• Published 10th Dec 2020
  • 213 Views, 2 Comments

Please Don't Think I'm Dumb - Clearnote



After following Shady, Fizzy sees her friend get sucked into a lilac vortex. Fizzy follows after giving it a thought (not really). Can she overcome her naive-ness and help save them from Clearnote?

  • ...
 2
 213

Prologue

So, I was just walking around, right? And I saw-

Wait, what am I saying? Hehe, I forgot to introduce myself!

I'm Fizzy! I'm a unicorn. Well, at least I think I am! I can make bubbles! Is that cool? I think that's cool. That's cool, right? Oh, and I should tell you! My eyes are gemstones! It's a long story! Wait, I should tell you!

So, kind of a long time ago but not really, there was this scary wizard-thing-man. Hehe! He captured me and some of my friends, but not all of my friends! He made us dig in mines! They were really dark! So dark, we couldn't see in the light anymore! We were blind.

Isn't that cool? Wait, I didn't finish yet, oh, right! Hehe!

So, there was this one day, the wizard-guy captured my friend Applejack! She was forced to work like us, and she saw we were blind and was sad. She's a nice friend! She was upset and that wizard-person-dude, and knocked him into a big hole-thing in the ground! He screamed really loud. It was kind of scary to watch.

Anyway, his throne went KABOOM! and all the jewels in it went all over the place! Some went in our eyes, and we could use them to see again!

Isn't that a happy story? Wait, that's kind of scary. Hehe! Not very happy!

You know, I feel like I'm supposed to be talking about something else.

Oh yeah!

I was walking around, and I saw Shady go into the forest! That's weird, because Shady doesn't do things like that. Right? At least, I think so!

I followed her, and she just went deeper and deeper into the forest. I wonder why? And then, I saw her freak out! Lots of circle-purple-things appeared, and she went into one and was gone! And then, all of the swirly-thingys were gone!

I wonder why?

I walked over to where she had been. I don't know why I did, I just did! I like to go with the flow, hehe! It's pretty easy!

Soon, I was asleep, I think. Right? Oh, oh, and I was woken up later! And one of the things was back! Just one, but I'll go with the flow! Hehe!

I hopped right in!

Author's Note:

I tried to capture how Fizzy acts, but it's more difficult than I expected. :derpyderp2: Also, the twinkle-eyed backstory is true, and not made up. (Well, technically it is made up, by the makers of the G1 comics) I kind of wish I was using better grammar and wasn't using so many "I"s to start sentences, but part of me says that bad-ish grammar will (kind of) capture Fizzy. So...
I'm going with that!