• Published 12th Oct 2020
  • 394 Views, 6 Comments

Finding the Princess - halothair



You are a simple pony trying to find the princess. Based on the Henry Stickmin Collection.

  • ...
1
 6
 394

The Beginning (READ THIS PART FIRST)

Your name is Anon. You are a normal unicorn pony living in Equestria. Your origins are unknown, even to you, and you have recently graduated with honors from Princess Twilight's Friendship School. However, finding a job has proved... difficult in the past. Due to a certain number of circumstances, every boss you have had has "laid you off".

To be fair, the last accident wasn't your fault. You're 100% sure griffon feathers grow back!

Anyways, you have decided that there is an old phrase that relates to your current situation: "Start from the bottom and work your way up".

Such sage advice.

...

Let's ignore it and try to ask the princess for a job.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could ask Princess Twilight for a job, but you were never much of a fan of teaching. Princess Cadance is available, but she's usually in the Crystal Empire with her husband and daughter. She'd be much too busy for the likes of you!

Looks like there's only one option: break into Canterlot Castle and try to talk to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Surely they won't mind!

...

...what?! You have to drive the plot somehow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You find yourself outside Canterlot Castle. All of your training has come down to this. The gates are closed for today; the Princesses are holding their court. It looks like there are two guards in front of the gate, ready for anything.

How do you go in?

Teleport
Ninja Skillz
Parkour
Stealth Kill
Springboard
Ask Politely