• Published 6th Nov 2020
  • 613 Views, 3 Comments

Fallout Equestria: A Message From The Future - Shady Mist



Future Spike sends a message to the past.

  • ...
8
 3
 613

Prologue 1: The Message

"So Spike, what's on the schedule for today?" Twilight asked walking next to him.

"Not much. You have Royal Court in a few hours, other than that, nothing." Spike answered.

"Well I guess today is going to be pretty easy." Twilight said before her cutie mark and Spikes scales started to glow. "We're being called by the map Spike!" Twilight cheered excitedly.

"It's been awhile sense the last time you guys have been called." Spike said.

With a pop Twilight teleported them. "Okay, so where are we going?" She asked.

"It looks like The Castle of the Two Sisters, who would need help there?" Spike wondered.

"Could the Tree of Harmony need us for something?" Twilight asked.

"Well It's not exactly the "Tree" of Harmony any more, but ether way we should see." Spike said.

"You're right, we should go check." Twilight said before teleporting them to the castle.

"Good, you are here." The Tree of Harmony said in its sparkly version of Twilight.

"Are you the Tree of Harmony?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, but there is a reason I have called you both here." It answered. "I have received a recording sent from the future to you."

"You received a message from the future? How?" Asked Twilight.

"Spike from that time was using the fragments of the elements to send it. Such as you could still use the elements, so can I."

"So, what's the message?" Spike asked.

"I will play it for you now."

"I hope this is working. This is Spike, hopefully sending this to Twilight and my past self using what's left of the Elements of Harmony and the energy from the Gardens of Equestria. I'm recording this 200 years after The Great War with the zebras. I don't know whether I should say if we won or lost, because truly we all lost. During The Last Day when the Megaspells dropped everything ended. Equestria is a wasteland now. Ponies that were able to make it into one of the Stables are lucky. I've been hacking Sprite-Bots to survey the wasteland undetected. The ones that didn't make it either died from the explosion, died from the radiation, turned into zombie ponies or became ghoul ponies (basically zombies with a soul or living zombies). If ponies happened to live past, they either had to scavenge, or kill and then scavenge the pony they just killed and make sure whatever isn't radioactive. Without any order the wasteland became violent, with raiders and slavers while others are just trying to survive. I still try to figure out why the Ministry of Peace would release the schematics of the Megaspells to the zebras. That was the dumbest thing anypony in the history of even before Equestria has ever done. Even dumber then when Discord was pretending to be Grogar and tried to boost Twilight's confidence by having Sombra, Chrysalis, Cozy Glow and Tirek to attack her. I hope you all made it into one of the Stables before the apocalypse happened. Twilight I hope you get this and try to prevent this war and future from happening."

"That is the end of the message." Said The Tree of Harmony.

Twilight had a shocked look on her face while Spike was more worried.

"Twilight?" Spike said shaking Twilight.

"What do we do?" Twilight asked worried.

"Only you can choose how to prevent this future or not." The tree said before disappearing.

"Should we tell the others?" Asked Spike.

"I don't know Spike. I don't know."

Author's Note:

I know I kinda left it on a cliffhanger, but if you know what Twilight might do please write a sequel to this. Will she try to prevent the future because it's not like it could be worse or would she think that her knowledge of knowing and interference would start this war instead of prevent it?

P.S. This chapter is a one-shot, Prologue 2 past is a canceled sequel to this, titled "Fallout Equestria: Twilight Through The Subnet" https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/924551/update-on-my-one-shot.

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/932062/should-i-cancel-fallout-equestria-twilight-through-the-subnet I am re-adding those chapters because I was contacted by a Moderator on this site that took "The Alicorn Problem" down for doing what I did on this.