• Published 5th Nov 2020
  • 254 Views, 3 Comments

the real truth - GRYFFINDOR123456



a sequel to playing detective, Sunset's 2 kids learn what really happened to her

  • ...
 3
 254

chapter 2: many years later, canterlot middle school

Chapter 2: many years later, Canterlot Middle School
3rd person pov
Dawn and Dusk were in the 7th grade at CMS. They would be starting a new year and they were looking forward to seeing their friends, High Flyer, Applejuice and Lil’ Cheese.
“Dawn! Dusk!” called Lil’ Cheese. “Good vacation? Meet my cousin, Graphene. Graphene, meet Dawn Sunrise and Dusk Sunset.”

Dawn waved a hand. “Hi, Graphene. Can I call you Feni?”

“Feni?” asked Graphene. “I like that.”

Lil’ Cheese waved his hand. “Fene will be starting 7th grade with us. I’m supposed to show her around, but I was wondering if you two would help.”

Dusk smiled. “‘Course we will.” she said. “What more can I do for my best friends?”

Feni grinned. “I’m looking forward to this. Mom used to home teach me but then she decided that being kids around my own age was good for me. I have Dyslexia, you see.”

Lil’ Cheese took Dusk to one side. “How’s your parents? My mom wants to know how they are coping.”

Dusk sighed. “My father said he would tell us something tonight. He wants me to bring all of the Equestria Girls and their children to our house. It must be important.”


Their first lesson was English. Feni had to do a test to see where she was for her English. The other students got on with a comprehension, about a poem, London by William Blake.
“Boring!” yawned High Flyer. Instead, she was chatting to Lil’ Cheese.

“Hey!” cried Applejuice. “Concentrate!”

High Flyer smirked. “What’s the use of learning if we are learning boring freaking poetry?”

“You’re like your mother,” said Applejuice. “Mom told me she hated school.”

High Flyer rolled her eyes. “Yeah, I know. Mom said that she was lazy.”

“My mom was always workin’ hard, doin’ good. Ah know that our parents were best friends. I think they became friends in High School.”

The bell rang.

“Good lesson that was,” said Dawn. “Hey, Feni, how did ya find English?”

Feni smiled. “Great, I love it!”


Their final lesson was maths. Maths was Dawn’s favourite subject.

“Really?” asked Lil’ Cheese. “Maths is sooooooooo boring!”

“What?!” yelled Dawn. “I love it. It’s very interesting and it’s fun!”

“FUN!” cried High Flyer.”You call maths, fun? I call it shit, and what is the point of it if we don’t need it?”

“Language,” hissed Applejuice. “My stars, High Flyer. Yer mom really must have sworn badly in front of ya.”

High Flyer shrugged. “Guess so.” she replied.

When it was the end of maths, they rushed out. Dawn and Dusk rushed into Flash’s welcoming arms.

“Hello, Graphene,” said Flash. “I believe your mom has given you permission to hear the story?”

Feni nodded. “Gonna join Lil’ Cheese. See ya in a few mins!”