• Published 11th Sep 2020
  • 697 Views, 2 Comments

Fancy Pants and Anon - dsmenastoner

  • ...
4
 2
 697

Rustic

Twilight's smile grew at the sight of Canterlot, even if she's seen it many times it still managed to give her a warm feeling in her chest. One that reminded her of home and fond memories. Though, today was special for her return. She was going to pay a visit to someone she hasn't seen in a while.

"Oooh! Do you think Anon will be oh do duper duper excited to see us? I know I would! What if he forgets we're coming?" Pinkie stopped bouncing and gasped with a shocked expression for effect. "What if he forgot about US?"

"Ah'm sure that ain't the case, Sugarcube. He got the letter from Twilight just the other day." Applejack assured her by putting a hoof on her back, patting it softly.

"And I'm sure Anon wouldn't forget a face like ours, too awesome to be forgotten." Rainbow Dash gloated to herself, "Though to be honest, getting a job from Fancy Pants is pretty impressive." She admitted.

Fluttershy agreed, "Did Anon ever day what the job was?"

Twilight shook her head with uncertainty, "No, I've never really asked about it but I just assumed it was important. It is a job in Fancy's manor. He had said he enjoyed working for him so I paid no mind if it made him happy."

Rarity sighed blissfully as she looked out the train window, her hooves holding up her chin. "I don't blame him, working in a grand manor. The Pant's Manor for that manner. I can't wait to see them both really, I have some casual wear for Anon that's been gathering some dust."

Twilight returned her gaze outside, "I'm sure he'll like them and.. I'm sure he'll like to see us again."



You were sitting with your head in your hands, being slightly stressed out by your arriving guests. You felt as if you needed to pace yet you couldn't bring yourself to leave your seat.

"What am I going to tell them.."

Fancy was by your side, resting his chin on your knee. He was dressed in what he called 'casual' which was a light navy blue turtleneck (though you know secretly he liked your taste in casual and matched sweaters with you).

His daunting eyes looked up at your distress, "Tell them the truth. Lying isn't going to get you anywhere and you seemed to be fine with our relationship being known to the big names in Canterlot.." Fancy stated bluntly to make a point.

You let out a sigh, his point was right. They would have found out sooner or later and keeping it from them was only going to make yourself look bad. It's best to tell the truth now.

"When should we tell them?" You looked down at him, he placed a hoof on your thigh.

"When you feel the time is right, could be later on today or it could be right when they enter those doors. I'll be here for support as you decide."

You leaned back into the loveseat, calming yourself. Then you heard hooves coming up the steps, you glanced over to see Silver Tray.

"Your friends have arrived, sir. They're waiting for you at the entrance."

Fancy sat up and stepped down from his seat, you hesitated on getting up then forced yourself anyways. You followed the two stallions down the stairs. You saw the faces of your old friends and they were thrilled to see you again, you waved to them and Twilight met you halfway to give you a hug. You gave it back.

"It's so good to see you again, Anon! We've missed you." She let go, giving a grin to you both. "It's always nice for us to see you two whenever we can."

Pinkie bounced in place, "We wished it was everyday! Then we can have a party every single day!" You only smiled in her enthusiasm, before it disappeared when you thought to break the news to them. You gulped down your fear and tried to appear confident.

"Everyone, I have something important to say." Fancy stepped closer by your side. It made you let go of your tense state, taking a deep breath. "Fancy Pants and I are in a relationship. We've gotten closer since I've last seen you all and we just.. cared for one another."

Applejack had stepped forward, she put a hoof to your hand. "Well shoot Anon, ah'm real happy for ya!" She turned her head over to the stallion next to you, "Ya'll take good care of our friend, ya hear?"

He gave a charming smile then a nod, "Absolutely."

"So when are the wedding bells going to ring?" Dash had joked with a smug smirk. You felt your face burned red, stuttering out words. "W-We've only been together for a f-f-few months and I don't know the laws between th-this kind of relationship.."

"I'll vouch for you two and I'm sure the princesses would too when it comes down that road." Twilight stated, your flustered state was not getting better at her seriousness. You looked down to see Fancy was equally embarrassed, blushing from ear to ear. Yet still kept up his smile. "Even if that idea is not going to happy anytime soon, I'm honored Princess Twilight." He said sincerely.

"Oh, you've got to let me design the suits for the wedding. I can see them now!" Rarity spoke up as she daydreamed.

"I call planning the reception!" Pinkie jumped towards you to hop into a hug. The rest of the group followed and embraced you, it warmed your heart to the core. You were happy that your friends accepted your relationship but also giving their overwhelming support.

Rainbow then pulled away from the group hug, "Alright enough sappiness. I wanna check out what else this awesome manor got!"



You waved goodbye to your friends as they were being escorted out the gates. You had a fun time today and couldn't wait for them to visit again.

"They always seem to be the 'life of the party', aren't they? They know how to bring a good time." Fancy said as he brushed leftover confetti out of his mane, smiling as he did so. You returned it, you knew he enjoyed himself today with your friends and were delighted that he got along with them.

"They manage to make things fun." You said as Silver Tray came through the doors and you shut it behind him. You heard Fancy give out a yawn, trying to cover it with a hoof. "Yet so exhausting afterwards, perhaps a mid day nap? I know I sure could use one."

You agreed by following him up to his room to turn in for the day. Only hearing the sound of a broom sweeping up confetti behind you.