• Published 12th Sep 2020
  • 272 Views, 3 Comments

Puzzle shield series (complete edition) - Puzzleshield



Puzzle shield reverse time to ressurect smokey and haves cool adventures.

  • ...
9
 3
 272

The puzzle shield origins

The name's puzzle shield. You all might be wondering "why can't I be in the picture? " well, I've got a story to tell you and it's time you've begun.

July 17, 2020.

1124 sw. 11th ct. Cape coral florida.

My birthday is going according to plan when I watch mlp fim But, suddenly
I hear a loud sound of the portal that somehow leads to Ponyville, equestria opening in my room (which I'm in my room watching mlp fim by the way).
I somehow got myself in without anyone noticed.


I woke up on the floor next to twilight's destroyed and/or deserted library that somehow got destroyed by tirek. I looked at myself and noticed that I have wings, I use my hood to feel my head and I had a horn, and I look at my cutie Mark that shows a good gold puzzle piece inside a red shield. I felt excited when I finally got here. " now that I'm here, " I said to myself. " maaaybe, I'll get something to eat while I'm at it, shall I. "

- a few minutes later -

And so, I've got into hayburger, ponyville's popular restaurant to get myself some hayburger, and some sort drink, I assumed to light up my mood. "Welcome to hay burger, New incomer ," says the hay butcher's associates . "May I take your order?"I

" Yes, uhh..." I think for a moment to have the order. "I'll take a hay burger and, I assumed, a soda, please? "

After the order was filled, I sat down to eat the food. "I never thought I'd tried an hay burger before?" I thought to myself . " but I'll do it anyway. " before I toke a bite, I heard singing that comes from outside. "Hey, what's the ominous singing from a distance?" I wondered. " might as well go check it out. " and so I gone outside to see what's happening. "Oh no." I said as I just saw in surprised was twilight sparkle as the ruler of equestria with her friends in the "magic of friendship grows" scene (which was the final scene). I simply ran away back to the golden oak which was destroyed by Tirek and told myself, "why do I teleport myself to equestria during the final episode in the time like this?"

Then I screeched to a halt for a second and looked at my horn and wings. An idea just pops into my head. "That's it!" I said . " I'll use my alicorn magic to reverse time back to season 1 episode 1 and go resurrect my forever loving pet, Smokey so me and him will work together and conquer anything after nightmare moon is defeated! That's the best plan! Oooh I've done it now!"
And so, I use a "time-reverse" spell to turn back the clock back from the final episode to season 1 episode 1 , to where it all began.
- Meanwhile, in time reversed Ponyville -

"Song terminated." I said as I interrupted the mlp song ' the magic of friendship grows '

" I'm sorry to interupt you future twilight, if you still even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed.

You're not here to recieve a future, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although you have indeed been called.You future mane 6 have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune to the brony fandom.

A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that your timelines are turned back. Your lust for friendship has driven you in endless circles, chasing the magic of friendship in some unseen castle always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach.

But you will never find them, none of you will. This is where your future ends.

And to you, my brave viewers and readers who was reading this, who somehow found this show 'mlp fim' listing returning for you, although there was a way in planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want.

I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be.

I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This future of equestria will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started all this can finally begin to turned back, as the agony of every tragedy to the brony fandom should.

And to you future mane 6 trapped in the cages, be still, and give up your future forms. They don't belong to you.

For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the clock is reversed.

Although for you, starlight glimmer, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the equality of season 5 waiting old friend.

Smokey, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect me.

I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted me into yours.

And then, what became of you? I should have known you wouldn't be contempt to just disappear, not my buddy.

I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now.

It's time for the past to return. For you, and those you have carried in your arms.

This era begins,

for all of us.

End communication. "


- Series premiere, October 10, 2010 -


After time reversed back to the series premiere of mlp fim, I find myself in Ponyville, again. But this time, back to where it all began.

I've been stalking on twilight sparkle when she arrived in Ponyville for hours as I ended up in the golden oak, twilight's home were everypony celebrates a party.

"This is the day where twilight moved in," I thought to myself. "But I'll have to play along until nightmare moon came back so I can beat the Mane 6 to the ruins of the Two Sisters castle to ressurect my pet I once lost."

- a few moments later -

After the party ends, everypony, and I were heading to the Ponyville town hall to celebrate the summer sun celebration. But when madam mayor opens the curtain to show princess celestia, it's nothing. Suddenly, nightmare moon showed up.
"I know what you really are," twilight interrupted. "Your the mare of the moon,.. Nigh-"

"Nightmare Moon." I interrupt .

Everypony gasp in shock of what they've just heard out of nowhere. I use my magic to take of the hood to reveal myself.

"Who are you suppose to be?" Nightmare Moon called.

"Names puzzle shield, an alicorn with autism. I hear your nightmare moon." I added. " Well, well, well, " said nightmare moon, "somepony finally recognized me and you also know why I'm here? "

"To make eternal night!" I remembered with great pride.

Everyone was in silenced for a moment. " What? " I said. "I know everything more that twilight."

"Good point." Said twilight in confusions . Nightmare Moon chuckled "remember this day, little ponies! This was your last. From this day forward," nightmare moon continued . "The night. Will last. Forever!" As lightning strikes, nightmare moon laughs with evil in her sole just as I expected to happened.

"Well," I said . "... We're screwed."

As nightmare moon laughs as the gaurds seized her, I got the run for everfree forest. Once I got there, I beated the Mane 6 just in time.

"Finally," I thought to myself. "I made it. Now all I have to do is dodge all the opsicles from nightmare moon and I'll be able to bring back Smokey." I head in the everfree forest.

As nightmare moon unleashes the first opsicle, I simply jump the steps down to the ground. "Is that all you got, nightmare moon!" I yelled.

I walked for a little as the manticorn charges at me. I raised my hoof and the manticorn just stops.

"I'm from the Ponyville cave safety." I said as I pull the certificate that slyly used to trick Leonard with and I quickly put it back in my sattlebag.

After a long look on the manticorn 's cave I whistled. "Uh oh." Then I got the manticorn 's attention.

"Oh, boy," I yelled. " the cave is going to collapse by the Mane 6 any minute! You need to vacay immediately!" The manticorn was now scared of what he had just heard. Then I pushed the manticorn with a thorn in his claw. "Nononono. You don't need to thank me. I'm just doing my job!" I said as I pushed the manticorn out of the cave. "Bye bye, now! See ya! Gotta get work! So loooooong!"

As the manticorn charged at the Mane 6, I can finally enter the forest. "Sucker." I whispered . And the manticorn don't know what hid me.


After so many opsicles I dodge, I finally reached the ruins of the Two Sisters castle where my tombstone of Smokey bear adorno lies in the left side of the entrance to the castle.

"Don't worry, buddy." I said with hope. " I'm here to bring you back. " I use my "back -to-life" spell To ressurect the one I lost into a baby Dragon.


At last, smokey's ressurection is complete. now, Smokey looks like a baby Dragon just like spike but with brown and red.

"Buddy?" Smokey said after rubed his eyes. " Is... That... You? "

As I finally see Smokey in his ressurect form, I finally said as I approach Smokey then hug him. "Friend's stick together to the end." As Smokey and I hugged each other as we reunite, we heard a strange boom coming from inside the castle.

"What was that?" Said Smokey . "I don't know," I answered as resurected Smokey hoped on my back. "But we'll check it out. Let's go!" As Smokey sat on my back, I flewed to check what's going on in the ruined castle.

"Uhh... Puzzle shield?" asked Smokey . "Since when do you became an alicorn?" I finally answered . "It's a long story." Suddenly , a flash of light came from inside the castle.

Then my tail started twitching. "Oh no." I said.
" what is it? " Smokey question. I answered. "The elements of harmony. It's been fired! We need to check it out! Quick!"

As me and Smokey got inside the castle, the Mane 6 were all lying there, unconsciously with their jewels of the elements on their necks.

(Well, five of them.)

But one has the tiara of the sixth element on her head.

I quickly grabbed the scanner out of my sattlebag to scan twilight sparkle. "How is she?" Smokey asked. "The mane 6 are unconscious," I answered .


"But they'll wake up about a few minutes. So ~,... Smokey?" I question to smokey.

" wanna live in Ponyville with me? " Smokey finally answered as he hoped into my back. "Sure. After all, you brought me back. "

I giggled as Smokey hopped on my back as i answered. "Of course I did."

I flewed back to Ponyville with Smokey on my back as the Mane 6 started to wake up.

- A few moments later -

As the party after defeating nightmare moon ends, and the new era dawns as me and Smokey decided to get ourselves a new bed in the mattress store in Ponyville and begin our new mission of building an army, and relive and restore the Mlp fim fandom.

(And, some of the ponies in Ponyville that I hired were on.... Clean up duty.)

"Smokey. Are you ready to sleep at our new home tonight? " I told Smokey.

"Yes!" Smokey said with excitement .

"Then let's get our new mattress!" I said with excitement.

Everypony shushed at me and I blushed

- Later that night -

Me and Smokey the baby Dragon are at our new home in Ponyville, and in our room, sleeping as princess Luna quietly went in our room with the note that says,

"dear puzzle shield,

I'm so honored that you moved to Ponyville at that same day twilight moved here. Good luck with your stay in Ponyville.


Your princess of the night,

princess Luna. "

And hang it on my wall. Then she stared at me, sleeping with Smokey on the front of the bed and smiled, then she teleported back to celestia's castle to tell her every thing.
"Do you send him his welcome letter?" Asked celestia . "Yes, sister. He going to love it here, dear sister? " asked Luna.

"If he's here when I arrived at sugarcube corner someday, I'll welcome him. He's going to love it here in Ponyville." Celestia answered and smiled as she levitate my mlp oc.

Author's Note:

Ok, this is my first time in fimfiction.

And I'm working on my stories that was based on unofficial equestria amino and create them here.