• Published 1st Sep 2020
  • 473 Views, 6 Comments

The Fallen 6 - Eevee932



A series of deaths that snowball onto horrible events

  • ...
4
 6
 473

Velocity

It was a bright and sunny day in Ponyville.

Most ponies were off doing their usual things. One pegasus was no exception and her name was Rainbow Dash.

Dash was napping on one of the few clouds that were in the sky that day. She dreamed of being with the Wonderbolts, soaring up into the sky before preforming one of her amazing sonic rainbooms to the amazement of everypony.

She then woke up with a amazing idea. She would practice her sonic rainboom so she can use it to impress the Wonderbolts, so she opened her wings and flew straight up into the sky. Dash flew for several minutes so she could build up speed but not before long Dash heard a giant boom sound, she looked back seeing that she finally preformed a sonic rainboom.

"Awesome!" Dash shouted as she sped up. She got ready to continue. Every few minutes Dash would successfully pull off a sonic rainboom with her speed increasing every time. Dash could feel the wind going past her fur and feathers, she felt alive.

Something Dash forgot though was that every pegasus had a breaking point when it came to speed and if she did one more rainboom it would spell out death for Dash.

Dash did what would become her final rainboom. She felt fine at first but she didn't feel that the skin at the tip of her face was peeling off of her skull. It wasn't until the skin was halfway off that Dash noticed.

"Help! Someone please!" Dash cried out but it was too late as the skin on her face was fully gone. Her eyes melted out of her skull and she quickly died after that. Parts of her body came off after she died like most of the feathers on her wings and her mane/tail.

Her body soon crashed nearby Sweet Apple Acres were she was found by Applejack who was shocked and horrified at seeing the mangled and bloody corpse of one of her best friends.

All of her friends mourned her death but no pony was sadder than Pinkie Pie who was a very close friend of Dash. No pony guessed that this single event would snowball into five other horrible events.