• Published 6th Nov 2020
  • 616 Views, 3 Comments

Fallout Equestria: A Message From The Future - Shady Mist



Future Spike sends a message to the past.

  • ...
8
 3
 616

Chapter 0: Ancient Adventure

Twilight woke up on a strange stone ruin in the air. "where am I?" she wondered looking around. She attempted to fly to take a look around but couldn't. "My wings their not working!" Twilight said worriedly. "Okay, calm down, there has to be a reason why I can't fly." she said more calmly now.

Twilight decided to look around and saw a big stone door with two strange looking dragons on each side. She tried to open it but it was looked. "There has to be a key somewhere." All Twilight was able to find were two things that looked like tongues that belong to the stone dragons and a lighter.

Twilight put both tongues in the dragons mouths. Twilight heard a click when she placed them in. She then tried to open the door again and amazingly it was unlocked.

Twilight went inside and all she found was a ladder leading down. "It's so dark, I can't see." she said. Twilight tried to use magic so she could see but couldn't. "I can't use magic ether! But how I was able to levitate?" Then Twilight noticed she still had the lighter. She looked around squinting her eyes and saw a something on the wall with a plate and a candle in it. Twilight lit the candle making it brighter and continued down.

When Twilight reached the bottom there were two doors. She took the right and couldn't see, there was another candle and Twilight used the lighter again. There was another, every time Twilight got close the spears would jutting out. Twilight couldn't teleport ether. She took another ladder and found something that looked to be broken. "Well this doesn't seem to work." She decided to go back up and check the other door on the left.

What she was almost the same, she thought. But when she went down there was another door and the thing that was broke wasn't here. Twilight pushed the stone block down and heard a click. She went back up to check the door with spikes on this side, the didn't move when she got close.

Twilight entered it and saw a stone cube on a pedestal with three symbols on it. All were mostly the aside from the position. and a symbol on the wall that looked like some kind of bug with wings, She decided to leave it for now and check what was though that other door.

"Why aren't any of these rooms lit." Twilight said annoyed. She saw the same symbol of the bug when she had light an another ladder. Going down she had to light again. There seemed to be three doors covered big stone slabs but next to them was a carving of the same three symbols. "I think I get it, if I rotate that cube and face the symbols to the one on the wall one of these doors should open." Doing that worked. Each room had a golden statue on the wall with one of those bugs and a red jewel.

While exiting the third room Twilight saw a stone slab by the door. She took the slab and headed back up to the door with spikes that is broken. She placed the slab against the spears. Twilight crouched down and crawled through the door, the slab preventing the bottom two spears from moving.

Inside there were three stone pedestals with a basenji on top. Each of the pedestals had an insertion of the three jewels. When she placed the first jewel in it lifted i the air. "Interesting." she thought before placing the other two.

When the last jewel was inserted it revealed a ladder. When she went down Twilight didn't know what she was seeing. Inside was a glowing green crystal floating in the middle of the room. Twilight reached out and touched it. After that everything went dark aside from the glowing crystal.

Twilight heard a voice.

"You have collected the ancient crystal of wisdom."
"Wisdom gives you endless power to find your own path in life."
"May it serve you well."

Was all she head before everything went black.

Author's Note:

If you have played the Submachine games you will be able to predict what the future chapter will be like.