• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 167 Views, 0 Comments

Fast Tap's Little Tales - Fast Tap



Join Fast for the last time on a journey were Fast will tell with 10 stories that we never knew at all before

  • ...
 0
 167

Criminal Acceptance

Fast Tap’s pov

Our train journey was somewhat long, so as not to fall asleep on the road I decided to talk in a way that Celestia with her ex-student did, with a magic book that has the 2 that communicate with each other, I was talking, or as some would call "Chatting" with Cozy Glow, asking if she liked the little gift that I gave her for having been reformed, an artifact that I made myself, a crown that created large-sized pieces of chess, and could use them like them In case of emergencies, now that I think about it, we have given ourselves many gifts throughout our friendship, but let's go back to history ...

Ruby said, “I'm surprised you're not nervous about meeting Silverstream relatives!”

I responded, “I'm just excited, imagine the possibilities, if Silverstream is super fun and super cheerful, her family should be the same, or maybe better ...!”

Ruby added “or maybe they are not so ... like Professor Pinkie's sister ...”

I kept thinking about that and could be true “oh…”

Steamer (the driver) said “Mount Aris! Last stop!”

The voice of Silverstream is heard from afar saying “I AM EXCITED TO YOU MEET FAST TAP!”

I sighed “wish me luck ...”

On leaving the train I saw the entire Silverstream family with her, her brother Terramar, her father Sky Beak, her mother Ocean Flow, her cousin SkyStar and her uncle SeaSpray (of which I think some already know him before); I thought for a second that they were going to be a little upset with me if they remember that I helped Silverstream escape from this place for reasons of recovering friends, but they were excited to see me now if, without any problem, it seems that someone was telling about my adventures around here, and met with Ruby the 2 habitats that live the hippogriffs guided by my girlfriend, her brother and her cousin, on top of the mountain and the ocean in the form of hippogriffs, started in the ocean of Seaquestria ...

I asked, “wow, but why do they live in the water too?”

Terramar responded “Well, you know that we all have a necklace that allows us to transform into Seaponys and Hippogriffs”

I said “yep”

SkyStar added “past times, we were tormented by storm king, and the only way to hide from him was with the power of a magic pearl, of which his magic is distributed in all these necklaces”

Ruby said, “ok That sounds like the coolest possible thing they could think of!”

Skystar said hugging me and Ruby” I know and that's not all, this place is even cozy if you want I present some friends of mine ...!”

After listening to the marvelous music of the sea, composed by whales, our next stop was where the hippogriffs lived, on the top of the mountain, and believe me, they do know how to have a great time, and seeing the wonders that this place had to offer, Ruby took the opportunity to meet and interview some hippogriffs, and first met Silverstream's friends, which I think I don't have to mention their names already...

Ruby with note and pencil took with levitation asked Silverstream’s friends “And how was the first time Twilight and her friends arrived at this place? And before that, as you were?”

Riki responded “with how disastrous the place was, they had to be very curious and terrified of what happened”

Velvet added “and believe me that our attitude here was nothing compared to what we went through there, we were chiller and more mercenaries, if you don't believe me ask our queen”

Ruby tries to guess “wait, I think I know her name ... Mmmm, it's ‘Novo’ right?”

Riki and Velvet responded “Exactly!”

Ruby said “Woohoo!”

Then we continued to go to that wonderful place, the Harmonizing Heights, and seeing it with the sunlight in its full splendor, believe me, that anyone falls in love with that view, and there we stayed talking and talking, I with Silverstream and Terramar, and Ruby with Skystar, Velvet and Riki, and it seems that our goals were the easiest and funniest we had in our lives ...

But nothing is forever, which brings us to the night, I and Ruby slept in Seaquestria in the house of Ocean Flow, we also slept with Terramar, I had fallen asleep completely, so I did not know what happened in the night, but Ruby and Terramar know

Ruby Funny’s pov

We heard a sound of someone lightly touching the entrance, we went to see at the entrance who it was, there was no one, we went out for a while and a sound of someone coming out of the water was heard, in the direction of the bay of the mount, Terramar was just to see who it was, I looked around just in case, but I reached it and together we went out to the bay, looking up, we saw a Fast-like silhouette with a hood on, we followed it to the top, I was behind Terramar until we reached the Harmonizing Heights, the silhouette disappeared and I hid in one of the bushes and it seemed that our silhouette also brought Silverstream and Skystar there ...

Terramar asked, “Do you also look for that strange silhouette?”

Skystar responded, “were you also brought by that thing too?”

Silverstream added “well it seems so”

“well, very well you 3”- That silhouette appeared from the darkness that form the trees and walked around them 3 “, it seems that I have the children of royalty right in the same place ...”

SkyStar added, “well, I'm really the roya ...”

“well you understand my point, let me clarify because I have brought you here ...”- That silhouette stops at a position where they can be seen by the moonlight, and profile, while looking at those 3, was Double Tap

Terramar said “ah you are your Fast ... I was worried that it was ...” Silverstream looked at the Cutie Mark of that Fast and saw that it is not that of Fast

Silverstream extended her wings in the form of defending Terramar and Skystar “He is not Fast! My boyfriend's Cutie Mark has an ‘A’ about to be struck by lightning, not a ‘2’”

Double clapped clashing the front hoofs to the ground “Congratulations Silverstream! Let me introduce myself ...”- the magic of Double’s necklace shines and sticks to the floor the hooves and claws of the 3-“my name is Double Tap, the Fast Clone ...”

Silverstream asked confused “wait since when does Fast have a clone?”

Double asked back “And since when did Fast fall in love with someone like you?”

Terramar said, “Hey, that's rude!”

Double with an itchy face said “Do you want to know what a real offense is chicken?”-Double opened a portal to another world below them and that portal pushes the 3 and the 3 are hanging about to be swallowed by a portal-“THIS is offending, opening a portal to an unknown place, you see, I have things what to do with the beloved Fast Tap, but for that ...”-Double’s magic felt in their claws and Double whispered in they ears-“I need you, out of my way”-Double’s magic moved their claws towards the portal and are taken by the portal with their cries of fear-“And if they feel alone ...!”-Double released a pinch of his magic and seemed to be mutating into something, and thrown it towards the portal-“... here you have a little friend for you!”

Double closed the portal and goes to sleep ... and I saw from the bottom what had happened, I knew I had to remain silent for the rest of the night in the bush ...

The next day the fear could be felt in the morning, which scared even me who knew what was happening, all the hippogriffs and Seaponies and I with Fast met in the bay to inform everyone

“At night someone unknown certainly took Silverstream, Terramar, and SkyStar ... there was no trace that we could find, none except”- Seaspray said and showed a small yellow hair –“this small piece of track that indicates that our guest Fast Tap It has to be behind this ...”

Fast said, “wait What The…?!”

Ocean added “I'm sorry to say Fast Tap, but with the lack of clues in the case and also knowing that this happened recently, everything points to you, and theoretically also to your friend Ruby”

I responded before it goes further “w-wait, I was awake at night and I know what happened, but I have no idea how to explain ... well without thinking more than Fast is the guilt”

Sky Beak added “Well, if you get more information or something that indicates that Fast and you are not involved in this until tomorrow, they won't have to go to jail”

I responded “I'm sure of that”

“So far”- Seaspray neared his serious face towards Me and Fast –“…will be watched the rest of the day, end of the meeting! ...” the hippogriffs and Seaponies return to their daily routine

Fast was super scared and started talking quickly “B-but I didn't do anything wrong! Couldn't I have done something like that now? Will I be a sleepwalker kidnapper? THIS CANNOT HAPPEN!”

“Calm down Fast”-I said and with the magic of my necklace I made a paper bag-“, here”- I gave Fast the paper bag

Fast transformed into a hippogriff, grabbed the paper bag and hyperventilated in it, I can notice his breathing and exhale with the naked eye “Is that I don't know how we're going to prove my innocence Ruby do I have a girlfriend at last For fate to take it away from me?”

I said “keep calm Fast, because I saw what happened and let me tell you”-I whispered to Fast-“there is a copy of you hanging around the place”

Fast said “What !?”

I said, “I don’t know how or because of that, but at night we will take the opportunity to look for that cheap and evil copy of you, we have to do it for royalty!”

Suddenly, Velvet approached flying towards us with Riki and more friends of Silverstream, was Flumina and Jasper “Ummm, we also believe that you are innocent Fast, we listen to what you talked with Ruby, and we decided to help you are our friends who we are talking no?”

Riki said “so let's find the culprit!” they extended the claw to the center of the 6 and the others one by one place their claw or hoove on top of it and lift them as a sign of a team

We said, “Here we go!”

On the night of that day we spent looking for our culprit, Velvet and Jasper were searching for the sky, Riki and Flumina were searching in the sea, and I with Fast on land, we should always be together all the time so that there are no more suspicions of Fast, passed minutes, we went to check the crime zone, the Harmonizing Heights, we checked together bush by bush, tree by tree, but we didn't find anything, until we heard a portal spell opening, from afar, but we didn't know where Velvet from afar said she didn't hear anything, but Riki saw something strange in a part of the bay behind the mountain, as soon as he noticed, informed the other 5, and from afar we could hear him behind a rock

Double was saying “Hehe, those birds immune to the zombies, blaming the poor Fast Tap, that dudes are so ignorant so far, has never come to solve something without something else over it caused by that, and I wonder how will the children be?“-Double opened a small portal where it can seem Silverstream, Terramar, and Skystar and suddenly closes it-“heh, seems to be having a good time”

Fast whispered, “Is he the clone you told me?”

I whispered “Exactly, with the hood and all”

Velvet whispered, “How can make portals to other worlds?”

I explained whispering “I have heard of a complicated spell that I could do once, it is about making parallel worlds, but the problem is that when doing it, nobody is in that world, it is difficult to make subjects come to life, so the spell is only limited to making the world”

Jasper whispered, “So we must stop it now or never!”

Fast said “and I think I know how, if it's a clone of mine, easy should be a draw if I face him”

Flumina whispered “That makes perfect sense”

I whispered “I wish Kevight was here, maybe he could help us”

Double said suddenly “Hey, and what do you waiting for? An invitation to jail?”

Fast Tap’s pov

Double listened to everything we talked about, and it seems that he is not afraid to face us 6, but it was very risky for my friends, so I had to make a fair confrontation, after all, he has my girlfriend and her brother and cousin, I must defend my name

I said “Don't worry friends, I will face it, you will let others know”

Ruby added “But I will not leave you alone in this”

I said “Ruby, I'll be fine, trust me, as all my friends have done”

Ruby looked at me “... ok” and they went to warn everyone of that clone

My plan was simple, face him, bring him to the city, and then do what I do best, help ...

Double said “it seems that the Tap wants a 1-on-1 battle, as it seems you won't get far…”-Double looked directly at me and points to it with the hoove-“’ Copycat’”

I responded “Do you really want it that way?”- I started walking slowly towards -“Clone”

Double said “Heh, so you approach me? Instead of just giving up you want to face someone, at last, I see that you are finally going to do what you had to do on your own during all this time, face the consequences”

I was getting closer “I don't mean to hurt you, hurting you is hurting myself”

“Hehe!”-Double approached me -“Then come and make your mistake again”

And there I was, about to face my clone as if it were a vampire, when suddenly ... a dark matter sword comes out of his necklace and I was about to decapitate me, but my necklace shone in a rainbow as before and does a light barrier at my sides, fading the sword when it passes through it

Double said “It seems that somepony was improving over time, but with that mentality, you will not be able to reach anything”

I said “Believe it or not, my magic is twice as powerful as I think you know”

Double said “But mine comes from the most powerful villains that you did not achieve or you will overcome them, but let's leave the talk ...”-Double took pieces of dark magic from his necklace and send them as projectiles to me

I made rainbow shields that block each of the projectiles

Double said, “Let the duel begin!”

And pieces of magic come out of the 2, he sent them to me and I sent them to him, this was going to take longer than expected ...

Ruby Funny’s pov

Meanwhile, I went with the others to warn Seaspray what was happening from home

Ruby knocked on the door uncontrollably with the others “General SeaSpray! General SeaSpray! General SeaSpray! ...”

SeaSpary opened the door “Now that you want little girl? And where is Fast !?”

Riki said, “Ummm, how do we explain it without sounding crazy?”

Suddenly a rainbow and dark Lazer are thrown into the sky and appears after Fast and Double and transformed into different creatures, Fast in a hippogriff and Double in a bat pony and give an epic appearance from the bottom, Fast and Double Levitate one the other and throw them each other to the top of Mount Aris, near SeaSpray and manages to see what happens while they both continued fighting

SeaSpray was surprised “2 Fast Taps?”

Velvet added “And that is not the worst, the copy is the one that kidnapped Silverstream and the others”

Fast was while fighting made a barrier of rocks that protects him enough to talk to the general “I would never hurt Silverstream or anyone, hurting someone never leads to anything good”

Double with a Lazer of darkness broke Fast's rock barrier and with the Lazer he pushed him towards one of the houses strongly, waking everyone up, even the Seaponies “THAT IS ONE OF YOUR MANY MISTAKES OF LIFE FAST! Another is that you are so dependent on them! SO IF YOU WANT TO LOVE YOUR EMPLUMED BIRD-O ...!”-Double opened the portal that took the 3 behind Fast, Double is surrounded by dark magic turns and spins and goes directly to Fast at high speed, and Fast reacted fast and makes a light shield around him to survive the impact-“… THEN STAY WITH THEM!”-the impact pushed Fast at high speed and entered the portal-“But I still don't end up with you, kid!” Double ran directly to the portal and made a great leap towards the portal

I yelled “NO!”

But suddenly, all Double's momentum for some reason is voided, as if someone with magic stopped him just in the moment, causing him to fall into the sky and close the portal by himself by deconcentrate

SeaSpray said “Nice catch Ruby!”

I said, “but I didn't ...”

We looked at Double and saw that roots of light stopped Double by the rear hooves

I responded, “But I think I know who it was ...”

A light was on the ground, moving at high speed towards Double, and being close to him, he jumped out showing his shape, it was Kevight, he charged his right leg and kicked Double up giving time for a little talk

I said “Kevight!”

Kevight responded to me “If you had informed me that you were going to have battles, I would not hesitate to come, now help me on give this cheap copy of Fast a lesson!” While Kevight was saying, Double recovered in the air, flew, and started shooting with dark matter at Kevight, from which he dodges one with one

Kevight’s pov

Double began to attack me, but Riki went to him and with his claws hurts Double's wings causing him to fall to the ground, and about the impact SeaSpray tackles him in flight with his head, making the impact diangular horizontal and more painful, Double turns into a centaur and sees that Velvet was now after him, but Ruby makes a giant hammer with her magic and gives Double by the back, causing him to lower his guard and Velvet hits him by the neck with her elbow, Double teleports a few meters from us as a last resort of becoming a corrupt changeling, but before being able to transform into someone I give it a direct blow and my roots grab it and throw it towards 6 giving a beating to claws, hooves, hammers and lazers, Double in his pony form could not do anything against them, and for the grand finale Ruby with magic grabs Double in the air, and I was charging my hands to give him a powerful hook that throws Double again through the skies and my roots before he could Recover grabs the arms and legs and take it directly to the ground, giving a final blow to the ground

Double already hitting the ground sore said ”… Auch…”

Ruby gets on top of Double looking at him face-to-face “ok Mr. Fast's copy”- her artifact shines in threat-“Where are the children of royalty and Fast Tap !? And don't dare to say that they are in another castle!”

Double responded “hehe, even if I tell you, you'll never save them in time, I'm sure they are already a lost cause”

Ruby said between teeth “WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?!”

Fast Tap’s pov

Minutes before, a portal opened in a world and from that I came out at great speed and I was struck by the first destroyed structure there was, I say that, because when I saw around me I saw a kind of Mount Aris totally destroyed as if storm king never would have been defeated, it looked deserted, without a sign of life the first few seconds, until I begin to see a little known shadow, and suddenly while I look at that shadow, someone grabs my leg and pulls me towards one of the structures, suddenly I see who was pulling me and it was Terramar, who was with Silverstream and SkyStar ...

I whispered “ok, What happened? Because if I celebrate, I know they'll shut me up”

“Wait a second”- SkyStar looked at my Cutie Mark and confirm that I’m the real one –“yep, you're our Fast”

Terramar said “your clone sent us to this world and we are stuck with our worst nightmare”

Silverstream said “And just when I thought I had overcome it ...” the 3 hippogriffs were trembling in fear

I said “Don't tell me that shadow is the storm king ...” I looked back from where come in and saw a kind of strong bolts of lightning from behind

SkyStar said, “How do we get rid of it?”

I responded “I know how ... I hope this time it works ...”

I left the hiding place and in front of me was just the one I expected ... he had his armor, his cane that was more fearsome than I imagined, he had a crystal on the tip that from there came the bolts of lightning and storms of it

King Storm charged his cane

I said “Hey! Leave my friends in Peace! We could solve this in a better way ...”

Suddenly, he shoots from the cane a bolt of constant and strong lightning towards me, to which I respond by concentrating on it and redirecting it down impacting on the ground, but his lightning was still going on, I don't know how much more I could have stayed like this, it was very strong ...

Silverstream from the hiding place yelled “Tappy! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Terramar said “You have to defeat him”

SkyStar added “This is what your teachers have done”

I said, “I will not hurt someone ... I did it once with this ...”

Silverstream added “Tappy, you won't achieve anything, you will only prolong the battle if he doesn't listen to you, you told me how it worked for you the first time AND ALMOST YOU DIED!”

I responded, “but hurt someone never!”

Silverstream said “Fast ... the best defense is the attack ... in some cases, violence is the answer!”

Suddenly my mind remembered the conversation I had with Double before fighting ...

Suddenly my mind remind me something of from minutes ago “... I see that you are finally going to do what you had to do on your own during all this time, face the consequences "

Did Double want to teach me a lesson? Why he teach me that? Now the reason didn't matter, it was time to do what I've never done in real life, fight ...

Redirecting the fastest lightning this time into Storm King , which led him to stop shooting and jump from one place to another around me with each jump of his staff invoked a henchman, when his minions surrounded me, in a jump they approached me, to which I responded with a ring of fire that surrounded me and when they were close their minions raised the ring of fire giving them a blow being defeated and on fire, with no way to recover, I became a hippogriff and began to fly around him, he already saw me coming and shot me from the ground without being able to hit me any, when he was already exhausted, I decided to become a griffin and plummet towards him and before arriving, I became Yak and with my legs, Small but strong, I hit the head hardly, throwing it a few meters in the shape of a parabolic curve, and before he step on the ground again, I teleport to its landing point, and transform into kirin and when it was near me, I become Nirik making the fire of the transformation occurred directly, throwing it back into the air, and this time at the top of its flight, I created a cloud of rain above it and with the sum of a freezing spell, it makes it fall On top of Storm solid ice drops, hurting him little by little, but he reached the ground at the end, and was about to attack me again with the best he had, a huge tornado that took away the debris that was in place, including my friends and my girlfriend, also took me, but before entering completely, I levitate the Storm King attracting him also to the tornado, I became changeling to be able to easily dodge the rubble by the size it had (which would be equal to the from Ocellus) and I was trying to get closer to Storm King what had trouble dodging the debris, and more in trying to hit to my friends, and when I was close to it, I became a giant creature, pushing Storm out of the tornado, releasing or for a second the cane, disappearing the tornado and for the grand finale, with what we had left of energy of the 2, I shot a powerful rainbow ray and he shoot his most powerful lightning, but with the power he had, his lightning felt like nothing and the rainbow lightning gave him power that it disintegrated with his cane ...

I said scared but Happy at the same time “I-I can't believe I made it…”

What was left of him were ... dark matter? The dark matter began to come alive, look at me and he got scared, it is as if that thing had been Storm King, that matter opened a portal quickly and forgot to close the portal in a hurry, what we went back to with Ruby and Double ...

Ruby Funny’s pov

I said between teeth “WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?!”

Suddenly people started coming to see what was happening, even the Seaponies turned into hippogriffs to come to just this

SeaSpray said “Thanks Ruby now confess where are they copy”

Double said “Hold up! Is not me I swear, I’m the good one ...”-a portal opened from which came dark matter that is the only thing that came out of that, and dark matter enters the pearl of Double contradicting his argument, now everyone saw it wrong-“Ummm, I can explain ...”

Kevight ”I don’t think it's necessary”

Fast Tap’s pov

I was watching the portal, while Silverstream, Terramar, and SkyStar approached me without any scratch

I said, “it seems that we can return to our Mount Aris, come on guys!” I was with a smile on my face

SkyStar asked, “And these adventures usually have Silverstream?”

Silverstream said “well, if we have had many, but not of this magnitude ...” and we entered the portal

Upon entering the portal, we had returned to the mountain, the relatives of the 3 approached very worriedly, but they replied that they were fine, that there was nothing to worry about ...

Meanwhile, I greeted Kevight again and had a strange conversation with Ruby, while the roots still held Double

I said, “what a surprise to see you here!”

Kevight said, “The tree of harmony told me that they were going to face someone powerful, so I decided to jump into the fight, but there is something I don't understand yet ...”

Ruby asked, “and what is it?”

Kevight explained, “Well, it's supposed to be a good Fast just, how did a bad Fast come out?”

I responded “I don't really know, he just said he has the magic of villains”

Kevight said, “Well, I guess I'll have to investigate that now ... I have to go ...”

SeaSpray said” Before you go, Mr. Light, I would like to thank you, Fast and Ruby; you managed to rescue our children and their friends, their determination and ability are something that not many of our species have, Queen Novo, would be surprised with you 3”

“And really I am”-Queen Novo appears next to SeaSpray-“I have heard from you Fast a long time ago, and you have made powerful friends over time, not only because of their artifacts or magic but also because of What can they do without problems, can you grant me something?”

“Sure” I bowed to the queen

Novo said “As queen of these lands I declare Fast Tap: Defender of the Hippogriffs”

I said “hehe, thanks, but I think it would be better as "Defender of the world", if you already know me”

Novo said “haha, for now, you will have the title of defender of the Hippogriffs until the other kingdoms agree”

Silverstream come close to me “hey Fast Tap, seriously thank you for saving me” she kisses me on the cheek

I blushed “hehe”

Ruby said, “hold up, and with all this, what will we do with the clone?”

Double said still can't move “My name is Double Tap!”

I responded, “Well, I think it's the best punishment for him ...”

A few minutes later ...

“Guys, I know I did something very crazy ...”-Double was tied to a firework made by Ruby-“... but I don't think I deserve so much pain!”

Novo said “this will teach you not to mess with the hippogriffs”

I added “Neither with their defender, but still thanks for teaching me how to defend myself properly”

Double said before the firework goes off “But you still have a lot to correct ...!” the firework goes very far and explodes making a heart shape

Silverstream said, “Awww but what a beautiful heart!”

Sky Beak asked, “Since this problem has already been solved, and taking advantage of the fact that we are all awake, could we know how you 2 became a couple?”

I responded “it's a simple question because we are the best combination”

Silverstream added “we even made a song about it”

I started the sing

I am a walking brain full of a thousand knowledge

Only open to my friends that I count on them

Very quick to react, my favorite was to see her

His love was what I love

It was just a matter of finding out

I can count on her

Even to tell my secrets

If it's a bad thing it helps me beat them

One day I told her

And she said yes

And as at last

We 2 became partners even though it happened

Well, when she is here my world starts to change

It rotates in all its mane

When I kiss her, I feel in heaven being

Without using my wings

And maybe we are other species

But that is solved in a click

I know that together we will be more than the best

The best

Silverstream continued

Many already know me in this place

Call to attend a school of friendship

When I saw Fast I felt something for he

And when I met him, I fell in love

Tender, wise at the same time

Eager to help

It is a perfect package

What a girl loves

I didn't even know why

Nobody even took it

I think fate

He wants me to be with him

And then we sang

Well, when she is here my world starts to change

It rotates in all its mane

When I kiss her, I feel in heaven being

Without using my wings

And maybe we are other species

But that is solved in a click

I know that together we will be more than the best

The best

I continued

More than the best

Two souls made for each other without prejudice

Silverstream continued

And I know it will be the best

If there are problems there is nothing to stop these

And we sang the last

With intelligence and love on the same side

Not even princesses will break it

I want to be with you until the end

Because I'm always going to love you!

Maybe the day has already been saved, but there was still more of this adventure, in Double's view, he landed a little burned by the explosion in the sea, near the bay, got up and walked away

Double said, “it seems that I have lost ...”

Suddenly a dark matter comes out of his artifact, is placed in front of him crying, Double said petting it “Don't worry you have done what you could, in fact I think that I was to blame myself for sending you to Fast, is that ... I don't like to see Fast who is still that ‘child’ he has always been, he may have changed a lot in body, but he still thinks there are good endings But look at me, they threw me away from Mount Aris with a firework, and the worst part is that it's easy to celebrate now ... but I suppose that it leads to the conclusion of my hypothesis, first I steal the children of royalty, then Fast tried to stop me, and when I was about to win ... Yes!”-Double jumped with excitement-“So that's how surprises are made huh? When you least expect it? Well, since I know, I must see how to prevent the next time ...”-Double saws that it is already in a forest and remember how he born-“wait a second ...”-made a spell that causes the tree to open as it would have done of Double and it only see magic coming out of it-“that's it! The magic of friendship has never existed! It was always in all living things!”-Double’s necklace absorbs the magic that tree had- “and now that I think about it ... I think I know how to do revenge ...”

And so Double was collecting magic from all possible trees ... singing a song

Time to make a plan, according to my experience

There will always be that surprise

I don't think so, I know, I will create a spell

One that not even Celestia will see it come

One lethal, and fast and also very good

One that will wait for you at the end ...

Ha! what is it? I know, a lethal weapon

That will destroy those who go through

It's time to find a better way to revenge

I don't need anymore Grogar's bell

If I almost won

I consider me a god

Use the best when it's going to end

That's the better way to revenge

Enjoy it Fast, because you will not see more

I plan better than just taking your world

Which is to destroy the universes

To finally give you a special gift

It's time to find a better way to revenge

‘Sounds like a long shot, this better way to revenge’

If I almost won

Time to double the double!

I will only mercy until they will win

That's the better way to revenge

Nobody will beat me

Friendship never existed

My magic is already powerful

And if it was not over

I'll appropriate the bell

And of all his power

I'm just going to beat them

And laugh as they all scream!

You will know, my way of revenge

You're going to shoot me and I'll make you explode

I don't do it for evil, I’m just doing it for good

But I will have to do revenge

Wait! nobody will stop my plan to revenge

It's a secret to keep, that's why I sing it here

I know it's not my song, sorry not any longer!

A better way to revenge

I don't have to be mad

Won't the ponies be sad?

That's why I make a plan

Nobody is going to stop my revenge!

Wooo! Let's go again!

A better way to revenge

I don't have to be mad

Won't the ponies be sad?

That's why I make a plan

Nobody is going to stop my revenge!

And so with the moon reflecting it, he became a monster ...

(This story will continue... on the next story)

Fast continue saying “... more feared than the windigos or even the Ursa Mayor”-Fast notice we arrived at a donut shop-“... and we are here!”

While we waited for the time to catch the last train, which led to Ponyville, we ate a couple of donuts and talked a little, but there was something that had highlighted in the conversation

Fast from the alternate time-line 1 says “I suppose that when the final battle came it was the usual thing ...”

Treeh responds “I don't really think so, it had to be very different”

Fast from the alternate time-line 1 said “so explain to me how this is all as normal as it has always been on all alternate lines?”

Treeh doubts “Here the clone of Fast is that it is in stone and we are all gathered here”

Gallus from another time-line says “Honestly Treeh, I come from his timeline, and let's say that in general nothing has changed at all”

Silverstream from another line says “in mine truly much has changed compared to this”

Fast from the alternate time-line 1 asks “So Fast, tell us, has the final battle really changed?”

Fast responds “Honestly at all, and I know who knows about this” Fast looks at Unikitty

Unikitty: agrees “Exactly I have been in the final battle!”

Treeh in the silence says ”What ...?”

Unikitty adds “well, actually I have helped in the final battle”

Fast says “I think the time has come to tell the great adventure that has indicated the end as it was for you friends from other lines, it is an adventure that I love to call it…”

Fast, Kevight, Me, and Unikitty say in a high voice “Fast's Big Adventure!”

Author's Note:

I think my friends from the hippogriff group will love this story, something tells me