• Published 20th Aug 2020
  • 4,704 Views, 32 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Better Together Short Stories - Volume I - GoebelTron



Join the Equestria Girls as they share some bonding of friendship and family with their little brother best friend, Chase Tucker.

  • ...
3
 32
 4,704

Wonder Tykes! Go!

One day, in Canterlot City, five kids were left with a babysitter and Spike, the lovable talking dog, while Sunset and her friends went to hang out. When they turned on the TV, the news report said something about a villain and his goons robbing a bank while they set up a fortress with a huge tank full of lava and it showed Sunset and her friends tied up and slowly being lowered, and a goon setting up a nuclear missile that will blow up the city into a wasteland.

Chase found out that it was time to go save his sister and then save the city. Chase and his little friends went to the front door and Spike came along. Chase suddenly became Special Scout, who wore a green and blue tactical jumpsuit with a black eye mask, Sam Sam became The Little Critter, who wore raccoon pajamas with retractable claws and a raccoon based mask, Melody became Power Princess, who wore a ballerina outfit with unicorn accessories and a silver tiara, Seamus became The Clobber, who had a stone textured costume, and Spike wore his Humdrum costume but he had super dog powers. When they left for the garage, they grabbed their bikes and trikes, then rolled out to the bank.


When they arrived at the bank, the Wonder Tykes stepped off their bikes and trikes, and stood behind a pillar to see and Humdrum started to hear what was happening with his super hearing. They heard an male evil cackle, then they heard the cries of help from the girls, and Humdrum suddenly smelled the scent of smoke from the lava, and a biological chemical.

Special Scout counted to three, and then the Wonder Tykes went in and stopped the goons from robbing the bank vault. Special Scout used his hyper reflexes and combat training, The Little Critter used his claws and cat-like reflexes, Power Princess used her unicorn magic, and The Clobber used his rocky fists. When the goons were defeated and tied up, they saw their nemesis, Dr. Cyclops. He wore a black clothing underneath a black jacket, black gloves with buttons on the fingertips and palms, and he had a black cybernetic eyeball with a red glowing optic over his right eye.

“You’re too late, Wonder Tykes,” Dr. Cyclops said. “I’ve already started the countdown! You’ll never save them in time!” Humdrum suddenly turned off the power by pulling the lever that was connected to the power grid. Dr. Cyclops saw that he couldn’t access the controls, but suddenly he got punched in the face by The Clobber. Special Scout grabbed the remote and then lowered the damsels to the surface, and then The Little Critter untied them with one of his claws. Sunset suddenly recognized the Wonder Tykes as Chase and his friends, “Chase! You and your little friends did it!” Sunset and her friends wrapped their arms around the kids for a group hug.

“Chase, wake up.”

“Chase.”

“Chase. Come on, time to wake up.”

When Chase heavily opened his eyes, he found out that it was all a dream. Then, he yawned and felt himself lean on Sunset’s chest. “Good morning, buddy,” Sunset said. “Did you sleep well?” Chase nodded and then he told her about how he and his friends saved Sunset and her friends from Dr. Cyclops’s destructive scheme. Then, Sunset rolled her eyes and then she saw him sleeping again and found out it was 6:15 in the morning, then facepalmed her face.