• Published 30th Nov 2020
  • 267 Views, 2 Comments

Power Rangers: A new generation - GRYFFINDOR123456



A new generation of heroes arrive. The mane 7. And the heroes(as of Descendants 3, Uma, Harry, Gil, Ben etc). Together, they must fight Audrey and defeat their newest villains: The Legion of Doom(Cozy Glow, Chrysalis and Tirek)

  • ...
 2
 267

Knightfalls

We hurried into Ben’s castle. Dizzy and the twins seemed to be asleep. We stepped into another room, great knights clanking towards us.

“Suit of armour, strong and true, make this metal bust a move!” cried Mal.

Time to power up!” cried Flash. We whipped our special watches out.

“Go! Go! Power Rangers, Equestria Girls! (and boys)!” cried Rainow Dash.

In our fighting suits, we ninja kicked the suits of armour. Mal, Uma, Evie and the 4 boys were sword fighting. Rainbow Dash pulled out her sword and joined in too. AJ and I kicked a suit of armour in its arse(sorry for language). Soon, the knights were on top of each other. We were successful. Then we were trapped. Applejack pounded against the doors. Twilight used her telekinesis to free us from our prison. Uma, Evie and Mal raced to Evie’s workhouse. Doug was there, asleep. Evie leaned forward. She was uncertain. Mal nodded encouringly. Evie leaned forward to kiss her true love. Doug rose, awaking. Evie burst into tears, as she hugged him.


We and the boys raced into the forest. There was a beast, who looked a lot like Ben.

“Carlos, you’re the animal expert, right?” asked Rainbow Dash. “Fluttershy?”

Carlos ran forward. “Ben. Shh. It’s me, Carlos, remember? You helped me with Dude, now it’s my turn to help you. Hold out your paw. Fluttershy, can you get a pair of tweezers please?”

Fluttershy nodded, as she rummaged through her backpack.”Here,” she said, handing over the tweezers.

“Now, Ben. Fluttershy’s gonna hold your paw. I’m gonna pull out the thorn. It’s gonna hurt a bit. Fluttershy, if you may.”


Carlos pulled the thorn out. “There.” A jet of water sprayed at Ben. He was turning human. Carlos turned. “JANE!”

Jane hurried towards him. “Carlos, my love! I’ve missed you!” She sprayed more water at Ben. “Sorry, Ben. I couldn’t get rid of the fangs.”

“I get it,” I said. “I still have the fangs from the Fall Formal when I turned into that terrifying she-demon ages ago at our old high school. See, I’ll prove it.” I opened my mouth to reveal large, sharp, pointed teeth.

“But still I love her,” said Flash. “She’s my best friend and my girlfriend.”
Flash reached up to my cheek and kissed me. “ I saw it, and at first, I was weary. But as we got closer, I didn’t care for the fangs. Sunset, however, was scared. She was scared of hurting me. That’s why her Beast Morph is a demon.”

Jay laughed. “Hey,” said Carlos. “What’s up with you and Lonnie?”

“Oh, um... we argued a bit. She’s not interested in me.”

Rainbow shrugged. “Oh. I’m sure you’ll find someone that suits you.”

“We’re friends.” said Jay.

“Let’s find Evie, Uma and Mal,” suggested Gil. “Whatcha say, guys?”

We nodded in agreement.

“Let’s go!” cried Pinkie Pie

Author's Note:

So this is a slight twist to Descendants 3. Sunset tells Ben her experience. Find out if they find Mal and co in the next chapter, Beauty and The Beast