• Published 14th Dec 2020
  • 358 Views, 0 Comments

Snowfall Frost and the Hearth's Warming Plan - Musical_theatre_demon



In an alternate world, Snowfall Frost returns and still doesn't understand the meaning of Hearth's Warming. Even if each of the spirits contacted her once, there was no way she would listen to them now. She's ready to say goodbye to another holiday.

  • ...
 0
 358

Chapter 7: An Unwanted Encounter

"What are you doing here?" Snowfall Frost said, instantly recognising them, "Are you here to make my life a living nightmare?"

"No, it's not like that!" cried the spirits, "You've seem to forgotten the meaning of Hearth's Warming."

"Stupid Hearth's Warming. Just look outside! Everypony's much better without this stupid holiday!" Snowfall Frost said.

"That's where you're wrong," said the Spirit of Hearth's Warming Past, "Maybe you need to visit the past again to see what happened to lead up to today."

That was when Snowfall Frost had had enough. In a rage, she used her magic to try to erase them too, but it was no use. "Get the hay out of here! You will not manipulate me again!"

Snow Dash immediately rushed in. "What's going on in here?" she asked, "Is something the matter?"

Snowfall Frost sighed. She started getting all sweaty, but tried to brush it off the best she could as her face lit up a rosy red with blushing. "I just want you exorcise these demonic spirits so I can move on with my day." she said, finally gaining the confidence to talk to her.

"You mean the spirits of Hearth's Warming Past, Present, and Future?" Snow Dash said, "Why would I want to get rid of them? They're a delight to have around." She sighed. "If only you understood things like the rest of this town did! If only you paid attention to me and not so much to erasing a whole darn holiday!" Snow Dash, hurt, flew out of the room.

Snowfall Frost sat down in a nearby armchair and thought things over. If she couldn't get rid of the spirits herself then she would call somepony who could. But the thing is there was nopony she knew except Snow Dash, who loved her so. She couldn't bear to see her so upset, but she knew that this was how things should be.