• ...
10
 93
 4,075

23. A Dazzling Girls Night

It had been a few hours since the Dazzling all started to play with each other. It wasn't until Celestia walked in on them playing that the fun ended, not because the Dazzlings were doing anything bad but rather a good thing.

"Girls, I called one of your friends. Frizzle's mother is having a girl's night and she was wondering if you three wanted to go over and have a sleepover. You three won't be back until Wednesday the day just before the wedding. Now, what do you three say?" Celestia asked, although she already knew the answer.

"Yes!" The Dazzlings yelled.

"I thought so. Get dressed and I'll take you three over there right now." Celestia said walking out of the room.

"Wait, Auntie Celestia." Adagio said.

Celestia walks back into the room to see what Adagio wants. "Something the matter Adagio?" Celestia asked.

"Who's all going to be there?" Adagio asked.

"All of your friends. Frizzle, Joy, Athena, and Phoebe. Plus you three so seven girls in total." Celestia said.

"Wow, ok. Thanks, Auntie Celestia." Adagio said with a smile. Celestia nods her head and starts to walk out of the room. Adagio turns back to Aria and Sonata and smiles. "Come on girls let's get going." Adagio said.

"YEAH!" Aria and Sonata yelled.

The Dazzlings in a matter of seconds ran to their rooms and got dressed and got their stuff ready for the sleepover. The Dazzlings ran downstairs and waited for Celestia to take them to Frizzle's house.

Celestia was surprised to see the Dazzlings waiting for her. She smiles, the Dazzlings reminded Celestia about herself when she was younger. The Dazzlings and Celestia get into the car and start to head to Frizzle's house.

Once they got to Frizzle's house the Dazzlings jumped out of the car and waved goodbye to Celestia. Frizzle's mom was out there waiting for the Dazzlings to get there. Celestia waves at Frizzle's mother and waves goodbye to the Dazzlings as she drives off. Frizzle's mother looks down at the excited Dazzlings.

"It's nice of you three to come out here. Don't worry you haven't missed much Athena got here just before you'll came. They've been waiting for you guys, so come don't want to keep them waiting now do we?" Frizzle's mom asked the Dazzlings.

"Thanks for having us. It's nice to be able to have some fun now." Adagio said.

"Give your mother my blessings for the wedding." Frizzle's mom said.

"We will." Aria said with a smile.

"Come on you guys let's get going." Sonata said heading up the stairs.

"Wait for us Sonata." Adagio said as she walked after Sonata.

The Dazzlings run upstairs and head to Frizzle's room. When they got there, they saw all of their friends. Athena, Joy, Frizzle, and Phoebe. All the girls look up when they see the Dazzlings walk up into the rooms.

"Sonata, Aria, Adagio, it's nice for you three to finally get here." Frizzle said.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." Adagio said sitting down.

"Now that we're all here what do we plan on doing?" Joy asked.

"How about a game? It's been a while since it's just been the six of us." Phoebe said.

"I agree, get ready to lose Adagio." Athena said staring at Adagio.

"We'll see about that Athena." Adagio said as she stared at Athena.

"Well, what game should we play?" Frizzle asked. "We got a lot of games we could play."

"What about we play Charades." Sonata said, giving an idea.

"That's a good idea, now who should go first?" Frizzle asked around.

"Can I go first? If that's alright with everyone." Phoebe said making sure everyone was ok with her going first.

"Sure go ahead Phoebe." Frizzle said with a smile.

Phoebe stands up and gets in the middle of everyone, and starts to act out. Phoebe flaps her arms around like she's flying.

"Are you a bird?" Athena asked

"Yup, I thought it was going to be harder to guess." Phoebe said as she sat down, a small blush on her face from embarrassment.

"There really isn't any better way to act out a bird." Adagio said.

"True, your turn Athena." Phoebe said as she looked over at Athena.

Just like that the girls started to play Charades. Athena went up, then Joy, then Adagio, and then Aria. Sonata was trying to get up there for a turn but it was kinda hard for her. Frizzle was currently the one doing the acting. She was acting like a clown but no one was getting the clues she was handing out.

"A crazy person?" Athena asked.

"A monkey?" Adagio asked.

"Someone who needs to go to the bathroom and is holding it in?" Phoebe asked.

"Someone whose feet are on fire?" Aria asked.

"Why would you answer something like that?" Adagio asked Aria.

"Well, I don't know the answer. I'm just guessing things at this point." Aria said turning to Adagio.

"Are you acting like a clown? Sonata asked tilting her head.

"Yep! Sonata got it, I'm surprised it took that long for all of you to figure it out." Frizzle said. "It's your turn Sonata."

"Ok." Sonata said getting up.

Sonata gets in the middle of everyone and starts to act. She was acting like Tom when he proposed to Sunset. Sonata gets on one knee, she didn't want to hold out her arms like she was holding something out. That would make it way too easy for them to guess.

"Are you fixing your shoes?" Athena asked.

"Are you doing some stretching?" Phoebe asked.

"Are you acting like you have one leg?" Aria asked.

"Are you doing some sort of workout?" Frizzle asked.

"Are you proposing to someone? Cause you look like Tom when he proposed to Sunset. Expect for the holding out the ring part." Adagio sai.d

"Yeah, you got it Adagio. I didn't want to hold my arms out cause that would have been too easy, but I guess it didn't help as much as I thought it would of." Sonata said.

"It was still a nice try. You had me a bit confused." Phoebe said.

"I personally can't wait to see your mother get married. It must be exciting for all of you." Frizzle said.

"I want to see the wedding dress your mother has on. She's going to look like a princess." Athena said.

"There's going to be all sorts of food there." Joy said.

"Yes, I'm sure all of that is true." Adagio said.

"We're just happy that our mother's going to be happy with someone she loves." Sonata said even though she had no clue what love meant.

"Did you three get something for your mom as a gift for her wedding?" Frizzle asked.

"Yeah, Auntie Celestia helped us make it. Our mom's going to love it." Aria said.

"What did you get her?" Phoebe asked.

"A necklace saying 'I love you' we're sure she's going to like it." Adagio said.

"I'm sure she will like it." Joy said.

"Almost gets you thinking about what are our weddings going to be like, huh?" Phoebe asked.

"That won't be for a long time, why think about it?" Sonata asked.

"Well, aren't you just curious about what your wedding would be like?" Phoebe asked.

"Well, I guess your right about that." Sonata said.

"Phoebe's right. It would be nice to see what our weddings would be like." Athena said.

"So what should we do now? Play another game, have a little girl talk?" Adagio asked.

Everyone looked at each other they didn't have a clue about what they should do. It wasn't until Frizzle broke the silence with an idea of her own.

"I think we should all have a talk. Phoebe's little question about weddings got me thinking about something." Frizzle said, a smile forming on her face.

Everyone looks at Frizzle, now they were scared. What was Frizzle smiling about?

"W-what are you thinking about Frizzle?" Adagio said scared of Frizzle.

"Well, when you get married you get married to someone you like a lot. Right?" Frizzle said.

"Yes." Everyone said.

"Well then, how about we talk about our crushes? I'm sure most of us if not all of us like someone." Frizzle said laughing at the girl's expressions.

Everyone froze. Frizzle had just led them into a trap that there was no way to get out of. The talk of crushes. Now, this was going to be one hard conversation for all of them.