• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 167 Views, 0 Comments

Fast Tap's Little Tales - Fast Tap



Join Fast for the last time on a journey were Fast will tell with 10 stories that we never knew at all before

  • ...
 0
 167

Fast's Big Adventure

Fast Tap’s pov

This all started for me in the schoolyard relaxing with my friends (Gallus, Silverstream, Sandbar, Yona, Ocellus, Smolder, Cozy Glow, Ruby Funny, and Autumn blaze)

Ruby said, “what a good day to rest!”

Smolder added “I would say that we would only have to make the finals and we are done”

Ocellus said “Things have changed a lot this year”

Autumn said “Oh I didn’t know much, I only know that Fast's mother will be the princess of Equestria instead of just friendship”

Cozy said “Also that to maintain the school now the counselor guides the school it, or rather say Headmare Starlight”

Ruby said, “And I think we will not see that Fast clone again, right?”

I asked, “Are you sure Ruby?”

Ruby explained “we have launched it tied to a powerful firework, nobody would survive that”

I said “I guess you're right”

Silverstream asked, “I just wondered, can you imagine that he is still alive and plans to destroy us all?”

Sandbar said “Meh, with how powerful our friendship is I doubt that if he survived he would not get that far”

Now let's go to Double Tap who was in that cave of the entrance of the skull ... from time to time they went in the direction of Canterlot with the purpose of making rivalries between earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns, even Double gave him time to steal an MP3, headphones, and food, but for the last time, Chrysalis did it by putting unicorns against Earth ponys, and had returned from having played that little game before.

Tirek was reading a book that talks about how to use bell magic and saw that Chrysalis had returned “Aah, Chrysalis. Another successful field trip, I presume?”

Chrysalis said “Spreading distrust among the unicorns and Earth ponies is almost too easy. We could take down Twilight and her friends a hundred times, but as long as they have the ‘love’ of Equestria behind them, they'd crawl back to defeat us. Not anymore.”

Double while listening to music through the player and headphones added “That is why we have done this, we have got rid of the fourth phase of the battle, the ponies, pegasus, and unicorns of support, which leads us to leave us in the phase in which we won, but we still need to do the first phase, our attack on Canterlot, Tirek, do you know how we can use that powerful sheep bell?”

“I've already gone ahead ...”-Tirek took the bell out of the little hiding they've made for this-“ Grogar's Bell. This artifact can steal any creature's magic It holds that magic until it is released by this spell, Which means all the power inside is ours for the taking!” Tirek kisses the bell

Double took off the bell of Tirek “Don't marry the bell dude, at least not yet”

Chrysalis takes the bell “Let's try the spell before Grogar gets back, I'm sick of waiting for that old goat's master plan” Chrysalis places the bell on top of the book

Tirek said bringing his hands closer to Double and Chrysalis “Take my hands ... So we can all be part of the spell. Unless you'd prefer I take all the magic myself?”

Double with the right hoove took the left hand of Tirek and Chrysalis with the left the right “okay ... I just hope that the spell is fair just, our alliance still continues; so when we finish with Twilight and her friends, we are going to make our kingdom where the 3 of us will be leaders of this”

When Tirek made the spell the bell glow and levitated and opened a kind of portal that gave the 3 of them all power, when the spell was over everyone felt more magical and powerful, Double felt he could control dark magic like his craving, and even about 2 formless creatures of pure dark matter flew to his side and obeyed everything he said, his eyes turned dark purple, bat pony wings came out, his facial appearance was more gloomy, with an effect that spills dark magic in their eyes, and to end them they gave a devilish laugh the 3 ...

Kevight’s pov

With the research he had previously mentioned, I had concluded that Double was created by Grogar, Chrysalis, and Tirek, so when I founded the opportunity, I followed Grogar who was carrying a very small artifact, heading to his cave where the Chrysalis, Tirek and Double Tap were waiting, which I was going to destroy the last one, for reasons of saving the world and that, when I arrived at that place, I hid next to the central entrance ... and I can't believe what my eyes saw ...

Grogar said “I have returned. Twilight Sparkle's coronation is today, and we are going to ruin it with this artifact. But to succeed, you must work together ...”

In the dark I could saw bright green eyes, it was the new Chrysalis

“Oh, way ahead of you, Grogar” Chrysalis shot a bizarre thing from her mouth to Grogar's legs, leaving him without being able to move

And in that, Tirek comes out in order, just as powerful as years ago, and Double Tap showing his new form, and it was scary as he walked and a little demonstration of his magic shoots from his necklace at short range dark magic and sounded like a shotgun and Chrysalis in all its glory, it looked as if he had obtained green armor and his wings turned crystal

I was looking from the bottom and said “Oh glitch!”

Double said “What a silly blue goat, look at what we have here that explains everything” One of his dark creatures left and brings the bell and showed to Grogar all over his face

Grogar yelled “The Bell! You had it all this time?! Why didn't you tell me?!”

Double said, “Next time, hire minions instead of villains!”

The 3 cast the spell to the bell to steal their magic, and each time it lost its power, but when it lost all we could not believe what happened when losing its magic, it returned to its natural form and there we discovered that it was in all this time it was a Draconequus ...

Tirek said “That was unexpected”

The Draconequus snapped his fingers, but nothing happened, to which he decides to flee and hid near the entrance, but those villains believe that he left.

Double said annoyed a little bit “I can't believe he disguised in front of us all this time, shouldn't we destroy him before continuing?”

Chrysalis said, “Without magic, he's no threat ...”

Double interrupt her “... but he will warn Twilight of our arrival, didn't they think about that?”

The Draconequus stealthily leaves the cave and runs, when it passes at my side, I ran to hide, but even being able to say that creature, whoever it is now, he would have the answers, while Double after a while chased him flying, but when he was about to give him an antimatter shot I make a portal to my side underneath the creature and close it as soon as it passes completely through it, what we heard was a giant explosion ...

Double looked at the explosion he made and seems to that creature no longer exists “to be the ‘God of chaos’ he is still mortal as everyone else” Double goes back to the cave

The Draconequus said to me “Thanks seriously for saving me”

I said, “Ok, first I came for answers dude, first, who are you ?”

The Draconequus said “I am Discord, the God of chaos, and I have to go to warn the princess that those 3 are on the way” Discord ran as best he can

I walked next to him since Discord couldn’t make much progress “And why did you have the wonderful idea of ​​cloning Fast Tap?”

Discord said “It was not entirely my idea, those villains gave me that idea, with 2 I could not do what had planned to do”

I added “well, I think they stole your idea”

Discord said “My plan wasn’t to destroy Equestria, I just wanted to help Twilight, she will be the ruler of Equestria soon, and I wanted to give her a final test, to show that she is ready for that”

I said “Oh ... well look you're not the only one who got an enormous plan out of hand, I did it one long time ago too”

Discord asked “How much?”

I explainned “When equestria was just formed for me, I was a really loving governor, but not many saw me like this, so I decided to create impressive, cool creatures, and the best thing is that they liked me, one day I decided to introduce them to the lands of Equestria, but what a great mistake I had made, they began to take everything they like, destroying the rest, I tried everything to stop them, but the only way I had was to make a creature that would guide them to good ... but only worsened the problem, so much that one day ... a pony named Gusty the great with a whole team of unicorns and pegasi faced me, but it all ended with her stealing the bell, my power center, she used it against me and not only I go into exile, after a few days and weeks, he decided to do something worse with me ... annihilate me ... sometime later my soul flew around and thousands of years after the stars saw that I didn't want to make problems and that my actions from the distance have improved the world so much, they gave me another chance and I was reborn in this form thanks to the pieces of stars ... and it seems that everyone remembers my old self as a dangerous wretch”

Discord asked, “Wait a second, are you ...?”

I just answered “Yup, I am exactly that ... I had heard thanks to a scroll that guiding Fast Tap towards the light was going to save us all, I had allied with the tree of harmony so that it would train me and teach me with each mission more than the only thing that I was missing and I had to teach him, and that was beyond friendship, one day, he gave me that mission to help that orphan pony for several years, and boy, I become his great friend, but when he had to go, I was still afraid that he would turn evil, when I discovered that he would never forget me and that he would never bow down to evil thanks to his friends already done, I understood that my work had officially ended, sometime later I found out that there was another Fast , I knew I had to destroy it before it became powerful, I knew that an explosion was useless against him, so when I could I went to look for him, but there was no trace of it that served me, only rotten trees and nothing else, to what I take to look for information, consulting Fast about what happened, and with what he told me, I came here to save you ...”

Discord said “Too bad you were late”

“But it is not too late, we can still save Equestria”-I saw that we were already near the entrance to Canterlot, where the coronation would take place-“You go and tell Twilight about them 3, I am going to need help ... but Fast, Ruby or many more will not be enough, do you know who I can find to who is more powerful than anyone?”

Discord said “I am not sure, but I had heard of someone who has one of the components of magic to the maximum, the emotions, she is a cat, ruler, and princess of a kingdom, who always express her feelings to everyone on a large scale, with a little magic pony is unstoppable”

I asked, “Do you know how to visit her?”

Discord said “There is a spell to travel between alternate worlds, but it is in the secret library of the castle, use the spell and think of a castle in the shape of a cat, there it will take you to that place”

I said “Okay ... see you later Discord, or at least I hope”

And we 2 are going where we should go, a final battle is coming, and we should be prepared ...

So I ran to that castle and took advantage that there weren't so many guards, for some reason ... but when I got to that secret library, I looked in the spells section and they were on parchments, I checked one by one, and it was not an easy task, It had a lot of them, until my bad luck, the last one I checked, is the spell of traveling between alternate worlds, I started to do the spell even remembering about a castle in the shape of a cat, while I did it, I looked out the window and Double was already running carrying the bell and razing the guards, he was too agile, and literally nobody could stop him, and adding the magic he already showed, I had to find that kitty of great feelings already, the spell was completed and he opened a portal in the center of the library, the portal showed a colorful place with a cat-shaped castle with a unicorn horn, suddenly I start hearing voices from the entrance from afar ...

Twilight was saying “We've faced enemies of Equestria before. And we've always succeeded, no matter the odds. That wouldn't be possible without all of you”

Discord said “You're welcome! ...”

Spike said “Dude, read the room”

Twilight said “So I ask for your help again today in what is our biggest battle yet. All of Equestria is at stake, and I can't do this alone. But I'm not afraid. Because with friendship as our armor and teamwork as our power, nopony can ever bring us down!”

Suddenly I heard a door open abruptly and next to the voice of Double Tap “… and this is where I come in princess, let me introduce myself, I am Double Tap, the improved version of Fast”

Twilight said “Double? Discord warned me about you and your allies”

Double said “Good Twi!...”-Suddenly I heard Lazer magic shot and a scared and damaged Twilight after that Double said–“But he never warned you about that! Now let’s end this once and for all!” next many magic shots I heard

Out of fear I raised a root of light near me and I said the following “Root, you will stay here and you have to hand over the final prophecy, don't forget my note” the root made a gesture of ‘Yes Sir’ and goes on the ground

I took the parchment with the spell, and enter the portal, then the portal closes ...

Fast Tap’s pov

Meanwhile with us 10 they sent us to the caverns of the school, because a powerful creature may come to kill us, but I stayed with Starlight for something I had planned

Starlight said “Stay with your buddy! No running! Just follow Counselor Trixie!”

I said “Headmare Starlight Could I help you with this?”

Starlight said “I wish you would help me, but this I must defend the school alone”

I added, “I know I am also a student, but I don't want to leave my friends defenseless, and in fact, I am more powerful than whatever it was, seriously….”

Suddenly the voice of Chrysalis was heard on the outskirts of the school “Starlight, star bright. Where's the pony I want to fight?!”

Starlight said to me and asked Trixie (Starlight’s friend)“I'm sorry, but you will have to take close care of your friends, I have to go. You got this?”

Trixie responded “Nopony does a great and powerful escape like Trixie!”-Starlight and Trixie hugged each other, Starlight teleports to face the bug queen and Trixie said to me-“Fast, we have to go ...”

I sighed “okay ...” I entered the caverns

We spent a while walking until we found an exit, and I with my head down a little frustrated, but sad ...

Cozy asked “Fast ... are you okay?”

I said “I would have liked to help protect Equestria instead of just escaping the problems”

Autumn asked, “But you alone?”

I explained “I don't want anything bad to happen to all of you, they are like the only thing left with life, I always worry about you, because if you are no longer here at my side…I will be alone again” Tears are coming from my eyes

Ruby said “Fast Tap, we also care about you, as you do with us”

Ocellus added “Like when you went to all parts of the world just to bring us when you left, I was afraid that you would not return”

Sandbar added “Or when I saw you being dragged into the magic sphere and thought I would never see you again”

Yona added “Or When Pony Fast was captured by Pony Ruby, we also afraid”

Silverstream said “See? We also care about you”

Trixie looked at a light in the background “The great and powerful Trixie found the exit”

Gallus said, “I guess the school closes until further notice ...”

I asked scared “Y-you guys promise to be safe”

All my friends said “We promise”

Ruby said “I will stay here to support Fast”

Cozy added “me too”

Ocellus said too “same”

Autumn said “So cya Fast, we will be okay” the rest goes to their houses, leaving me, Ruby, Cozy, and Ocellus at the entrance

Ocellus said, “We will all be fine ...”

Suddenly a root of light appears from the ground, holding a scroll with a note

“But what ...?” I said and the root left on my hooves that parchment and I read the note
“Fast Tap

If you are reading this it means that we are at the end of the world or that you have already turned 25, and I had to tell you about this for a long time, do you remember that legend that said on the box they gave you a long time ago? Well, it had much more background ... when Heart Friend and Rival Friend were venturing to discover new lands, they climbed the great mountain that was in those times for a better view called Mount Everhoof, and one of the stars gave them a gift to arrive up there, it was the necklaces and this parchment here, they decided to go back to the pony city and show the others what they found, they tried to open it, but by a mystical magic, they could only open it only once, after reading it they did not know The 2 chosen ones felt for those artifacts, they understood that the power it has is so powerful that anyone would be easily corrupted by it, they would have to get rid of the necklaces if problems started, for the good of the world, so when Rival had erased the Everyone's mind, Heart was in charge of hiding the artifacts, for a long time ... but he had the idea that only one of the artifacts was the powerful and corrupting one, to which when he thought it with evidences ias, he knew that he had made a mistake in sending the other to be saved for the true best friend, since in reality, it would cause the greatest catastrophe, so before they kept it in a chest for many years, he decided to make a spell that When he is going to perish, his soul stays inside the artifact for as long as he wants, when the chosen one takes the necklace and shows that he is a person of good living, he will finally be able to leave, since he will know that the world will be safe, that's why you I have been in the beginning teaching you good values ​​for years, then I became attached to you and lead you to good ... I do not know what will have happened if it is for the first time you are reading this or for something like that, but this prophecy that already or is going to be fulfilled that it is written on this parchment it will tell you, why so much fuss over these necklaces ...

Kevight ”

I and Ruby left the note and with our magic, we opened the parchment “Ummm, I don't understand this letter”

Ruby said “Must be written in Ponhenge”

Cozy said “Oh I know Ponhenge”

Ocellus added and read a little “Me too …hmmm seems to be structured like a song”

Ruby asked, “And can you guys translate what you say?”

Cozy said “We will do it with pleasure”

And Ocellus and Cozy sang

“When the chosen ones

Get finally their artifacts

Our end will draw near

If it couldn't be avoided

When a catastrophe happens

Made by one of them

If you have avoided that

It's because the worst is coming at all

The second will be done

Also by one of them

But this actually one

It's almost impossible to save

People will try be safe

Defending himself from what is face

But in reality is that

Already done isn't turn back

A destruction of our universe

Is what was noticed

But there is a cure

For this prophesy

But you should act more

When the chosen one lives his childhood

He will be named Fast

Treat him well, never bad

Based on what will happen

It will depend if he is going to act

After a long time pass

In a good or bad way

People will try be safe

Defending himself from what is face

But in reality is that

Already done isn't turn back

This could also happen

If someone else owns them

If you almost made a problem

Take it off for the good of others…”

I said “So when Ruby almost traveled to correct the timelines, she indicated that a catastrophe was approaching us”

Ruby added “But Kevight was correcting Fast until he became a good person, avoiding the prophecy”

I added “But when we have found out about Double is when suddenly we notice our end”

Cozy said “Yes, but I think this prophecy is already dizzy”

And Cozy and Ocellus sang again the last part

“People will try to be safe

Defending himself from what is face

But in reality is that

Already done isn't turn back

This could also happen

If someone else owns them

If you almost made a problem

Take it off for the good of others”

I said “Wait a second, Double was the call of our end, but I am the call of salvation”

Ruby said “So I think we can break the prophecy”

Cozy added “That I was about to say”

“I already came up with the plan ... we are going to save the world guys, knowing that everyone is aware of this, we are all going to be part of this confrontation in one way or another, Ocellus, you are going to encourage the changelings to support Twilight in the fight,” I said

Ocellus goes there and says “Okay”

I said “Ruby and Cozy, we have our artifacts, we are going to prepare to fight”-we looked up and saw a huge, but huge magic laser-“And I think we should hurry already ...”

Kevight’s pov

Going back to me, that world I was in was ... very colorful and perhaps futuristic, the villages were colorful and detailed, they had transportation that was not powered by anything, and also people passed by you and greeted you if they were that happy the citizens, imagine how the princess there will be, but I couldn’t guide myself, this place was more gigantic than it appears, until I saw a puppy with a unicorn horn mounted on a skateboard, so I decided to ask him:

I asked “Hey doggy, do you know how to get to the castle in the shape of a cat?”

The dog said “oh, my name is Puppycorn, and surely I can take you there, get on my skateboard” He goes a little forward so I can get on, but gravity makes him fall

I just said “Ok”

A few moments after we arrived at the castle we were at the entrance

Puppycorn asked, “And why do you need to go here?”

I tried to explain everything “Well let's say ...”

Puppycorn interrupted me “Oh yea! How couldn’t know before !? You are a tourist!”

I responded, “Well not exactly a tourist, actually, I need to talk to the princess ...”

Suddenly the door opened, and what I saw coming out of it was a flying medium building block, expressionless

Puppycorn said “Oh, hi Richard”

I said “Ehh hello?”

Richard responded “Greetings”

Puppycorn said before I could say something “Richard, there is a tourist in the city, called ... what's your name by the way?”

I said “Kevight, and I really need to see the princess”

Richard said “I'm sorry to tell you, but you can't pass, rules of the kingdom”

I said a little desperate “but this is an emergency”

Suddenly it feels like the floor is shaking as if an explosion had occurred underneath ... and next to the door inside comes a female fox in a scientific suit, named Dr. Fox

Dr.Fox said, “Sorry for the explosion, things from my laboratory, and who is that shinny person here?”

I said “My name is Kevight, and I need to see the princess”

“Of course! follow me” Dr.Fox went out the door and I followed her after the few steps she takes

Richard said “But not anyone one can enter the ca...”

Dr.Fox and I approached some flowers and Dr.Fox moved one, making a mechanism that makes us enter the lower part of the castle, her laboratory “Here we go!”

Oh! oh! let me tell this part? Pleeeease!

ok, go on

Unikitty’s pov

Ok, I was calm, having fun with Dr. Fox's robots in her laboratory, and suddenly I heard the voice of my friend

Dr.Fox said “Hi Unikitty”

“Ah, hi Dr. Fox ...”-I looked at Kevight and I got super excited, Suddenly I hugged Kevight-“I can't believe it! this creation of yours looks cute and comfortable!”

Kevight said “Actually, princess, I'm not a scientific creation, in fact, I'm not even from here, and I really need your help”

Dr.Fox asked, “Wait did you say you're not from here?”

Kevight explained “Exactly, I come from a world that is now in danger and they told me that the most powerful to save us was Unikitty, for her great expression of feelings is the basis of the magic of my world”

“Oh, I'm not powerful, but I know my friend is, have you managed to finish your experiments with it, Doctor Fox?”

“Just in time”- Dr.Fox ran and brought in a pot a glass tree small and cute-“I can conclude that it has immense powers, you have already heard the explosion that it had made there above”

Kevight looked at the tree closely “This ... is from my world!”

I said “This has been with us for a long time”

Kevight asked, “Since when?”

“I don't have an exact date,”- Dr.Fox went to the laboratory monitor and showed a representation while explaining-“ But a theory that I made indicates that when it was destroyed in another world, some of it friends had built something with it's remains, and when the union and friendship of 10 friends have demonstrated and thanks to the powers of one of them, it was enough to be reborn again, in something much better, using what was built as a base, but even the soul of the tree knew that its work in that world had completely finished, so he went to help our world too, but will always visit his original world, my evidence is the information I get from the tree, listen ...” On the monitor, we heard voices from Fast and his friends, and from their conversation that Kevight had also heard on that mountain ...

“And it is not the only thing of this friend,”-I touched the tree and I got charged by magic-“Hee hee hee, this is the most incredible thing you can do”

Dr.Fox added “It has powers that react with the emotions, depending on its state, it will depend on its power, if the subject is happy it gives it super-speed when it is angry, it will cause explosions, if it is sad, it creates an energy field that protects it, and it could go on until tomorrow”

Kevight added “Is what they had told me, the bigger the feeling, the more powerful the reaction”

Dr.Fox said “Exactly, you should be a scientist”

Kevight said to me “This is what I came for, princess ...”

I end his words “Princess Unikitty”

Kevight said, “Ok, princess Unikitty, can you help me save my world?”

I said, “Of course, my schedule is always free, but how can we do to carry this?”

“I know how, I have known this tree a long time ago, and I know what its center of power is ...”-Kevight looked at the tree, saw that it has a small version of the elements of harmony, and gave them to me-“Perfect! these little gems are what give you powers, when you use them you will have those powers without a doubt”

I quickly made a nice necklace with the elements and I put it on “Ready! looks cute right?”

Kevight said “I think we should go now, perhaps the confrontation has already started without us ...

Kevight narrator

Well, not yet, but it was close ... with Double things were not going well for the villain league, and with telling them that there were windigos for leaving the pony types on their own, there was already a kind of breakup, but they arrived very away honestly, they destroyed much of the Canterlot and locked up all the heroes except Twilight and her friends who had escaped but for Double, it was all according to his plan

“Every prisoner is safely in their cells. Now we can hunt down the rest of the ...”- Tirek said and the 3 looked to the windigos in the sky-“Windigos?”

Double added, “I don't want to offend, but we won’t catch a rabbit with this Christmas frost, any ideas?”

Chrysalis said “I don't think we should. This could work out quite well for me”

Tirek said, “You mean us!”

Chrysalis explained “The harsh weather is the final blow to break the ponies' spirits. Once Equestria is a frozen wasteland, we'll use our magic to destroy those windy beasts. Ponies will be so grateful, they'll do whatever I want!”

Tirek said “The windigos are ancient magic. It would be unwise to leave them unchecked. Best we deal with them now.”

Double saw them arguing, turned to see the view ignoring us with a spell speaks telepathically to his creatures of dark magic “It isn't time to attack yet, I will give you the signal, remember that ...”-looked at the lands and from afar at Twilight and her friends-“luckily ... the time is coming, there are no hours more ...”-Double said to Tirek and Chrysalis while still looking at those girls-“we must now leave it for later, looks like princess Twilight and the others want a rematch, I know, because they are there.. the real end is coming ...”

Fast Tap’s pov

Meanwhile, I with my friends Ruby and Cozy were training our skills with artifacts, but Cozy more than anyone, since it was her first time wearing it (the crown I said earlier) we practiced from the outskirts of the castle that my friends had made

Cozy flying very high tries to see how it works completely “Come on you can do it Cozy”-She creates the queen's piece from the crown and throws it away hitting a tree-“Yes! I did it”

I said “Very good Cozy Glow, that was perfect”

Cozy landed on the ground next to me and Ruby, and Ruby gave her a hug and said “I knew you could do it”

Cozy said, “I still feel sorry that I'm going to fight my friend Tirek ...”

Ruby said “Cozy, you may have seen Tirek all this time, but honestly ...”

Cozy completed “... I know, he never saw me as a friend”

Ruby said “But that doesn't mean that we cannot do something else with him if we defeat him, there is always a way to reform everyone since nobody deserves a fatal punishment,”-Ruby started to glow blue-“everyone deserves to live a happy ending since an ending where villains are defeated or killed will never be a good ending, because someone who loves them will always see, no matter who it is, they will cry for them, that's why we are going to do this, not only to save the world but to help them do the right thing and always give them the opportunity to enjoy instead of regret” And stopped glowing

Cozy said “Wow, Ruby you just shone like Fast Tap or Autumn Blaze”

I said, “About Autumn Blaze I agree, but I don't think I've shone something like this before like you, don't mean you too?”

Cozy said, “No, you in color ... wait, do I shined too?”

Ruby said after a strange silence “Don't you think that it is not only that friendship is magic, but that it is something else within all of us?”

I said “At that point ... I think you're right”

Cozy added “Wow, magic is more than friendship”

Suddenly a loud sound from many ponies could be heard galloping at speed, signaling that they are going to attack

I said “I think we are ready just in time we go”

Ruby said “Woo-hoo!”

Cozy yelled, “Let's kick villains!”

But in reality, we were very late since that sound came from far away and was not from just ponies, but from every existing creature ...

Kevight’s pov

I was also late when I returned to my world with Unikitty, and we appeared in midair, it seems that someone was remodeling the place around here, luckily Unikitty can fly and save me before I even touch the floor I fall on top of her

“Ok where will Double be?”-I looked around–“What the bell is going on there !?”

Fast Tap’s pov

We also arrived at that moment after the forest

I yelled, “Let's save the ...! WOW!”

What we 5 saw (me, Ruby, Cozy, Kevight, and Unikitty) was that we had already arrived when the battle was over, well, when they were about to teach everyone a lesson (but all the existing people in the world) the legion of villains who still had the bell next to them and a lot of creatures were fallen around them and running towards those who were still nearby and to stop them Twilight launched a powerful beam in front of them to stop them

Twilight said “ENOUGH! Because of you, I almost lost my way! But everycreature here has reminded me of the true power of friendship! There will always be darkness in the world, but there will also always be those who find the light!...” a lot of people shined, including my first 6 friends, in total there were 19

Double growled

Twilight explained “…The Pillars knew this! That's why they created the Elements of Harmony! The Elements showed me and my friends how strong our friendship could be! Together we worked to bring harmony to Equestria! But there will always be more to do! Which is why we teach others about the Magic of Friendship! Others who will continue our mission after we are gone! Now I truly understand! The Elements were just symbols!...”

Double whispered to his 2 dark magic creatures “ ... do it ...” the creatures got on the ground and start pulling Me to the ground

“Huh? Friends…!” I said but the creatures covered my mouth, of Ruby and Cozy too, and tied, my team of 2, to the ground, while I was dragged below the ground

Twilight ended with her talk “…The real magic has always been right here! And the more who understand how powerful friendship is, the stronger we will all be! Toge…”

Double interrupted her talk “Have you finished your long speech yet? Because it took you so long to finish us off with the powerful attack that you are going to give us… that I brought someone else to listen to you” I came out of the earth tied by the dark creatures

Twilight said scared “Don't you dare hurt him!”

Double said, “I will not, it is just close to us, ready for you to destroy us at 4, go ahead, when you hurt someone, you will hurt yourself too ...”

Twilight looked at me with tears well knowing that I may die “You win ... I will not attack them ...” Twilight and the rest stopped levitating and that

“Perfect Twilight, I just have to answer what you said ...”-Double said and charged a laser of dark magic and shoots it towards me-“The magic of friendship doesn’t exist!”-Double added while I was flying away, and the dark creatures stop binding me and begun to take shape of my friends, and attacked me without being able to react-“There is already magic inside us! A friendship is never eternal!”-Double was about to end and one of those creatures adapted the shape of a giant hammer and hit me on the ground-“Friendship is just an excuse ...!”-Double teleported half a kilometer above me flying over it for the final blow-“… of the true magic, which we all have” Double for the finale shot a huge antimatter laser at me and exploded on contact

Ruby and Cozy yelled with their mouths covered “MMMM! (Fast!)”

The impact was strong, but I felt that something saved me because I hadn’t felt that blow, when I looked up, I saw that the 19 that were shining, had teleported over me, and using the magic accumulated in them, they made a shield to protect me …

I said with more tears in the eyes “gu-guys?”

Sandbar said “Fast, do you remember the conversation we had in the caves?”

Gallus added “We will always protect you as you do us”

Silverstream added “We will always accompany you”

Yona added “Friends always together”

Ocellus added “We always love you Fast”

Smolder added “You are someone who I don't want to lose”

Twilight added “A friend will sacrifice everything, for the sake of his friends”

Starswirl (one of the ones that shone) said to me “Fast Tap, my selves from other time-lines told me about you and what you managed to do, we are sure that you can beat your evil clone”

I asked almost crying “But what happens if I don't win? already gave another beating”

Starswirl said “Fast, the only one who can change that is you, believe in you, your friends, they will always support you” Suddenly with their last efforts they all start saying nice things that made me regain confidence

And suddenly the shield disappears and the 19 fell to the ground, weak, just breathing and I about to cry again, Double returns to the ground looking straight ahead at what caused

Double Said “How does it feel to have freed you from that weight of yours? You depended on them to save you...”

I said suddenly “Now I have to return the favor ...”-Double shot dark magic lasers from all around me and my friends, and also the dark creatures attacked, but I manages to cover all the blows with mini rainbow shields and while defending my friends I told Double something-“You may be right, friendship isn’t magic, but it is the mechanism to activate it, someone once said, that when one is weak, the other is strong, together they are a reportable force, When we are alone we don’t discover that magic within us, but when we are with people who will always be there when we need them the most and we call there we can find that light within everyone, because our calm, affection, happiness and determination are what activating that magic, I and all my friends have discovered it, at different times, in different places, with different words, when we already discovered it ...”-while still protecting them, I made small lights that sets free Ruby and Cozy-“There is nothing that can stop us, friendships when they are created, can have their declines, but that means that they will soon become strong, if both wish, we can cause problems with what we do, but we can always save the day over and over and over and over again ... I'm not even afraid of death now ... because with friends ...”-I said and Cozy stands on the left flying and Ruby teleports to the right of Fast and the 3 shine to their respective color from before

the 3 said at the same time “…there is nothing to fear! ...”

Double stopped attacking like his creatures “You impress me Fast, you still continue with your ideals and at another level, time to teach you a lesson”

“I don’t think so ...”-the fallen begun to get up and the rest of the world stands beside and behind me-“it’s time to finish what we started ...” we walk slowly towards those 3 villains

Double said, “League, move slowly ...”

Kevight’s pov

I said, “Oh no, this looks bad, many here will get hurt or worse!”

Unikitty asked, “What are we going to do?”

I cast an invisibility spell at both while we land on the ground and approach them “Stop the fight”

Yup, this was going to be the biggest battle any alternate line possible ever had

Fast said “Ruby and everyone without wings, take care of Chrysalis”

Double said “Tirek, take care of the ones on the ground”

Fast said “Cozy and all winged, against Tirek”

Double said “Chrysalis, you will clear the sky of anyone who returns”

I said “Unkitty, stop all possible, let me Fast and Double”

Fast said “I'll take care of Double”

Double said “I'll take care of Fast”

And when we were already at a medium distance, we all stopped

Fast asked, “Do you really want a fight?”

Double responded, “Honestly, we are both looking for it ...”

Fast Tap’s pov

And so suddenly the final battle began but to make it a little bit more interesting with a rap battle...

Double started:

it was time for you to come back

You are not competition for this new ‘Fast Tap’

Time to put yourself in your place, with my dark magic

There is no way this battle lasts

My magic multiplied with a powerful bell

Your chances of winning are very doubtful

You give me your rainbow laser on my face

And I thank you, have antimatter

Even after all you're still persistent

Even from friendship you are still dependent

Even with the elements on your side

There is no way at this point to change your destiny

What is your downfall

With 2 creatures you have no other way

Changing shape you have no chance

But what difference does it make

The result is the same!

I fight this way

I will continue to surprise with each step

Just give up is your best option

Before I take out the final weapon, I warn you

Yeah, but don't forget my creatures

Masters of the dark

You with everyone

Be untimely

easy for a deceased

Here I destroy you

But I'm not done

‘Monster of Darkness’

It's the name I have now

Just like that magic that rescues you

I'm a stray bullet that you can never stop

I'm fire

When you are ice

Unfair to you

Just by seeing me

This is your end

Look how many are going to lose here

I am always the strong one, who will finally bring about your death

Are you still standing

You are always asking for a crack

One step back. You will never change

I do not stop laughing

I never let myself be weak

I'm a genius

That will destroy you completely

Naive face

Well, you challenged a weapon

That left only souls

That they won't be capable of anything

Here you will see how a copy defeats you

Later was Cozy’s turn

They call me Cozy Glow

Not for being your Glow

If not for actually, leave you in a ‘Blow’

A strategy and you leave this planet

Surprise What is this crown?

One that will create you

Thousands of problems

While I am ‘Relax’

Watching how towers and bishops collide you

My ability, with this magic

You definitely won't beat me

You didn't play chess, that's bad

Me in heaven, and you on a board

Full of pieces that the best of destroy

I know Tirek

That you chose to follow

Doing evil, when we could

Be the best friends

But you always hated me

Look at my face

You don't fool yourself

The only way I have for it

Is to beat you with this army

Leave you on the ground

It's what i always do

So there is no other way

Next was Tirek’s turn

T-I-R-E-K

Has the name of the one who absorbs power

Not even the pillars had a chance

They just extended time before defeat

Haha, this is my normal form

A giant centaur to crush

A blow to the ground and clear my entire area

Not even with creations will they stop the 4-legged muscle

One hit is enough for me

To get rid of someone in this battle

If they go away I will exploit them

With a magic ball until a house will vanish

It is not necessary to use adredaline

I just need to steal magic from a little creature

Time to finally deal with the redhead

Will not survive my magic

Who is the synonym of destruction?

I tell you it's me, with a lot of fun

And you only have blue things

They won't break a can of tuna

I scare ponies with my presence

You only give people tenderness

I learned from my magic in a few hours

And you spent hundreds of days

A bonebreaker in person

Quick as a giant horse

Not sorry, if I already get rid of the competition

I will always love to do evil

So-o I'm not afraid of you

You are an inferior version of a unicorn

Only more earthy and less magical

It's the end of the game

Later was Ruby’s turn

I'm Ruby Funny

I'm not "Zany"

Facing me, dude good luck

If you don't like my gun

How about a sword

And some more deadly lazers

Studied in illegal books

And if it wasn't too much, I'll tell you just

I can change the whole area

This necklace is not decoration

Is now your curse with explosions

From a better legend

Able to where I wish travel

Bugs or horses are my specialty

I know very well how you destroy

Let's start with the queen bug

They only gave her armor

You hate friendship

And then why are you alone?

Grown up like a rotten acorn

No wonder it's ugly

You like to change shape

But your improvement will not made

Just shooting stick things or lasers you won't get

Remember what you face

to a girl wise

can move across the sky even on the ground

I am a knight now

nobody hurts my friendship

What you gonna do

When I win the battle with the beat?

Chrysalis’s turn later on

HA, what a grace

you ask the most determined queen of these lands

I am Chrysalis the future queen of Equestria

That creatures like yours don't scare me

I am scarier than anyone

If you do not believe my words

Look at me at night

Let your love absorb

I can catch any-pone

With my super resistant sticky matter

The best of the 3 in the plans

I have more experience than anyone

I can be simple, but super strong

In this battle I will take revenge on every creature

So you won't even be a rival

Remember that

(Woo!)

Especially the girl who's there

Too bad it is reformed

But it is already a problem for us (why?)

Because it has become weak (and the crown?)

For me I see her more with problems (What are you thinking?)

That in a second from the sky fell (BAM!)

Its size is not a problem

It is the size of my hoove

I inform you that I can still transform (yeah transform)

I think you have made a real mistake

Just wait girl

What if you are alone in this battle

There will be no Fast save you this day

You will fall for betraying the league

Kevight was next

WOOOooo!

And here comes the light

From the dark to stop this fight

And my size is not the same, but it's great

And the best thing is that they didn't notice

You two are not going to stop

If I don't do one thing with you guys

You don't know me at all

Didn't know equestria ?!

Don't worry, I'll give you a lesson

I COME FROM EQUESTRIA WAS CREATED

EVERYONE THOUGHT I WAS THE EVIL!

But I'm back in the game, to change all that

I come from the stars, like a second coming

I have roots of light, with power to carry up to my legs

Full of a thousand surprises who knows who knows

So I recommend that you stop this fight

I've known them from hoove to head, ever since they were li'l

But I still see that they continue

You know very well

That they will end up losing

Always in a sense that they don't know

I can be a team of 2 in this fight

But we have great powers in this combat

I'm going to them stop

Even though they are flying

My roots will reach them, years ago I have trained them

So it ends this way

This light will not be won

You follow your cat girl

You can do it friend

Just remember your power

And next was Unikitty

I have come for only one thing

Save this world and avoid more fallens in this place

They are talking about a princess full of emotion

With the magic of harmony there is no other option

Every hit of you do everywhere I go

‘me dan ganas de acabar la batalla con una explosión’

I've teamed up with a Friendship veteran

So together we can save this world from darkness at last…

After that Unikitty became furious

I've had enough with you guys!

They are about to fall

Doesn't even care

They don't want to hear

When I give a solution to your battle

I will exploit them better than a falcon does

My inner fire has been unleashed

To raze a tornado of fire and destruction

Splitting the earth in two, you asked for it

For this peace to come, I must all crush

I did not want to get into

But it's already something I've gotten used to for a few years

I will use my magic to go at speed

Make a field to separate

I will save this world, because that makes a princess

And Lastly my turn

This is not over for you

Rather it has begun

You are not the only one who has been improving in these 2 years

I can not only transform

And a rainbow shoot

Fire and earth will eat you

With just the floor to look

I control storms and tides

with just a hoove pointing and you're gone

I am much more powerful, Cheats will be destroyed

Double your seconds are numbered

My magic I know how to control it

This is our final battle

So you won't stop me

But I'm not done here yet

I have more to tell you

I know we are almost so different

What would it be like seeing us in a mirror

Because being a legend of friendship

I'm going to save my friends, even if it costs me

I wish you were a friend

But obviously you choose to be my enemy

I honestly appreciate your lesson

Now I will beat you up with the best I have

My name is Fast Tap

And I'll make you ‘BAM-BAM’

Ready to save the world for the fourth time

Like an electrician, I will repair you

For you to leave those troublesome ideals

You leave me no alternative

Let this lesson cycle end with a halt

Fighting endlessly, comparing our magic

I will be fighting until this is worth it

If you want to call me God

But here I say goodbye

My magic is my weapon

Controlling my surroundings is part of it

A little bat pony is who I am

Who loves his friends with all his soul

I will save this world with my friends

Although it is the last

This is

Friendship

This showdown was one of the greatest ever seen, but it is just Double's time to finally bring out his special weapon.

Double said in the middle of the fight “Ummm, guys, I need your help”

Tirek responded, “We are also fighting here, don't you see it?”

Double said “I know how we can stop this and win, I need the bell”

Chrysalis said, “I will not allow you to use only what is left of your magic!”

Double asked “Chrysalis, do you want this to end, or not ?!”

Chrysalis looked at the bell and was on the ground, levitates it and sent it to Double “There you go”

Double cast a wave that pushes everyone around, including me “To finish this once and for all!”-Double pointed the bell towards him and gave himself all the magic it has left and Double felt more powerful inside-“Hehe, you won't stop me now fast”

“That's what you think”-I transformed into hippogriff, surrounding myself with fire, water, rocks, electricity, rainbow, and light at the same time and turns into a sphere of power and goes at high speed-“Here we...!”

Right before I could hit him, I felt like something had suddenly crossed me ... a kind of dark spike ... that was his final attack ... I could still breathe, my heart was still pounding ... but at any moment, I was going to die, I looked around ... and those that my friends, everyone I had, even those who saved me (those 19), Ruby, Cozy, but everyone I once knew ... crossed by dark Gigant Spikes comes out of the ground

Double said to me before do on me a final blow “I tried to show you a better way! But your resistance always depends on your friends, if you faceless to face me and my allies alone, I could have changed your mind, but I see that you are a lost cause, Say goodbye to your life!”

Long after I and my friends lost their lives, there was no longer any good that would stop Double and his villainous allies, and while they enjoyed having everyone in power, they saw what their next plans would be.

Chrysalis asked, "Since we have gotten rid of all those who could stop us, what will be our next plan?"

Tirek said, "I think we let Double make the decision…"

But they saw that Double only looked at the sky sitting down, with tears in his eyes

Tirek asked "Double?"

Double said "I'm fine, I'm fine ... I just can't believe how we had to finish the battle, doing justice is the most difficult thing anyone can do ... when we least expect it ... we kill people ... simply because of hatred ... it will be better to forget it now and move on ... okay Plan B ... I know what we can do ... we are not the only ones who suffered in this universe ..."

Chrysalis asked, "What do you mean?"

Double explained "In different worlds, if not all, suffers at least 1 out there ... for some reason or another ... we are the few who could, so to speak ... do justice ... but now we have to help others ... but this will take us forever ... so I have a plan ... to make a perfect world ... if we eliminate the others ... but this magic is not enough ..."-Double opened a portal to another alternate time-line-"We have to steal all the bells and make ourselves of our power ..."

Tirek said "Oooo ~ kill Twilight and her friends over and over again ... sounds like a perfect idea" The 3 approached the portal

Double said "There is only a problem ... only one of us can be in time without altering it ... I ... I am the only one in this alternate time-line that only this once ... you are already in all alternate lines if you are ... you can destroy the timeline with just their presence ... but there is a way ..."-Both dark creatures of Double opened 2 portals of transformation-"we must be one ... literally"

Chrysalis asked, "How do we know that it won't kill us?"

Double said "It won't ... it will make them part of me, you will be able to have your usual form and do your magic that they usually use, also when they do, I will finally give them what they always wanted, Tirek you will finally be the pride of dad, and Chrysalis, you will take back your swarm of changelings and have all the love you always wanted, I promise"

Both said "Ok" And they go through the portal and they became dark creatures

Double said "Are you ready? Because we will put an end to the chaos ..."

The 3 started to sang while doing justice in many time-lines and stealing many times the powerful bells

… A villain

He is known not for being feared but for being more defeated

Making the same mistakes everyone does alike

But I have come to change all those things

I'm the only one who finally wins

Without a hero

That has the strength or exists

There is no one who defeats me

Every threat is gone

I'm not a villain i'm something worse

Because i'm a monster

I even admit it

with a Cold hearted

that's how I always live

Yeah I'm a monster

I even admit it

With a Cold hearted

Chained to a monster

But it's okay

From a general point of view they see the only ones totally wrong

You try to cast a shadow for the good of a society, but they reject it

The same if one tries to make a better world, they vanish it as if nothing

It doesn't feel good

Without a hero

That has the strength or exists

There is no one who defeats me

Every threat is gone

I'm not a villain i'm something worse

Because i'm a monster

I even admit it

With a Cold hearted

That's how I always live

Yeah I'm a monster

I even admit it

With a Cold hearted

Chained to a monster

I wish someone else would join us in this

Honestly, I never had an eternal one on this thing

The only thing I had was a lot of people who left us

That left us

That left us

A monster

I even admit it

With a Cold hearted

That's how I always live

Yeah I'm a monster

I even admit it

With a Cold hearted

Chained to a monster

...

A monster

...

But I will change everything!

But we were still, but in the form of souls, some small lights, but and they were all sad, and more and more souls came to make themselves where we were, but I still didn't give up, I tried every second to return my body ... but it was useless, while what I was doing is getting closer my friends, all my friends

Cozy asked me “Fast, are you still doing that?”

I said trying again and again “Honestly yeah ... I don't plan to let Double win”

Smolder said “Admit it now, there is nothing we can do”

Autumn added “I hate to agree with that, but it's true, it's the end”

“Ok…”-I stopped trying to enter my own body-“I can't believe it, I can save alternate time-lines from mixing, I can save Equestria from losing the magic, but I can't save the world from about 3 creatures that only they want to take power ...”

Suddenly we hear a voice out of nowhere “Actually, it is something much bigger than what they plan”

I said, “That voice ... sounds familiar ...”

And Kevight appeared using spawn spell “I have seen them, Double was not fighting to take the world, but to take the existing alternate worlds and absorb its magic of all”

Ruby asked “Kevight, where you been?”

Kevight said “I was trying to stop the battle they had with the help of a friend, but I failed them”

I added “it wasn't your fault Kevight, I thought I could beat them”

Kevight said “I think you can still”

I said “Friend, don't you see me? I am a small light, without magic ...”

Kevight added “You have magic, you said it, there is always that magic in us, even when we are in spirit, this differentiates us from inert things in reality”

Cozy said “I think I know what you mean! If we all enter Fast's body at the same time, it will be able to revive and with much more magic than it used to be.”

Kevight said “Exactly”

I said “Wait a second, if that happens, maybe they ...”

Silverstream said to me “Tappy, we will always be with you, and more if we do this”

Kevight added “You always despite the setbacks you always managed to keep going and look at you, you saved Equestria several times, even Twilight agrees”

Twilight said, “Fast Tap when I couldn't save Equestria or Starlight or anyone else, you always did and managed to do wonders that even I couldn't achieve.”

Kevight said “Now or never Strong in every step, Till the world's out of sight We will stand We will fight It's not over till it's over, I know I'm not going anywhere, I'll die with the herd”

“I see…”-I said crying happily-“if I can't win this time I'll miss you guys”

All my friends gave me a big group hug “We will miss you too!”

Unikitty came from afar removing the invisibility spell on herself“Double is back!”

I asked, “Oh and who are you?”

Kevight said “She is my friend from another world, Unikitty, long story involving the tree of harmony”

Unikitty said “It is a pleasure to meet you ...” suddenly a sound is heard from afar that someone left through a portal

Ruby said “I know that sound. Double goes to the original time-line!”

Kevight said “I think I know what he plans ... I'll explain it to you guys if a world of an alternate time-line is destroyed, it doesn't affect the others, but if the world of the original time-line is destroyed, it will destroy all the alternates and by butterfly effect and how sensitive this system is, it will destroy the other worlds and their existing time-lines, in short, if Double just destroy that world, all the others will be destroyed”

Gallus said “You guys hear it! There is no time to waste!”

And so, all the souls in the world came together, with them, we entered my body at the same time and managed to enter, and each time it felt that the thorn that crossed me began to destroy itself and become dust, releasing me more and more until suddenly, completely vanished and my body and soul came together again and I felt that the magic of my friends' souls was powerful, but when I looked at myself, I noticed that something was different in me ... griffin wings, hippogriff claws, paws of Yak, Kirin's tail, dragon horns and changeling ears I had and swore that I hadn’t noticed I transformed until I saw my mane, the central part was green instead of the dark yellow as it used to be, and the voices of my friends started to be heard from my artifact

Silverstream said but I didn’t know from where “WOOO! THIS IS BACK TO THE GAME!”

I said “Friends, I hear you”

Sandbar added “We told you that we were going be fine”

Everyone that was inside me there said to me “Now let's stop that cheap copy!”

Kevight said “wait ... you are missing something that can help you a lot in your battle,”-A root came, out of the ground and gave to Kevight the Grogar's bell-“this is for you, from me”-And he gave it to me

I said “But Double took all the magic it had”

"Not all, when Double mentioned the bell I quickly went to take the power of it, but I couldn't take it all because Chrysalis took it away from me, when the battle was over, I returned the magic, allowing me to give it to you ..."-Kevight lifted the bell with his 2 little hands and points towards me and the magic shot towards me giving me all the power

“Wow, that was great of you ...”-I looked both sides and saw bright spirits in the shape of my friends, a total of 13-“AAHHH!”

Yona said “It's us Fast”

Neon, Shine, and Sing Deep were spirits too, all my friends were there to help me, even Twilight, Neon said “You didn't forget about us, did you Fast?”

I said “Nor a bit, here are all my friends that I have made throughout my life”

Twilight added “Together no one will beat us”

I said to Kevight “You do think about everything”

Unikitty said, “Now let's stop Double!”

Meanwhile, Double in the original line of the world walked slowly towards Canterlot and suddenly a new portal opens in front of him and in it Fast, Kevight, Unikitty and in the form of spirits, Gallus, Silverstream, Ocellus, Smolder, Sandbar, Yona, Neon, Sing, Shine, Twilight, Autumn, Cozy and Ruby

I said “Game Over Double”

“You surprise me Fast, it seems that there is much more to learn about magic, but it is good that I have also improved too”-Double said and behind him, there are a lot of dark magic creatures in the form of villains in total from Arimaspi, Nightmare moon, shadow pony, a giant Puckwudgie, Chrysalis, Roc, Storm King, a coke, Tantabus, Tirek, Tempest, Shadow King, a Windigo and Mane-iac -“Ta-da! 16 against 15 a battle that is not seen every day”

I asked, “Twilight, have you faced those things before?”

Gallus added “Us too Fast”

I said “Everyone takes care of 1 every 1 and just in case help each other, Ruby you will help me with Double”

Double said “But I must admit, this time if this battle is ‘fair’”

I said before fight “Guys, remember, calmly and working together, we will win this battle, I know we can despite how difficult it is ...”

And the battle had started, while I was facing Double, I noticed that my friends were like developing powers that I have, Gallus had to control the winds, Silverstream the water, Smolder the fire and so with each of my friends, it is as if were like Double's creatures, but mine this time, to which he was able to balance this battle

Kevight's pov

The confrontation was still difficult for us, I and Unikitty were fighting the windigo and Tantabus, and suddenly Double sent a signal to go to Canterlot to find something he needed, the most obvious thing is that it was the bell of this world, seeing that the sky was blue and the sun was shining, this led to the conclusion that the villains in this time-line had been defeated and the magic of myself was in that time-line in that bell

I looked that those creatures are going to look for each other in a cowbell "We haven't finished with you 2 yet" I and Unikitty are chasing them

While I was running, jumping from the roof to the roof, sometimes they turned to us and the windigo began to throw strong winds against me, to prevent their winds from taking me away, I stayed on the ground and held tight from the roof that was

Unikitty's pov

Chasing the Tantabus, It took the form of a huge mystical Pony, I managed to get close to it, and I noticed that it went through it and with each explosion that into it, it regenerated instantly, so I had to get so angry but so much that I destroyed it for I was trying to find something about what, but just looking around I was beginning to feel sorry until I saw that just one of its hooves of the creature had destroyed part of a donut shop, and there were some ponies enjoying them, and that It was what had made me so angry that I managed to disintegrate it, so I decided to help Kevight stop the windigo

Gallus's pov

Meanwhile, fighting against the Arimaspi, I saw that it was more land than anything else, but it was too strong, so I decided to stay in the sky and see how I could defeat it, and I discovered that it had the powers of the wind, so I created a very tornado. heavy that began to lift the Arismapi and lifted it more and more until the tornado disappeared at the top, causing it to fall for miles and being destroyed with the impact of the ground

Silverstream's pov

I was facing the storm king, at first I was afraid, but I remembered that I wasn't alone, so I believed with the powers of water that I had a huge army of hippogriffs, and with all of them we gave it what it deserved from right to left and to the final blow form all the water that had been used and place them in drops and drops at a fast speed that would cut it and disintegrate it

Ocellus's pov

I had the powers of ice and I faced Chrysalis, I was not afraid of her and before she continued to shot lasers against me, I completely froze her and I transformed into a giant bear on top of her and destroyed her in thousands of pieces

Smolder's pov

I was facing the beast most feared by dragons in the molting phase, the Rocs, when I shot fire from my mouth, I saw that it was not enough to defeat him, go that Double took care to make these resistant things, but after After moving one of my claws, I discovered that I could control and move my fire by itself, so I decided to make a huge fireball made of many rations of fire that I shot and they were enough for the Roc to fall before my feet, dissolving

Yona's pov

Yona faced the giant Puckwidgie, turned to the opposite side of me, and shot a lot of his spines from his back, Yona saw them as a dangerous rain, until Yona discovered her rock powers, which allowed Yona to protect and ram and knock down Puckwidgie no problem, Yaks better at taking down giant Puckwidiges

Sandbar's pov

I had the powers of thunder and lightning, facing a completely powerful Tirek at first I was scared, but when I discovered that the lightning strikes were much more powerful than usual, it was only a matter of throwing a couple of them to vanish it in a way effective

Cozy's pov

For me to beat the Pony of the shadows, it was not something to worry about at first, my powers were very similar to those I had previously, only that these were wooden base, but when I remembered that the pony of the shadows is a lot more dangerous than it sounded, I panicked, until I remembered that his weak point was in his heart, so I made a huge log appear and with magic I carved it with a shape of the most powerful chess piece, the queen, and I threw it directly into the heart of the pony of the shadows, which turned out that if it was a huge thing, it turned into something as small and tiny as a pony, the rest was simple

Ruby Funny's pov

And so it was with each one of us, Shine, with powers of light, killed the cockatrice, leaving her blind and then doing combos, almost as she did in her games, with close attacks and too fast in sight; with Neon he had the toxic powers that allowed him to make the biggest practical joke to the shadow king that included that substance falling all over his face; Sing with the powers of gravity, turned the world of Mane-iac upside down and sideways; Autumn Blaze with plasma powers made the battle against Tempest one of the most interesting, it was agility against agility and it was by centimeters winning Autumn and Twilight swept Nightare Moon with the magic of the rainbow at their power and everyone helped us against Double, as in the old times; And in the end we were all fighting Double, Fast threw a strong laser at Double, but Double countered with a reflective shield, and Fast redirected Double, to which Double dodged him and I was just waiting to give him a side cut hurting him for a while, to which Fast took advantage of the moment to do what he almost did to Double in the previous battle, Fast turned into a sphere full of elements and tackles Double with it, pushing him so much that left him unconscious, enough for the others who fought against him gave him a bit of what his powers were able to do and he finished Fast on top of him and makes the strongest rainbow laser he could do in his entire body, leaving Double on the ground, but Double got up and kept fighting ; Kevight and Unikitty stopped the windigo from getting the bell and giving it to Double

Kevight's pov

Speaking of which, stopping the windigo was not an easy thing since we had to be careful with each step, since, in one of those, we would be in a heavy layer of snow at that point, but thanks to Unikitty's fury and her cries, we managed to overcome the obstacles but we just reached it when he obtained the cowbell, and we were in those that with each step the cowbell passed from one side to another, it was tedious until finally, I had the cowbell in my hands, or so I thought in a At the beginning, since I take off the windigo when the cowbell took it away from them, and at the end and when I destroy it with a blow with the speed that Unikitty had, the cowbell flies off and falls near them, so I decide run and do what everyone avoided as soon as they saw the cowbell, that Double took it, but the ways to avoid it were useless, but just at the moment he receives all the magic, Fast attacks him and I hit him, from opposite directions being we also part of the moment to receive the magic of the cowbell and the 3 of us had the magic equally, and in that Double had the magic necessary to do what he wanted, and a white explosion comes out of his artifact, destroying the original world and the alternate lines and the others alternate worlds

Fast Tap’s pov

Some may be wondering: if I really destroy everything, how are we here? Well, there is still more to this story, listen carefully:

In the same black void floating, I could only saw myself, there was no one else until in that, I saw Kevight

I said, "Kevight, are you okay?"

Kevight said, "I guess... where are we?"

Double said from afar "in nowhere ..."

We turned to see and we made ourselves to him

I asked him "Double… What have you done?"

Double said "Well the best for everyone, destroy everything"

Kevight asked, "but for what?"

Double "That doesn't matter to you okay? wait ..."-Double looked at us and gets annoyed-"Dammit! I thought were things from my head!"

I said "I think I know what happens since there is nothing, and we are the only survivors here, the solid does not exist and in reality, we are souls represented with the last thing we have been physically, but I do not understand how we have survived"

Double said "It was the bells, the most powerful magic was in them and since you absorbed part but enough of it that I was going to use to make a better world ... well, you ruined my plans... Congratulations you two! Now we will float in the void for the rest of our lives with no way to reverse it!"

I said “Wait you carry us to this, not us”

Double explained “Ugh, I think I have to explain what my plan was all this time ... do you know that each existing world, of any kind, is a complete disaster? Many said that their world was perfect, but in reality, it wasn't of any, because there were always those problems that only existed to annoy others and believe me when I discovered on my own the spell of traveling worlds, I hoped for the best, but It was always the same, only that they were different characters, different situations even different times, we were all condemned to do the same, that problems always occur between each of us, I assumed that you already knew that Fast”

I asked, “What do you mean?”

Double said “I'm sorry to tell you, but you are one of the worst people on all alternate time-lines when it comes to the past: just remember all those times; first was that you were born without having been able to meet your mother and father, or your sister, and that she was the one who left you there, you had a friend who literally almost took you to real prison; Griffins hated you for simply having different likes and characteristics than they did; it followed that you left your whole life orphaned to go to a school where everything fell apart worse; you were the blame for the school closing, you fought against a friend only for a girl; some buggo captured you, thinking it was a real marathon; you had a new friends that literally ruined your moments and I think worse, don't make me mention when she almost took you to limbo; Your friendship workshop started in a bad way; trying to give a gift to a friend you saw not 1, but 3 problems and I can continue knowing your childish attitude ... that's why towards this, where you will look, the world became a disaster, so I decided to take hooves in the matter and destroy it everything ...”-Whispers to himself but we listened to it-“just to create the perfect world, one where there are no problems, one where everyone is happy, one where everyone has joy and so on, but without the magic you 2 have, we get stuck here”

Kevight said “Then you had good intentions all this time”

Double said “Mhm, I had to take the necessary measures so that nobody got in the way because I knew that to be the hero ... I had to be the villain first”

I said “… Double, I understand your point of view very well, but there is something you forgot to remember and that is what I learned as these days, weeks, months and even these 2 years”

Double asked “Huh?”

I just said “Everything has a solution ... and we found out how”

Double thought about it “... I guess you are right ... I think I have to return all the worlds as they were”

I approached Double and the pearl of our necklaces merges “We will do it together, friend”

Kevight approached, extended his hand with the magic that has all his magic to the necklace being his magic also fused “I ruined the world, but I have improved it, easy I can help you with this”

Double looked at us one by one “Are y’all ready?”

I said “Let's do it”

Suddenly our magic turned around us ... and in an instant ... it shot out left and right, remaking the worlds each of them, with the bonus of repairing what was done in other alternate time-lines and alternate worlds, as if the final battle and collected it of Double's magic wouldn’t have existed, also recovering the life of all that Double had finished

Silverstream recently revived in her body like all the others said “Are we back to normal?”

Twilight looked that there is a big sphere full of rainbows, light, and darkness “I think I know what happened”

And in an instant that sphere of magic unraveled and faded into the sky, showing that Fast, Kevight, and Double were inside it, and all 3 of them suddenly fell and landed on feet

The magic of the 3 unfused and goes back to normal, I said “I think that's all”

Double said “Speaking of it, I have had to remind everyone of this line what I have done, it wouldn't be fair for them to forget it”

Kevight added “Even your allied buddies?”

Double said, “Even them, what it takes me ...”

Double watched from afar that Chrysalis and Tirek are just getting up and they don't have the magic of the bell

Double said glowing in a purple-black color “Hey guys! I think I understood the truth, the only thing we were missing was someone to accompany us, someone like a friend!”

Chrysalis said, “You think friendship will save you?!...”

While she was talking Double took the bell from his back completely full of the magic it used to have and gave it to me “Will you do me the honor?”

I took the bell and the magic it has “It will be a pleasure!”

And a strong icy wind freezes Chrysalis and Tirek hard, by me

I and Double said at the same time “Yeah I doubt it!”

I returned the magic to the bell and the others it had stolen “That will leave them busy for a long time”

Double said, “And that's perfect for me ...”

Kevight said “and it seems that everything turned out well ... well more or less”

”Mister Double!”-Celestia approaches with Luna and Discord to Double “ There isn't a punishment worthy of you and your buddies have done!”

Double kneels “I get it, Celestia, I am now determined to receive the punishment I deserve, if you want ...”

I interrupt the conversation “Wait a while, I know Double has done bad things, but can you give him a few hours of freedom? He was just born this year, I'll keep an eye on him ... Kevight, come with me...”

And so, they gave us time for us to chat, from the half-destroyed castle watching the sunset, while Celestia, Luna, and Discord decide the perfect punishment for Double

Double said “Wow ... I never thought I would do so much for just something like what I wanted to do”

I added “let's admit it’s everyone's fault what we have caused”

Kevight added “I think this only alternate line is the one that has us watching the sunset”

Double said “Good that I have already learned my lesson, but bad that it was too late”

I told him “Look at the bright side, better late than never”

Double responded “Heh, I suppose you have many things to teach me as I do to you”

Kevigh said “That's what life is about, learning from your falls to climb higher”

I said “I will miss you Double”

“Yeah ... in any second it is my sentence, with what I saw in the original line, I am going to become stone forever ...”-Double cried-“I don't want to be a stone the rest of my life, nor even now!”

I said “Don't worry ... I think I know how I can help you completely friend”

Kevight and Double asked “huh?”

I said “Trust me, friends ...”

Sometime later it was time for the punishment of Double, Tirek, and Chrysalis even those last 2 were frozen

Double said “Okay princesses, I'm ready”

I said “can I also help? I want give them a gift”

Discord asked “We are going to turn them into statues, as I was years ago”

Celestia asked, “What kind of gift are you going to give them?”

“One that not only benefits Double but everyone”-I said and my necklace began to shine with rainbows-“once hear these words, this prophecy that I am going to sing, these souls will become statues until the end, but they will always be able to hear us, feel and even look, one of them will have the job, to calm the soul of the others, one day he will reform those creatures trapped with him, even though it is not as a cure, when these creatures in total, know what is important which is friendship, and they are not going to hurt someone because they will love him want to, to our lands, they will come back ... now…” I unfroze the Chrysalis and Tirek

And I, with Celestia, Luna and Discord simultaneously cast the spell of making them a statue with my prophecy in them 3, while the 3 were turning to stone, Double only approaches Tirek and Chrysalis and gave a hug to both as it turns into stone

Double as his last words said “Goodbye, guys! ... I will never forget you!”

I know we may not see him leave that statue soon, but when he does, he will bring peace and harmony with his new friends, in fact, I wrote something under that statue:

In this statue rest 3 causes of the possible destruction of this kingdom, but they will return totally different, without causing problems to anyone else, before there was a statue that represented discord, this is the sequel to this, but this symbolizes something totally different, for something has the name of "Statue of Hope"

Treeh says “I can't believe it, it is totally different from what we thought it was”

Fast from the alternate time-line number1 adds “what a mess yours was, mine was just attacking and defeating”

Fast added “It is that adventure that is a gem for me, since every time I remember it, I remember Double and the little time we have spent together”

I look at the time and we are on time “And it's time to take our last train Come on!”

Author's Note:

Now you see why about Unikitty, makes sense to me, and If anyone asks why is called the Big adventure, well, it all starts when it has to start

I'm proud of the rap battle I did, it took me days

that part of: “Everything has a solution ... and we found out how”, is really dedicated to all my friends