• Published 10th Jan 2021
  • 460 Views, 12 Comments

When Worlds Collide: Super Sentai Robot Brave Wars Special! - TheSuperTransformerFan



Giant Cozy Glow has formed an alliance with the Zonders and the Mane Six must team up with Guy Shishioh and the other mech teams to take down this threat!

  • ...
 12
 460

Leave It To Us!

It has been quite some time since the battle of the Zonders, and Twilight’s capture, but with their threat increasing again, Guy Shishioh couldn’t take any chances. He had to call someone to help rescue her.

He pounded on the table hard. “Ugh!” He said. “I can’t believe this! Gimlet and the others have captured Twilight Sparkle! We have to find her!”

“But, how?” Fluttershy asked with worry. “We don’t even know where she is!”

“And, who’s Gimlet?” Applejack asked.

Guy sighed. He had to tell them. “Gimlet is a very skeletal cyborg, and consists entirely of metallic parts. I defeated him with the GGG system long ago. But, now he has been revived somehow, and we don’t know WHERE they have taken Twilight.”

“What’s the GGG system?” Rarity asked.

“So many questions.” Guy said, smiling.

“It’s a mecha system.” Lucky explained. “It’s a powered vehicle program that provides weapons and vehicles to transform and combine with others to create big powerful robots. We do that too.”

“We too can help make stronger mech to help you take down Gimlet.” Stinger joined in. “Gimlet is trouble, and we need reinforcements...”

“Then what are we waiting for?” Rainbow Dash said excitedly. “Let's go get Twilight back then! We can't just leave her down there."

Stinger shot her a glare. "I would suggest you not do that, Rainbow Dash. For several reasons in fact."

"Like what?" Rainbow growled.

"You cannot breath in space for one," Champ replied. "None of us can. None get past without a space suit. Plus, we’d need the voyagers to get you there.”

Guy nodded. "Space is Cold, dark and quiet...but also vast. And Cosmos isn’t one to be trifled with since it is her domain."

"Even we do not try," Lucky continued. "We are friends yes, but we do not push things with her. She could easily go claw to hoof with you if need be."

"And also if need be, Gimlet will be there, waiting," Stinger said. "Guy has fought him before.” He shuddered at some long ago memory. "He is a powerful enemy.”

Something in their tones must have finally gotten through to Rainbow because she slowly settled again on the floor, though her scowl remained.

"So now what are we supposed to?" Applejack asked.

“Hey, you want to get to space, and teach the skeleton machine a lesson?” En said as he and Shou Rompo stepped up, ready to take initiative. “Leave it to us.”

Guy thought about it. “Well, I guess there IS strength in numbers.” He complied. “Alright. Go search for Twilight.”

“Right!” They said as they went to their machines and took off.

“So, what do we do? Just stand there and wait for results?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“That’s correct.” Guy said.

Pinkie started to scuttle off, and the others noticed. “And where are you going?” Applejack asked.

“To talk to the only other pony who can go through space/time.” Pinkie said as she scuttled over to the place next to Twilight’s castle.

“Starlight Glimmer?” Fluttershy said. “Kind of a logical choice. Wouldn’t you say?” The others were thinking about that, but Pinkie was already gone by then.

Fluttershy raced over to the school of Friendship and into Starlight’s headmare room. The sudden gust scared her. “Aah!” She said in fright. “If this is about leaving early yesterday, I didn't have any students on my schedule, and Trixie was having a magical emergency, which actually turned out to be nothing—” she looked and saw Fluttershy dizzy from her break-fly-In, and was Shocked.

“Fluttershy?” Starlight asked. “What are you doing here? I thought you were going to help out your animals at your sanctuary.”

“Starlight, I have something very important to tell you.” Fluttershy said as she got up. “Twilight’s been captured!”

This sent Starlight in a state of panic! “What?!” She asked. “Twilight’s been captured?! I wasn’t ready for THAT!!!” She went into her hyperventilating phase for a few minutes before starting to gain her sanity back.

“Wow.” Fluttershy said silently to herself. “You think you know a task manager...” She started to go take her friend over to the Castle to discuss everything that happened so far, while everyone else would sit back and show the other heroes the life in Equestria.