• Published 1st Oct 2020
  • 611 Views, 12 Comments

2020 Breakdown - sunsetshimmer_13



A worldwide pandemic, a stupid political battle, and a racial problem everyone thought was killed off.

  • ...
 12
 611

Prologue

March 7th

It was only about 6:30 in the morning today as the sun was beginning to rise. The wind was blowing very quietly and some of the birds had started chirping as it was a peaceful morning. Some people had already gotten out of the house to go to work or maybe to go out and get some coffee. As a few more minutes pass I was in my home sleeping in my bed until I just woke up. The sky was turning a little bit of a lighter shade of blue while the sun was rising and I just woke up since some of its light showed and just about illuminated a little bit of the bedroom walls. As I got up from my bed I rubbed my eyes a little and then I started stretch. It was just a typical morning for me as I went into the bathroom that's connected to my bedroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After doing that I decided to go downstairs to eat some breakfast. I didn't really bother to cook something so I just warmed up some poptarts to eat. After I took them out of the toaster I put them on top of a couple of napkins and then I went back upstairs. I just decided to pick my clothes out and then I just laid back down in my bed to turn on my TV to watch something from Disney XD. I decided to wait till 7:00 so I could get dressed and get ready for school. As I watched something on TV, I gotten a text from my girlfriend Rainbow Dash. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages and I press on the name that’s on the very top to see Rainbow’s text.

From: Rainbow Dash
Msg: Hey Babe :)
reply: Hey Dashie ;)
What ya doing?
Nothing much just about to get ready to go after I get dressed.
Pick me up as usual.
You know it ;)
Ok. I’ll see ya later. Love U <3
Love U too <3

Later on after I last texted Rainbow Dash, I started to go and change out of my night wear into my one of my outfits for today. I look at my phone to check the time for it to say that it’s 7:30 in the morning. I texted Rainbow Dash again to tell her that I’m coming over to her house soon to pick her up. As I have already gotten completely dressed, I gathered my notebooks and my gym clothes and put them in my book bag. After that I was ready to head out. I grabbed my car keys, my phone, and my book bag, then I turned off my TV and went downstairs. Once downstairs went to the door, unlocked it, and then I opened it and stepped outside. At this point I saw the sun raising as I held my hand up to my head to save my eyes from burning.

It was a beautiful day out here as I locked the door back and then I started walking to my car.