• Published 12th Sep 2020
  • 272 Views, 3 Comments

Puzzle shield series (complete edition) - Puzzleshield



Puzzle shield reverse time to ressurect smokey and haves cool adventures.

  • ...
9
 3
 272

Applebuck season

Ponyville, equestria

November 5, 2010

me and Smokey are in our new home eating breakfast.
Then I hear voices in my head.

"You have memories of a dead man" Vader foreshadowed .

But I hear another one.

(It's like I'm having a flashback or something.)

"I am all the Sith!" Sidious foreshadowed .

Then the last voice that seems familiar came in my head.

"No quarter, no prisoners." Kylo ren foreshadowed .

Then the flashback ends.

I was shocked to see someone familiar that foreseen before me.

"What is it, buddy?" Asked Smokey.

"My brother," I finally answered . "He's here."

Then a strange rumble came in the distance.

"Hey, what's that rumble in a distance?" Smokey asked .

"I don't know," I answered . "But we'll check it out."

Me and Smokey got to our secret look out in our new home as I activate the telescope.

"What is it?" Asked Smokey.

"It's a stampede!" I answered in panic .

- Meanwhile -

A herd of cows running towards Ponyville as everypony got inside their home in fear.

Me and Smokey got out of our house to see the problem.

"Now what ?" I said.

"Look there!" Said rainbow dash as she pointed at aj in the middle of the stampede with winona.

"Yee-haa!" Said applejack as her cowpony sound made me and Smokey a relief.

"Other side, Winona!" Called applejack as winona hopped on the cow's back.

"So, from what I heard, she hadn't used her rope until 3 minutes," I said to Smokey. "So, we just had to probably wait till then."

- three minutes later -

"Ok, this is really going to bug me off." I said as me and Smokey play chess while the stampede is still going.

- Three more minutes later -

"I. Can't. Take it anymore!" I yelled as I slide the chess board aside as Smokey and I got into the crowds in Ponyville.

"That's it." I said. " Now, how about we get the-"about

The stampede turned around from Ponyville as applejack and winona calmed the cow's down.

"Well," Smokey asked . "... That was quick."

" I know. " I answered as I hugged Smokey. "That was indeed, quick."

- One week later -

After the stampede, everypony all gathered around in the Ponyville town hall where they announced this some called, Prize Pony of Ponyville award. First, twilight sparkle get's the speech.

"Welcome, everypony! Today we are here to honor a pony we can always count on to help in matters great and small." Twilight said as she flipped to the next page.

" A pony whose contributions to—"

- two minutes of interruption later -

" anyone else? " twilight called. "... Anyone? No?" Everypony , me and Smokey are in silenced. "Well, then, as I was trying to say—"

Then mysterious rogue spy (Darth Vader suit) already interrupted twilight.

"Ugh! Never mind!" Groaned twilight as her notes came flying as twilight left the stage.

"Alright, " said an old brother I once know I'm a Darth Vader suit. "Before we announced the prize pony of Ponyville award, I just wanted to say to puzzle shield."

My tears of joy got in my eyes as I seen a speech like this got into my brother.

Nick that somehow didn't aged a bit in his ponified form took off the Darth Vader helmet and continue.

"I know you left earth, but... I don't mind me living in your new home in Ponyville."

I stepped on the stage as I agreed.

"Yes, brother. Yes you will." I said hugging my brother in ponified form in a Darth Vader suit.

- A few moments later -

Me, Smokey and ponified Nick adorno are in our new home giving Nick a grand tour.

"And here is me and Smokey room." I said.

" I see. " said nick.

"Brother? You think you can stay with me for as long as you like?" I asked my brother.

" Well, obviously. " Nick answered.

(My brother, Nick always says, "well, obviously" when it comes to questions. Just saying.)

Me and Smokey hugged him.

"So, I'm getting you new bed, so can Smokey stay with you?" I asked .

"Go on ahead." My brother answered . "I'll be with Smokey."

I gone outside to get my brother a new bed in the mattress store.

"I sense a presence. A presence I hadn't felt since." My brother thought to himself.

- Meanwhile -

As I approached the mattress store, I saw three flower ponies lying on the floor in terror.

"Now what?" I wondered .

"The horror! The horror!" Cried rose.

" It was awful!" Cried lily.

"A disaster," cried daisy. "A horrible, horrible disaster!"

" excuse me, what was? " I asked.

"Our gardens, destroyed!" Yelled lily.

" Every last flower, devoured! " yelled rose.

"By who?" I asked .

"By…by… THEM!" Yelled daisy as she pointed at fluttershy 's baby bunnies that are eating every greenery. Fluttershy tries to stop them but it was no use.

"I'll get twilight. " I said. " it's time me, twilight and applejack like to have a little talk. "

- Meanwhile -

"Must…keep…buckin’…just…a few…more…" moaned applejack as me and twilight approached her. "…must…finish…harvestin’…"

"All right, Applejack." Said twilight . " Your applebucking hasn’t just caused you problems. It’s over-propelled pegasus, practically poisoned plenty of ponies, and terrorized bushels of brand-new bouncing baby bunnies. "

" Ooooooooh. " I said. "... That explains why Ponyville greenery are eating by baby bunnies."

" yes, puzzle shield. " twilight answered. "Anywho, I don’t care what you say, you. need. help!"

" Yeah. " I said. "You gonna need help. Cause that "stubborn -pride" of yours needs to stop. "

As applejack buck the last tree, the last Apple fell on the basketfull of Apple's.

" Hah! No, I don’t. " answered applejack. Twilight is in surprised while I smirk a smile thinking she didn't. " now I know applejack is lying about finishing the harvest in sweet Apple acres " I thought.

" i harvested the entire Sweet Apple Acres without your help. " applejack continued. " How d’you like them apples? "

"Uh, are you sure?" I asked . "Cause you didn't."

" what does that suppose to mean, sugarcube? " asked applejack.

"See for yourself." I answered . Applejack looked closely and see plenty of Apple tree's still stands and still with Apple's.

"Where’d all the apple…" stammered applejack , deliriously.

Her speech degenerates into unintelligible mumbling as her eyes go out of focus, and she totters back and forth before finally crashing to the ground.
" I told you, not to mess with me, puzzle shield. " I said as applejack closed her eyes.

- A few moments later -

As the sun sets after Applebuck season is over, me and Smokey are sleeping in our new room, while my brother, Nick in a Darth Vader suit is sleeping in his own room.

My doorbell rang, and I woke up and get the door without anypony noticing.
I open the door and saw, derpy hooves with a package and a letter from my mother and father.

"Special delivery for puzzle shield." Derpy said as I got the box and my letter.
"Thanks, derpy." I answered . "I'll be opening it tomorrow."

" Okay. " said derpy. "Goodnight, puzzle shield."

" goodnight to you too, derpy. " I answered.

I closed the door as derpy hooves leave.

Author's Note:

I guess my family are right about me, too, bbbff.

More is on its way.