• ...
10
 93
 4,075

18. Another Dimension Traveler??

Sunset and the Dazzlings got to Tom's Industry in a matter of minutes. Once they got out of the car they ran inside to see what was going on with Tom and this new dimension traveler. When Sunset and the Dazzlings found Tom however they saw another two people, which must have been the dimension travelers. Sunset thought it was only one person but TWO. Now, this was a surprise, to say the least.

The man and woman were sitting down on some chairs. To the Dazzlings the man and woman looked like giants to them. The Dazzlings were scared of these new dimension travelers. They were scary, very scary. The man had green skin and black eyes. He also had a business suit on, the man kept looking around the room impatiently. The woman, on the other hand, looked like a clone of Sonata. Blue skin, blue hair in a ponytail, it was like someone put a mirror in front of Sonata. But this Sonata was an adult version.

Sunset and the Dazzlings look at the two new dimension travelers. Sonata was mostly in shock by the women in the room that looked exactly like her. Tom saw Sunset and the Dazzlings and went off to talk to them. It had been a while since Tom had seen them. Plus it was nice to see Sunset again.

"Hello Sunset" Tom looked at Sunset. "Girls." Tom then looked at the Dazzlings. "I'm glad you came. Maybe you could help us, this guy ain't talking. All they have been saying since they got here was Aaron and I have to get home." Tom said.

"Tom, I thought there was only one dimension traveler, not two. And why do that women look like Sonata? And, what is so important about Aaron? Do they all know each other? Do you think they came from the other dimension?" Sunset started asking Tom questions.

"I'm not sure. The women came through the portal a little bit before you came. All we know is that they know Aaron, but Aaron didn't want to talk to them. That woman, however, is another version of Sonata, but just from a different dimension." Tom said as he looked at the other Sonata.

"Can I meet the other me then?" Sonata asked Tom hoping she could meet the adult version of herself.

"Yes, you can meet the other you. You don't have to worry about her, she won't hurt you. And plus, maybe you four could help us try to make them talk. We just want to talk to them and then send them back home. Come on!" Tom said grabbing Sonata's hand and pulling her toward the other Sonata.

Tom takes Sonata right to the other Sonata in the room. Sunset, Adagio, and Aria, all go over to the man to see if they could try talking to him. Sonata looks at the other Sonata, all of this was just weird to her.

"Excuse me ma'am this is Sonata, well the Sonata from this dimension. Say hello Sonata." Tom said to Sunset's Sonata who looked up at her older self.

"Hello, other me from another dimension." Sonata said as she laughed and then waved.

"Well hello little me. Aren't you just the cutest little thing?" The dimension Sonata said as she picked up Sunset's Sonata. "So you're me but from this dimension. Are those two your sisters, that must be your mother over there."

"Yeah, Adagio and Aria are the best sisters ever. My mom is also the best momma ever, she really nice." Sonata said as she talked to her other self.

"You know in my dimension I have two sisters named Adagio and Aria. However, in my dimension Sunset is one of my friends not my mother. But she was a great friend though." The dimension Sonata said.

"So, do you mind telling me why you and that guy over there entered our dimension?" Tom asked as he looked at her and then at the other man.

"That ain't just some guy, that's my husband and his name is Anon. As why we entered your dimension was to find Aaron and give him what he deserves." The dimension Sonata answered.

"What do you two have to give Anon? And how do you three all know each other, you all friends or something?" Tom asked confused why these two wanted Aaron so badly.

"We aren't friends, we're the total opposite of that. Back in our dimension, Aaron was a bad guy. He abandoned his son, his son and my husband back then were enemies with each other. Aaron is bad news, and we think he has something planned for this dimension." Sonata said seriously.

"Well, he's been here for nearly three years now. He's done nothing but good things to this dimension, in fact, he's made this dimension better and it's all thanks to him. Why would he want to do something now after all this time? Wouldn't he of done something once he got into this dimension?" Tom asked Sonata.

"Probably to make everyone in this dimension think that he's a good guy and that everyone should praise him. Then when nobody sees it coming he's master plan comes together. It's only a matter of time before he starts his plan. That's why we need to bring him back to our dimension and bring him to justice." Sonata said.

"What's his master plan? What is he looking for power? Money? Control over this dimension?" Tom asked clearly confused.

"I'm not really sure. He could be looking for anything. Aaron's unpredictable you never know what he's doing. All we know is that as long as Aaron is in your dimension everyone is in danger." Sonata said.

"I KNEW IT!!" Sunset yelled scaring everyone in the room. "I knew that Aaron guy was trouble once he got here. Come on let's go find that idiot and take him back to his dimension."

"Sunset calm down, Aaron's going to be put to justice. But first, we need to know all the information we can about Aaron and these two. Once we find out everything, we'll make a decision." Tom said.

"Fine, but the sooner the better." Sunset said.

"It ain't going to be that easy." A voice said.

Everyone turns around, Anon had finally spoken since he got into the dimension.

"Aaron isn't going to leave so easily. He's probably already left the building and gone into hiding for a while. We should know, he doesn't give up without a fight. He's planning something behind your backs, and it's going to be big and dangerous to all of you. He needs to be stopped before that happens." Anon said as he stood up.

"We can't make a decision so quickly. Tell us everything you two know about Aaron and your dimension. You in our dimension make the rules around here. We'll make the final choice, you and your wife don't make the calls here. Got it?" Tom said looking at Anon.

"Fine, just don't be surprised if something happens to this dimension. It'll be your fault if something happens, I hope you know that." Anon said as he glared at Tom.

"That's a chance I'm willing to take. But I just don't believe Aaron would do something like that. He helped this dimension so why would he try to destroy it? All of his hard work for nothing?" Tom said as he glared right back at Anon.

"If that's what Aaron has to do he'll do it." Anon said not breaking eye contact with Tom.

"Anon, please, let's just tell them about what we know." Sonata said stopping Anon before he did something.

"Fine, but after we tell them we're getting Aaron and going home." Anon said as he looked down at his wife.

"Fine by me." Sonata said with a smile.

"Good now please tell us what you know about Aaron." Tom said as he and everyone else sat down.

But what no one knew was that the story they were about to hear was going was a shocking one.