• Published 1st Sep 2020
  • 475 Views, 6 Comments

The Fallen 6 - Eevee932



A series of deaths that snowball onto horrible events

  • ...
4
 6
 475

Mauling

Fluttershy was always pretty timid. She almost never liked talking to other ponies besides her friends. She never expected to go up to one of her friend's homes only to find out that they killed themselves but that's what happened when she want to see Pinkie.

After what happened with Pinkie, Fluttershy became traumatised and locked herself in her house. Her remaining friends came by her house to try and help her but she all shut them out in fear that she would find the others dead too.

Discord tried to help her deal with what happened but nothing almost seemed to work. Discord also helped feed her animals to make sure they were ok.

One weekend Discord had to go somewhere and left Fluttershy alone hoping that she would be fine on her own. She was lightly ok when he left so she fed most of her animals but she forgot some of them like her bear.

Soon some of her animals got fed up with Fluttershy forgetting to feed them so they attacked her by ripping some of her body parts off like one of her wings and some of her limbs and then eating them. Once they were done her corpse was left to rot in her backyard.

Discord soon found her rotting corpse in her blood spilled backyard when he came back. He quickly became upset at himself for leaving her alone.