!”

Tony asked the boss lady, “So what you’re saying is that we’re too good?”

Ms. Nowhere answered, “Mediocre at best. Anyway, I can’t risk you going into this op. And that includes you ninjas. Layla Gray can have you killed. More importantly, your cousin can have me killed. We’re going Plan Bravo everybody! Launch the surveillance drones!”

“Look. Just put me in the car. I can win that race. I know it.” Tony suggested, feeling desperate.

Rainbow Dash replied back to Tony, “Not if I win first.”

Ms. Nowhere told him, “Tony, it would take us 48 hours just to build your car with the implanted codes. The whole plan was a long shot anyway. Gary, get Tony and his crew out... except those ninjas. I’m going to have a word with them privately.”


Ms. Nowhere was in her office with the Ninjas and questioned the four boys, “Boys, did you really think those disguises of yours could’ve fooled me?”

Mikey answered, “What? We’re not wearing our disguises. This is our real look.”

“You sure about that, Mikey?” Ms. Nowhere raised her eyebrow and gave him an icy stare. The Turtles couldn’t believe she figured out who they are. So, Mikey broke the stare and dropped his disguise.

Mikey begged her, “Don't kill us, please!”

Ms. Nowhere snickered, “Ha! I knew it. You can drop your disguises now.” She laughed after that while Leo, Raph, and Donnie dropped their disguises too.

“Okay, you caught us? Now what do you want?” Donnie questioned her.

Ms. Nowhere calmed herself down and answered, “Oh, nothing. I’ve heard reports about the mutant incidents in New York and the strange magic incidents in Canterlot City. “

Sunset asked, “Really?”

Ms. Nowhere answered again, “Yes. Your ‘pal’, Bishop told me about it.”

“Bishop’s more of an ally to us. But, that’s a relief, but don’t you think we’re letting you put our friends on a dissection table?” Rarity asked.

Ms. Nowhere replied, “Hasn't even crossed my mind.”

Rainbow complained, “Can we hurry this up? I got a race to win.”

Ms. Nowhere said, “Yes... Five of you do.”

The ninjas exclaimed in unison, “What?”

“Strategically speaking, sending all of you at once would raise suspicion. Five of you will go, while the rest of you stay here as back up.” Ms. Nowhere explained and the ninjas agreed to her terms.


Meanwhile, Gary kicked Tony and his crew out of Ms. Nowhere’s temporary base of operations and Tony’s crew were frustrated after that.

Gabby growled, “I can’t believe they’re kicking us out of the mission.”

“Oh we’re doing this mission.” Tony ordered, feeling pumped and ready to get into the mission.

Cisco wondered, “Wait? What are you talking about?”

Tony remembered what Dom said to him and told them, “I’m not just following orders. I’m following my gut. We can do this.”

“I don’t know T. Getting past that security would be tough. It would help if we have some of that spy stuff.” Frostee reminded his friends until someone outside of their group spoke up.

“You mean this?” Sunset said and showed them Ms. Nowhere’s purse.

Tony's group turned to see Sunset, Sonata, Rainbow, Casey, and Donnie standing behind them.

Sunset explained, “I borrowed Ms. Nowhere’s purse. She was showing us all the cool gadgets it has.”

Cisco asked, “You ‘borrowed’ it?”

“I was going to give it back. Maybe.” Sunset smirked.

Donnie felt inspired and assumed, “We assumed you guys would want to continue the mission.”

Tony answered, “You guess right.”

Cisco asked, “Okay. But where are we going to get a car?”

“Easy, we'll borrow one,” Tony winked, “Wink.”


Tony foreshadowed his plan, “Here’s the plan. Frostee, Donnie, and I will bust into the race complex and they’ll hack the retinal scan computers.”

Up on the roof of a building, Donnie (back in his human disguise), Frostee, and Tony were all standing on the edge of it. Donnie was back in his human disguise and surveyed the area down below while Tony held Ms. Nowhere’s purse and Frostee being scared as always.

“Um, I don’t think this is a good idea, you guys.” Frostee suggested, feeling scared already.

Donnie replied, “Me and my friends have done more dangerous stuff like this.”

Frostee said, “That doesn't comfort me.”

Tony calmed his friend down and told him, “Come on, zip-lines are like the safest way to travel.”

Frostee rebuffed, “What? No. No! We are definitely not.”

“So I think we just hit this button and--“ Tony pressed the button and he ducked his head from the incoming zip-line cord shot from the purse. As Tony and Frostee rode across, Donnie ran across the wire like a skilled tightrope walker.

Frostee screamed, “HOW ARE YOU TWO STILL ALIVE?!”

Down in the streets, Cisco drove his truck with Echo and Sonata while Casey and Gabby followed them with the Turtle Racer and Sunset in her car.

Tony contacted his friends, “Cisco and Echo, use that mirror to shut down Mitch’s car and then tow it away.”

Cisco felt nervous and asked, “Okay, you guys ready?”

Everyone told Cisco they were ready, but Cisco remained nervous.

“Next light, we're doing this.” Cisco nervously said,

Sonata asked him, “You okay?”

“I’m fine. Don’t be scared.” Cisco blushed.

Echo answered, “I’m not.”

Sonata replied, “Me too.”

Cisco continued being nervous and remembered what Tony instructed them to do. He grabbed a small gadget in front of him and said, “All right, yeah, because, uh, there’s no reason to be nervous. I know how this works. Shake the mirror twice, then the little red activation comes on.”

Then, the light of the mirror started beeping and flashing red.

Cisco saw it and said, “Oh, there’s the light.”

“Cisco, no!” Echo warned him, but it was too late and Cisco’s truck lost power and slowly stopped in the middle of the road. Not only that, the cars behind them stopped and the drivers started honking their cars except Sunset and Casey, telling them to move their truck aside.

Cisco sheepishly said, “So, that means...”

“It activates the EMP and shuts down the engine.” Echo answered for him.

Sonata added, “Which means, we’re going to have to come up with a Plan B.”

One of the angry drivers shouted, “Move your truck, moron!”

Sonata exited Cisco’s truck and walked over to the Turtle Racer. She asked Casey, “Hey Casey, can I borrow your taser?”

“Uh, yeah. Sure. What do you need it for?” Casey wondered as he tossed the taser to Sonata.

Sonata received the taser from Casey and answered, “You’ll see.”

Echo saw what Sonata’s planning and walked towards Mitch's car.

Sonata put the taser behind her back and walked up to Mitch’s car and greeted him, “Hello.”

Mitch glanced at her and recognized Sonata earlier. He replied, “Huh? Oh hey.”

“Would you by any chance have the time? I got something for you that you like.” Sonata informed Mitch as she secretly charged the taser.

Mitch chuckled, “Well, you caught me. If you got tacos for me, thank you.”

He tried to reach his hand, but Sonata smacked his hand with her empty right hand and stopped him, “Hold up. Get out of the car first.”

Mitch didn’t catch what Sonata requested and said, “Say what?”

Sonata demanded him, “I said. Get out.”

“Uhhh, okay.” Mitch answered and he got out of the car.

Sonata told him, “Good night.”

Before Mitch could respond, Sonata tased him and he fell unconscious.

Echo instructed her friend, “Cisco, wait here while I help your girlfriend.”

“Uh, she’s not my girlfriend. Not yet at the least.” Cisco blushed.

Echo and Sonata dragged Mitch into the alley.

Sonata asked Echo, “How can he be so heavy?”

“Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.” Echo answered while Sonata grabbed Mitch’s hat and tried it on.

Sonata asked, “Too much?”

“Nah, girl. It looks better on you.” Echo said.

“Aww, thank you Echo.” Sonata replied.

Echo drove Mitch’s car while Sonata sat right next to her and saw Mitch’s tacos wrapped in paper. She grabbed one of them and started eating it.


Meanwhile, the three boys quietly entered the race complex and peeked at the server room. There was only one worker in there, watching over surveillance from the computer.

Donnie informed his comrades, “I calculate we'll have 10 minutes to hack the retinal scanner after we knock this guy out.”

Frostee nodded, “No sweat, D.”

Tony sneaked up behind the guy while pulling something out of Ms. Nowhere’s purse and it was a perfume spray.

The worker turned to see Tony and interrogated him, “Hey, what are you doing here? Is that a purse?”

“Night night.” Tony said before he accidentally sprayed himself by the perfume spray, but it wasn’t just any normal perfume spray. It was a knockout spray developed as a spy gadget. Tony became sidetracked and panicked, “Aw, lug nuts, my eyes! Aw, dang it!” Tony sighed and fell asleep.

Donnie and Frostee facepalmed, knowing that Tony used the perfume spray the wrong way.

The worker looked at the unconscious Tony and asked, “Hey, are you okay?”

Frostee entered the room and picked up the perfume spray. He told him, “Sorry, man. It’s our first time doing this.”

“Wait, what? Who are you guys?” The worker asked until Frostee sprayed the guy with the perfume spray and the worker fell asleep.

Frostee posed and answered, “We’re Spy Racers.”

Donnie entered the room, “More like ‘Ninja Racers’. Nice job, Frostee.”

“Thanks Don. And Ninja Racers. I like it.” Frostee smiled as they both high-five to each other.

Donnie informed Frostee, “Just don’t tell Mikey that I named something without him. He’s very protective over that.”

“Gotcha,” Frostee answered until he sniffed the scent of the perfume spray, “Hmm, sandalwood...”

“We have a friend named Sandalwood back in Canterlot City.” Donnie reminded him.

Frostee replied, “Really? That’s cool.”


Meanwhile, Ms. Nowhere and Gary used the computer to watch the surveillance from the agency’s drone while the rest of the Ninjas were bored.

Gary informed his boss, “Drones are up. We have eyes on the racer.”

Ms. Nowhere realized that something was off, “Gary... Who’s driving that car? And where's my tactical purse? Track my purse!”

April and the rest of the Rainbooms took cover for the sake of their health except the Turtles.

Minutes later, Tony woke up and slowly got up after getting himself knocked out by accident while Frostee and Donnie were working on the computers.

Tony groaned, “Okay, I’m fine. You two good? All good. I’m good.”

Donnie said, “We’re working on it.”

“Okay, I'm heading down the street. Don’t let us get caught.” Tony ordered them.

Frostee answered while feeling annoyed, “We’re working on it.”

Tony ordered Donnie, “Donnie, stay with Frostee in case trouble comes.”

“Can do.” Donnie replied.

Then, Frostee's phone rang as Tony left. Frostee picked it up and greeted Ms. Nowhere, “Hey, girl.”

Ms. Nowhere ordered him, “Frostee, I want you and your pals to get out of there right now.”

Frostee rejected her request and answered, “Uh, we’d love to, but I’m too young to drive, and my ride just left, so...”

Ms. Nowhere got serious and said, “Frostee, this is no joke.”

Donnie answered too, “Yeah, we know.”

“You two are in serious danger. If Layla Gray catches you, I can’t guarantee either of your safeties.” Ms. Nowhere informed the two tech geniuses while they continued to work.

Frostee and Donnie were annoyed by Ms. Nowhere and replied, “We know.”

Ms. Nowhere started venting like a drama queen, “And it’s not just your safety. There’s also my career to think about. I just made it up to Nowhere, “She started shouting, “And I will not get bumped back to Ms. Nothing. I was a Nothing for too long, boys!” The bossy lady calmed down and said, “Plus, SH1FT3R gets their hands on the nuclear codes or whatever.”

“Relax, Bossy Lady. I got Frostee covered.” Donnie informed her.

“Yeah, we got it! Can we work now? Bye.” Frostee hung up his phone and went back to work with Donnie.

Back in the agency’s hideout, Raph was impressed and said, “Wow. Who would’ve thought Donnie could get someone mad like me.”

Ms. Nowhere panicked, “Dom is going to kill us. We gotta get out of here, Gary. Are our clean identities ready?”

Gary spoke in German and saluted to her, “Jawohl, Fräulein Nirgends.”


The elevator doors opened and Tony exited the elevator as he looked around to check if anyone tried to sneak up on him. Tony ran towards the edge of the rooftop and he stopped on the edge. He looked down and gulped, feeling nervous. He fought his fear and screamed as he used the zip-line from the purse to safely jump off from the building. The zip-line stopped and Tony safely landed on the ground.

“Yes! Sweet! Phew!” Tony celebrated and walked naturally like a cool person with a purse in his hand.

Tony walked passed by a big dude who was standing around with his arms crossed and he commented, “Nice purse.”

“I know.” Tony answered as Echo and Sonata arrived and parked next to Tony,

“Your car... Mitch.” Sonata teased him.

Tony replied as he entered the car, “Thanks. Nice hat, looks good on you.”

Sonata smiled, “Thank you, Tony.”

Cisco exited the car and saw the smoke coming from the rocket engine. He said, “C’mon Mitch, this hose is about to pop right out of the rocket engine. When that happens...” Cisco imitated the explosion sound, “Nothing a little bubblegum can’t fix.”

He took a piece of bubblegum out of his mouth and placed it on the hose of the rocket engine.


Meanwhile, Sunset and Casey along with Gabby parked their cars in the alleyway and took their keys with them. As for Mitch, he was sleeping next to the dumpster.

Sunset asked Casey, “Is it okay to leave the chicken behind?”

Casey replied, “Relax, she can drive the Turtle Racer to safety if she thinks it's necessary.”

Then, Rainbow drove up and parked near the Turtle Racer.

Rainbow Dash asked them, “Are you guys coming or what?”

Gabby, Sunset, and Casey went inside Rainbow’s car and Rainbow drove her car again to search the underground SH1FT3R race. Few minutes later, Rainbow found the location and proceeded to go pass security first before Tony and his crew prepare to enter.

Rainbow pulled up as the bodyguard signaled them to stop to get her retinal scan and the code embedded on her car.

The guard asked Rainbow, “These three with you?”

Rainbow informed him, “I don't go anywhere without my crew.”

The guard took a retinal scan on Rainbow and checked the code beneath her car. After that, he said, “Alright, head on in.”

“Thank you.” Rainbow replied as she and her friends entered the entrance to the SH1FT3R race as Tony and his friends looked on.

“Where we at on that retinal scan, guys?” Tony asked the two tech geniuses.

Donnie replied on phone, “Almost there.”

“So are we.” Tony replied back via phone, “Hack faster.”

Frostee growled and asked the unconscious worker, “I mean, do people treat you like this? ‘Hack faster’? They have no idea what we do!”

“Tell me about it.” Donnie said, remembering what that’s like in the past.

Tony and his crew rolled up to the guard and greeted him, “Hey, I'm Mitch. And this is my crew.”

Sonata smiled and waved at him, “Hello.”

Cisco got nervous again and said, “Yeah, just guys, you know... Have fun... Crew up.”

The guard ignored Cisco’s comment and moved on to check on the car.

Tony told Cisco, “Maybe you should just keep quiet.”

“Uh, yeah. Good idea, T.” Cisco nodded.

“I thought it was cute.” Sonata said as Cisco blushed.

The guard took Tony’s retinal scan as Donnie and Frostee went to work in the security room. Just as they were about to be busted, Frostee and Donnie changed the retinal to match Tony's.

Frostee sighed in relief, “Phew! Got it. High-five!”

He and Donnie high-fived to each other as Frostee moved back in his spinning chair to tell the worker, “And high five to you...” Frosted remembered that he’s still unconscious with duct tape around his mouth and he apologized, “Oh, sorry.”

The guard allowed Tony to head inside as he and Echo nodded to each other.


Back in the agency’s hideout, Ms. Nowhere informed everyone, “My bag is packed. Let’s burn this place to the ground!”

Gary stopped his boss and told her, “Hold on a second, they made into the race.”

“See, I told you they’d make it.” Ms. Nowhere said and everyone else in the room rolled their eyes.

As Tony rolled into the entrance, his passengers exited the car.

Tony sighed in relief, “Phew!”

“Hope you win, Tony.” Sonata told Tony.

Echo told her friend, “Good luck, T.”

“Yeah, do something, uh, drive, you go, man! Uh, I’m sorry, I’ll sit down.” Cisco calmed himself down and went with his friends to find some seats.

After that, Tony was taking down to where the other racers are as the platform goes down like an elevator.


The rest of Tony's crew entered the arena where the crowd cheered as Layla appeared onscreen.

Layla asked onscreen to the crowd, “Y’all ready for some racing?”

The crowd cheered hard as Tony’s crew looked around as Donnie and Frostee showed up.

Frostee excitedly jumped up and down and celebrated, “Whoo! It’s Layla Gray! Haha! She’s really here! Ms. Nowhere said she’s gonna be here, but oh my gosh she’s really here!”

“Think you got what it takes to roll with SH1FT3R?” Layla asked onscreen while the crowd cheered as the engines of the racers’ cars revved.

Layla answered onscreen, “Yeah, well, we’re about to find out.”

Rainbow Dash and Tony rolled up to the starting line, leading the racers to an underground passageway.

Rainbow greeted Tony, “Sup, T. It’s about time you show up.”

“Hope you enjoy seeing my tail lights later on.” Tony replied.

Rainbow Dash scoffed, “You wish. This will be a walk in the park.”

Tony fired back, “Not if I get there first.”

Rainbow felt pumped up after hearing his words, “Oh, it’s on now!”

Layla Gray explained to the racers about the race onscreen, “Now only one of you can make it in. The rest of you? Well, I hope you’re insured. I know most of y’all have been street racing and doing all kinds of bad things to make it into this molly, little crew. But one of you is a bit of a mystery man. So, as a special treat, I’m gonna hop into our race today and find out what he’s all about.”

After hearing her announcement, Layla drove up and stopped between Rainbow Dash and Tony.

Layla greeted Tony who’s pretending to be Mitch, “Hello, ‘Mitch’.”

In Rainbow’s mind, she got nervous and reacted, “Uh-oh.”

As the race was near commencement, that moment indicated that Layla knew Tony was not really Mitch and Tony gulped as the countdown to the race was about to begin.

Author's Note:
  • Rainbow Supra is owned by Starbolt-81.
  • Sunset’s car is based off from Kevin Levin’s car from Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, but it’s colored red.
  • Raph's move is based off from him taking out the Foot cyclists from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.
  • Aria replacing Mitch’s drink with a rat is a reference to the movie, Penguins of Madagascar.
  • The Turtles’ human disguises were based off from the short film, Pizza Friday.

Artworks provided by jebens1

Screenshots taken from Season 1, Episode 1 of Fast and Furious: Spy Racers