• Published 7th Dec 2020
  • 5,281 Views, 90 Comments

A Place in Equestria III: Lost in Another World - GoebelTron



Thomas is accidentally trapped in the Equestria Girls Universe and must find a way back.

  • ...
4
 90
 5,281

Chapter 3: Thomas and Sunset’s Private Chat/Walkthrough Around The School

At the library in Canterlot High, Sunset and Thomas sat somewhere private. “Okay, Thomas. Now, tell me everything, and I’ll listen,” she said, while Thomas sat on her lap and leaned against her breasts for comfort. “I’m actually from a different Earth, but my human race only have tan skin, white skin like me, and brown skin in a dark or pale type,” Thomas said. “Oh, so you’re not from this universe?” Sunset asked. Thomas shook his head, and then Sunset remembered something, “So is it true? Are you really from Equestria?”

“How did you know?” Thomas asked. “I was from Equestria, but I’m actually a unicorn there,” Sunset said. “But I miss Momma Fluttershy. She’s gotta be worried about me,” Thomas said. “What?! Fluttershy’s your mother?!” Sunset exclaimed. Thomas nodded, and then he told who else he knew, “I also miss Auntie Rarity, Auntie Rainbow Dash, Auntie Applejack, Auntie Pinkie Pie, Auntie Starlight, Auntie Twilight, and my big sisters, the Cutie Mark Crusaders.”

“Twilight and her other friends are your aunts, too?!” Sunset exclaimed again. “You know Auntie Twilight?!” Thomas asked. “Yeah, I know your version,” Sunset said. “Is it okay... if I tell you everything?” Thomas asked. Sunset nodded, and then after a few minutes of explaining, Thomas told Sunset how Princess Luna brought him to Equestria, and how he met his new family and the good times he’s had with them.

“So, you just wished for a new home to live in so that you could... feel loved?” Sunset asked. Thomas nodded, and then Sunset brought him back over for another hug. “How about if I tell you my story?” she asked. Thomas nodded, and then she started explaining, “Back in Equestria, I was Princess Celestia’s most beloved student, like Twilight is, and I was an expert at magic like she is, but I had a cruel obesity with being a princess and getting everything I wanted, until I discovered the same mirror you came from, and then I saw myself as a princess when I gazed at the frame. When Princess Celestia caught me trying to play around with the portal, she got angry at me, but instead I abandoned her and went through the portal.

I suddenly saw myself as a human like you, but I looked like I had the body of a 6th grader. And I suddenly became the bully of Canterlot High, and the all time winning Princess of the Fall Formal each year, but last year was different.

When I returned to Equestria quickly, I foolishly stole Twilight’s element crown, and then brought it here for my personal use, but I lost it on the way back. I got jealous of Twilight, and Spike, who turned into a dog.”

“Spike was a dog?” Thomas asked. “Mmmhmm,” Sunset replied, and then continued, “First time, I separated and broke up the friendship of this world’s 5 freshmen girls, by blackmailing them and fake emails. Twilight suddenly showed them real friendship, and got them back together k and I had no choice but to try to stop Twilight from gaining my destiny.

When Twilight was announced Princess of the Fall Formal, I ordered Snips and Snails to capture Spike and lead the six outside towards the statue, but I had a dastardly bargain: Either Twilight would give up the crown or else I would destroy the portal with the sledgehammer. We then played keep away with the crown, until I finally had it in my hands.

When I placed it on my head, the darkness within me backfired with the crown, and I suddenly became a She-Demon that I called ‘Sunset Satan’. I also turned Snips and Snails into demons, and I turned all the students into my personal army to conquer Equestria so I could have my revenge on Princess Celestia, but Twilight and her friends used their magic against me.

After the big defeat, I felt heartbroken like the rainbow blast defeated me, and it caused my heart to have a side of regret, sorrow, lament, hope, and respect, but mostly loneliness. As I continued to cry about how much pain I’ve caused, Twilight helped me up, and then she and her friends forgave me, and then I felt better later on as I tried to make friends with the students in the school, and most of them forgave me while some didn’t, especially since three sirens took over our school’s musical showcase and turned it into a Battle of the Bands.

Then after that, another version of your Auntie Twilight, but this world’s version, was eager on studying on our magic, but somehow competed in the Friendship Games, and we lost our ability to pony up when she accidentally stole our magic, and then the former principal, Cinch forced her to release it all, until it unexpectedly turned her into a monster called Midnight Sparkle. After she magically opened rifts to Equestria, I used the same magic, but in a proper way and transformed into Daydream Shimmer, and then after I defeated Twilight, I showed her a hand in friendship until I forgave her after she apologized. Later on, Cinch was fired and Dean Cadance became the new principal, and Twilight transferred to here.

And finally, we got these necklaces that show these beautiful geodes from our fight against Gloriosa who was obsessed with their power, causing her to become Gaia Everfree, and we then bonded with the geodes and chose to use their magic for good.”

“Wow... I kinda wish you didn’t go down that path, but I’m glad you turned into a good person,” Thomas said. “Yeah, I know,” Sunset said. “Sunset?” Thomas asked. “Yeah?” she asked. “Could you take care of me until the portal comes back? I’ve got nowhere to go,” Thomas asked. “Yeah, sure. You can stay at my place after school,” Sunset said. “Thank you,” Thomas said, as he leaned towards Sunset for another hug. “How about if we sit together at lunch?” Sunset said. “Okay,” Thomas said, and then they left the library.


While they were walking to the cafeteria, Thomas saw two girls that looked like Lyra and Bon Bon.

Lyra had the same pale spring green skin, pale light grayish opal and light gray hair, and brilliant gold eyes, but she was wearing a magenta tank top, greenish blue shorts, crimson red strapped boots with golden orange socks, a grayish amaranth flower earmuff headband, and a gold necklace with a lyre pendant. Bon Bon had the same light apple greenish gray skin, two sided moderate cobalt blue and light fuchsia curled hair, and moderate cyan eyes, but she was wearing a white dress with a sky blue rounded collar, lemon yellow cuffs on the sleeves, a bow with sky blue and lemon yellow stripes on her waist, and three stripes on her lower skirt, but the middle in lemon yellow and the top and bottom in sky blue, and she had sky blue Mary Janes shoes and white tube socks with sky blue stripes.

“Hey, Sunset!” They said in unison. “Hey, Lyra. Hey, Bon Bon,” Sunset said. The two then saw Thomas next to her. “Aww! Look at him!” Lyra said. Thomas bashfully hid behind Sunset’s legs and hugged her left leg. “What’s your name, sweetie?” Bon Bon asked. “I’m Thomas,” he said. “That’s a nice name,” Bon Bon said. “It sure is!” Lyra said. “I hope you enjoy your time here at school, sweetheart,” Bon Bon said. Thomas nodded, and then walked over to them for a hug. “Aww... how sweet,” Bon Bon said. “Yeah, totally,” Lyra said. “We’ll see you around, cutie!” Lyra said, as she and Bon Bon walked away. Sunset and Thomas then continued their walk to the cafeteria.

As they arrived, Sunset and Thomas went to go wait in line after getting their trays. “Okay, sweetheart. It’s a big room, but it’s a good time to socialize.” Thomas then realized he had nothing in his pockets, “Sunset? I don’t have any money.”

“Don’t worry. I’ve got it covered,” Sunset said. “Just pick out what you want and I’ll pay for it, okay?” Thomas nodded, and then Sunset got herself a caesar salad with a bologna and cheese sandwich, and then she got Thomas a plain cheeseburger with a small carton of chocolate milk, potato smileys, a Godzilla sided chocolate chip cookie, and some juicy diced pears in a small styrofoam bowl with a plastic spoon. She then paid for the food by giving the lunch lady that looked like a human version of Granny Smith the money, and then she and Thomas went to a table and sat next to each other.

“Okay, so I think I know why you can’t go back,” Sunset said. “It’s because you have to wait for another 30 moons for it to come back, but don’t worry. I’ll let your Auntie Twilight know that I’ll make sure you’re safe and sound, okay?” Thomas nodded, and then he continued to eat his cheeseburger. “Do you think... my Momma will be okay?” Thomas asked nervously. “Oh, honey. I’m sure she’ll be fine,” Sunset replied, and she smiled warmly at him. “I promise.” Thomas nodded and then leaned against her side as the girl softly stroked his shoulder.

After lunch, they walked out of the hallway, until Sunset came up with an idea, “Thomas? Do you think I could get you registered here? Because I think you could use some education while you’re here,” Thomas nodded, and then as he took her hand, they walked over to the Principal’s office.

Sunset paused Thomas for a moment, and then knocked on the door. “Come in,” said a voice that Thomas recognized. Sunset and Thomas entered the office, and then Thomas saw a figure that he almost recognized sitting at her desk doing some paperwork and checking her emails. She had light grayish magenta skin with a moderate hue on her lips, her hair was a rainbow in gradients of pale light grayish cyan to light arctic blue, pale light grayish harlequin to light aquamarine, pale, light grayish cornflower blue to light sapphire blue, and pale, light grayish mulberry to darker mulberry, pale light grayish magenta eyes, and she was wearing a golden yellow blazer jacket with a orange sun pin on her left collar over a purple and white striped shirt with a white crest, purple khaki pants, a watch on her wrist, and pale light grayish golden yellow shoes with a pale golden yellow fleur design on the front.

“Hello, Sunset Shimmer. Can I help you?” the principal asked. “Sorry to disturb you, Principal Celestia,” Sunset said. “But... can I ask you a favor?”

“Yes, of course. Why don’t you have a seat?” Principal Celestia asked. Sunset nodded, and then she sat down on the chair. “So, what do you need my help with?” Principal Celestia asked. “I was wondering if I could get someone new registered, but I’d like to be his tutor during class because he’s a little bit too young for high school education,” Sunset said. “And then show him a tour of the school?”

“I see... I think that’ll be fine with me, but could I see this someone you mentioned?” Principal Celestia asked. Sunset nodded, and then turned towards Thomas, and patted her hand on her lap, “Okay, honey. You can come on in and say hello.” Thomas then came in and then felt Sunset lift him up to sit him down on her lap. “Principal Celestia, meet Thomas,” Sunset said. “Hi,” Thomas said. “Aww... Hello there, Thomas sweetheart. Are you new here, or just looking for someplace to go?” Principal Celestia asked sweetly. Thomas fidgeted his hands nervously, until Sunset wrapped her arms around him, “Sorry about this. He’s a little shy, but if you’re wondering how old he is, he’s 6.”

“My, you sure are young aren’t you?” Principal Celestia asked. Thomas nodded with a soft blush on his cheeks. “Why don’t you take the rest of the day off and show him a tour around the school? I asked Vice Principal Luna to fetch some students that might be interested,” Principal Celestia suggested. “Okay, sure,” Sunset said, and then she stood up and shook her hand with Principal Celestia’s, and then took Thomas to meet with the vice principal.


Later on, they walked around the hall to meet up with the vice principal and the students Principal Celestia mentioned earlier. They suddenly saw the vice principal appear, and she had pale light grayish phthalo blue skin with a moderate hue on her lips, moderate sapphire blue hair with grayish persian blue stripes, moderate cyan eyes with grayish magenta eyeshadow, and she was wearing a grayish magenta shirt over a white collared shirt and had a black belt around her waist, grayish navy blue khaki pants, and silver shoes with grayish magenta socks.

“Vice Principal Luna! Glad I found you!” Sunset said. “I know what you wanted to meet me for,” Vice Principal Luna said. “Yes. It’s for a tour that I’d like to spend with this little boy by my side,” Sunset explained. Vice Principal Luna suddenly saw Thomas hiding behind Sunset’s legs since he was very shy. “Hello there, little one,” Vice Principal Luna said. “And what is your name, dear?”

“I’m... I’m T-Thomas,” he said. “Aww... Nervous, are we?” Vice Principal Luna asked cutely. Thomas nodded, and then pressed his cheek on Sunset’s knee as he wrapped both his arms around her leg, but he suddenly felt Sunset softly stroked his hair, and then she and Thomas saw six other students appear.

When Thomas saw them, he suddenly felt surprised that he recognized them or met them before. ‘No... It can’t be,’ he thought to himself.

One girl he saw had pale light grayish orange skin with white freckles on her cheeks, pale light grayish olive hair that was braided into a ponytail with a red hairband, moderate green eyes, and she was wearing a stetson hat Thomas recognized, a white and green baseball t-shirt with a picture of a red apple in the center, a pocketed blue jean skirt with a red leather belt that had a golden buckle on it, and brown boots with three red apples on each side. She also had a moderate red geode necklace with the three apples on it.

The second girl had light grayish pink skin, brilliant dark pink balloon-like curly hair, sky blue eyes, and she was wearing a white top with a picture of three balloons but two in blue and one in yellow, a three layered tutu skirt in pink, white pantyhose leggings, and pink sandals with blue pumps. She also had a pink geode necklace with the three balloons on it.

The next girl had light grayish cerulean skin, rainbow colored hair, moderate magenta eyes, and she was wearing a blue short sleeve hoodie with yellow stripes on the sleeves, a white t-shirt with blue lining and it had a picture of a thundercloud with a rainbow lightning bolt, blackish navy blue sweatpants with rainbow gradient lightning bolts, rainbow colored wristbands, and blue athletic sneakers with red shoelaces, yellow lightning bolts on each side, white coating, and red soles. She also had a sky blue geode necklace with the thundercloud on it.

The next girl had light grayish mulberry skin, moderate sapphire blue hair with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks and it was tied in a ponytail with a star shaped hairband, and she was wearing a sky blue polo shirt with a white collar and purple stripes, a pink bow, a purple pocketed skirt with her pony counterpart’s cutie mark and white sparkling stars all over, light blue socks and purple dress leather heeled shoes with pink shoelaces. She also had a purplish magenta geode on her bow tie that had the same sparkling star on it.

The next girl had light sapphire bluish grayish skin, beautifully curly moderate indigo hair with a three sapphire diamond hair clip and a gradient of dark purple to moderate purple on the shadowed side of her hair, moderate azure eyes with light sky blue eyeshadow and longer eyelashes, and she was wearing a blue sleeveless top with a tutu that had two purple diamonds with gray outlines above her waist and a purple belt with a blue three diamond buckle, a purple slim fit skirt, gold bracelets on each wrist, and purple sapphire heeled shoes. She also had a moderate indigo geode with a picture of the three diamonds on the center of a gold neck piece that had sapphires on it.

As Thomas saw the final girl with them, he suddenly looked in awe as he knew who it was, more than the other girls that looked completely familiar to him, even though she was very shy and calm most of the time. His eyes were then starstruck as he gazed at her.

She had pale light grayish creamy yellow skin, pale light grayish rose pink flowing hair with a teal butterfly hair clip on the front, moderate cyan eyes with lavender eyeshadow, and she was wearing a aqua green sundress with pink shoulder straps, a picture of three butterflies but one in white, one in light pink, and one in darker pink, a crest in cyan, and a cyan ring on her skirt, lime green linen sleeves with aqua green cuffs, pink ribbons and pink sandals with pale whitish pink butterfly soles. She also had a pink and creamy yellow geode necklace with the three butterflies in it.

Thomas then saw the girls staring at him, but he looked at the shy one more, but he suddenly couldn’t help himself when he felt like he was gonna cry with happiness and his eyes were still starstruck. “Are you alright, Thomas?” Vice Principal Luna asked. Thomas suddenly quivered his lips with a soft smile, and then he rushed over to the yellow girl and then tightly, but gently hugged his arms around her beautifully petite waist and rested his head on the lower section of her belly, nuzzling with her skirt. ‘I know she’s not my real Momma, but she looks as pretty as her and smells nice as her,’ Thomas thought to himself. The shy girl gasped at his hug, until she then smiled warmly at him. “Umm... hello,” she said.

“Awww... Looks like the little cutie likes you, Fluttershy!” The pink ballon-haired girl playfully teased with a giggle.

Fluttershy then realized that the small boy was being so kind, so she hugged him back by embracing the back of his head and gently patting his shoulder blades on his back. “Hi, sweetie. What’s your name?” Fluttershy asked. “I’m Thomas!” he replied in a tearful happy tone. Thomas suddenly felt relaxed and relieved that his momma was here with him, even though this Fluttershy wasn’t his real momma, but she still looked pretty and had the same natural smell of his real momma, so he would gladly take it well. “Ummm... I’m not trying to hurt your feelings but... you’re really pretty as my Momma, and smell nice as she does,” he said nervously.

Fluttershy blushed, and then hugged him again, “Aww, Thomas. You’re very sweet. Thank you.” The girls adored the moment by making warm smiles. Vice Principal Luna even adored this. Fluttershy then broke the hug, as she knelt down towards his level and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

“Girls, this is Thomas. Thomas, I’d like you to meet some of our other students, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Applejack,” Vice Principal Luna said, as she gestured to each of them, and the girls waved at him, while Rainbow Dash gave him a thumbs up and Applejack tipped her hat while placing one hand on her hip. Sunset then lifted him up with her hands and then held him in an hugging position as she sat him on her hip.

“Hello there, darling,” Rarity said, as she walked over to Sunset and then comfortably placed her hands on his left cheek and his jaw. “I must say...” She then tickled his chin playfully, “...he really is so adorable.” Thomas blushed nervously, and then he felt himself being hugged towards Rarity’s breasts as she gently hugged him while Sunset held him. “It’s very nice to meet your acquaintance, darling,” Rarity said kindly. Thomas nodded, and then Rarity leaned her head down to give him a kiss on the top of his head. “Vice Principal Luna said we’d be touring someone new around,” Rarity said.

“Eeyup, but we sure didn’t expect y’all to be so young for somebody your age,” Applejack said, as she was caught off by Thomas’s size. “How old are ya, sugarcube?”

“I’m 6,” Thomas said. “Whoa... that’s seems pretty 20% cuter,” Rainbow Dash said. “But’s it’s okay with me.” She then ruffled Thomas’s hair gently. “Thank you,” Thomas said. “Well, now that you’ve all gotten acquainted with, I’ll leave you to it,” Vice Principal Luna said, and then she walked away.

“Do you guys want to help me out with the tour?” Sunset asked. “Yeah! Let’s do it!” Pinkie Pie said, as the rest of the girls made agreeable comments. “Do you want my friends to join, Thomas?” Sunset asked. “Yeah!” Thomas said excitedly.

Later on, Sunset and the girls showed Thomas a few rooms while touring the school. Sunset and the girls stopped at a room nearby and then Sunset explained what it was, “So, this right here is the music room. It’s where most students in band play their instruments for practice.” Thomas nodded. “We’re also a rock band called the Rainbooms. But we’ll show you later or another time,” Rainbow Dash said. “If you’re wondering what parts we play, me Applejack, and Rainbow Dash play the guitar, Rarity does the key-tar, which is like a piano type of guitar, Fluttershy does the tambourine, and Pinkie Pie does the drums,” Sunset said. “Wow...” Thomas said, and then they saw a human that looked like Octavia, who was playing a cello.

Octavia had the same goldish gray skin, dark gray hair with light gray lining, and grayish mulberry eyes, but she was wearing a white dress shirt underneath a formal mulberry vest, a dark grayish rose pink bow tie on her shirt collar, a pink skirt with the same treble clef symbol on one side of her skirt, and black Mary Janes shoes with white tube socks.

“Sorry. We’ll let you continue,” Sunset said, and then Octavia nodded, and then continued playing her cello. Later on, they showed him some of their classrooms, including the science lab and art room.

“This is my favorite part: the gymnasium,” Rainbow Dash said. “It’s normally used for gym class nowadays, but it’s also used for either for parties, events, assemblies, or other social events,” Rarity said. “Just like the Fall Formal?” Thomas asked. “Yep. Just like the Fall Formal. And girls, if you’re wondering, I’ll explain later, but privately,” Sunset said. The girls nodded in agreement, and then they heard a voice from the backstage. They went to go look, and they then saw a girl with a familiar pale light grayish cornflower blue skin, crescent curled cornflower blue hair with very pale cornflower blue streaks and a purple star hair clip with a golden outline, moderate purple eyes, and she was wearing a moderate cerulean blue hoodie with blue stars on the upper arms and light yellow cuffs with a purple shirt peeking underneath the zipper, a purple skirt with the same cutie mark of a star pointed wand and a crescent moon moving across it, and a stream of multiple blue stars on the bottom, blue tube socks, and a pair of light blue boots with purple coating and pale light blue straps.

‘Auntie Trixie?’ Thomas asked himself. The human Trixie was backstage practicing some of her illuminating magic tricks, but accidentally coughed up some smoke. “Oh, Trixie darling, you really must go easy on the smoke,” Rarity said, waving some of the smoke away from her face, until the others nodded in agreement while Fluttershy gave Thomas some water to calm down his coughing. Trixie’s eyes started to widen at the moment she started to realize that she was not alone. She slowly turned herself around to the group of friends, along with Thomas, and then gave them an awkwardly nervous smile.

“Sorry about that,” Trixie said. “I was just practicing some new magically illuminating tricks, but with even better graphics and thrills for this year’s school talent show! Which may or may not happen.”

“So, you’re trying to cause a leakage of magic smoke for a magic trick?” Sunset guessed with an all-knowing smirk on her face. “Well, not exactly, but I promise you I will get it right in no time!” she explained.

Everybody except Thomas gave her either a thumbs down or so-so, or just shook their heads for their judgment, until Trixie frowned. “Ummm... I mean, it was a pretty nice performance, but you could use some more practicing,” Fluttershy said. Trixie then shrugged her shoulders with a smirk, and suddenly spotted Thomas standing with them.

Trixie then approached to him and kneeled to him, “What about you, young boy? What does you think of Trixie’s performance?” Thomas then smiled warmly at Trixie, “Umm, I’m not trying to hurt your feelings, Miss Trixie, but you really could use some more practice, and maybe some decorations for your performance and a uniform.”

“Yes, I suppose that may be true. Ugh... Right, the smoke. Oh, well,” Trixie said, stroking Thomas’s shoulder while thinking, until she thought of something that Thomas mentioned, “Wait! Decorations?! Uniform?!” She kneeled down and then wrapped the arm around his shoulder, “Thank you for your thoughtful inspiration, darling and young little one. Uhh... what is your name? I forgot to ask.”

“I’m Thomas. I’m 6,” he answered. “And did you say that your name was Trixie?”

“Yes, that is correct, but you may also call me... The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie!” she exclaimed with her hands in the air with closed eyes. Shen then blinked her eyes open and looked at the girls for agreeable confirmation, but they suddenly all had the same “not amused” smirking looks on their faces, until Trixie lowered her arms and then sighed with sad depression. “But not really, little Thomas... and to be honest... if I could maybe go out of character for just a moment so I could try to be reasonable... I stink. I’m sorry, but I’m just not professional, because no one would appreciate a performance from a girl like me.” Trixie then made a pouty tear-filled face.

Thomas then saw the sadness in her heart, until she walked over to her and gently touched her wrist to softly stroke the veins. “I don’t think you stink, Trixie,” Thomas admitted. “You just have a lot of good potential and need to be more confident in yourself, meaning you should try to do what your heart tells you instead of just using your head all the time.”

Trixie suddenly had a tear forming front her eyes, “Y-You... You really think so?” Thomas nodded, and then she couldn’t believe what she was experiencing after Thomas wrapped his arms around her waist for a hug, and then rested his head on her stomach. “Thank you, little Thomas,” she said, giving him a kiss on the top of his head.

“Thomas? Let’s continue with the tour,” Sunset said. Thomas nodded and then went to the girls so they could continue with the tour of the entire school. “He truly is petite and sweet,” Trixie said. “And pretty adorable as well.”

The girls then showed Thomas both the soccer field and football field, and then they saw some of the students practicing for either football or soccer. “What do you think?” Sunset asked. “It’s pretty nice,” Thomas said.