• Published 20th Aug 2020
  • 4,704 Views, 32 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Better Together Short Stories - Volume I - GoebelTron



Join the Equestria Girls as they share some bonding of friendship and family with their little brother best friend, Chase Tucker.

  • ...
3
 32
 4,704

Haircut Clean Up

At Rarity’s boutique, the girls were socializing with each other. Rainbow Dash was playing a video game, Sunset was reading with Twilight, Fluttershy was comforting her pet bunny, Applejack was cooking dinner, and Pinkie Pie was typing on her laptop.

Meanwhile, Rarity was humming a tune while she applied some blush on her cheeks, put mascara on her eyelashes, and put translucent lipstick on her lips, then she looked at herself in the mirror, “Hello, me. My, don’t you look beautiful!” She giggled, then smooched her lips, and then winked her eye at herself. She made a pleasant sigh, “This day could’ve been any better. Don’t you all agree?” The girls nodded in unison, until Sunset realized Chase wasn’t in the room. “Has anyone seen Chase?” Sunset asked. “Here I am, Sunset,” a voice softly mumbled, until the girls turned around saw Chase step inside, and he was covered in mud and water.

“Chase, what happened to you?” Sunset asked, then she remembered something. “Oh, no. I forgot to pick him up from school.” Chase was about to step inside, but Rarity stopped him. “Oh, darling. This will not do at all,” Rarity said, until she lifted him up and then she realized he was still wet. “Oh, you’re all filthy. But never fear, my dear. I will take you upstairs for a nice warm bubbly bath, but I should rinse off the mud first, and maybe do something about your hair, too.” Sunset then rolled her eyes and continued reading.


Rarity then carried Chase upstairs to the bathroom and rinsed the mud off him, then she grabbed a comb, some hairstyling scissors, some water in a spray bottle, and an electric shaver. Then, Rarity started on his haircut. Then, after that, she filled the bathtub with warm steamy and bubbly water, and she let Chase climb inside the tub. “Alright, now let’s get you all cleaned up so that you can smell fresh,” Rarity said. “But don’t worry, darling. I’m going easy on you.”

Rarity took some kid’s shampoo and conditioner, then squirted a small drop of each on top of the child’s head and rubbed it all over his hair with the soft stroke of her fingernails, and then she rinsed it off with some water. Next, Rarity grabbed a wash rag and squirted some body wash on it, then she rubbed the soapy rag all over Chase, and she allowed him to rinse off. After Rarity saw a few tiny sparkle in her eyes, she then grabbed a large towel and lifted Chase out of the tub and dried him off gently.

After Rarity dried him off, she took a quick break by pouring herself a cup of tea and then she came back and let him get changed.

Few seconds later...

“Chase? Are you done in there, darling?” Rarity asked. Chase stepped out and Rarity carried him downstairs.


Later on, the girls were watching a movie, until they heard Rarity come down. “Oh, Sunset!” Rarity called out in singsong. “Yeah?” Sunset replied. “C'est fini!” Rarity said, as she showed her Chase. “Well, what do you think, darling?” Sunset realized that he was all clean and that she trimmed his hair, but it was still the same.

“Whoa...” the girls said in unison. “You really are good at giving haircuts,” Applejack said. “Oh, don’t be silly. It was just a small trim around the edges. Nothing much,” Rarity said, until she sat down to watch the movie with them, then she saw Chase napping on her lap. “Aww, looks like you outdid yourself really well,” Sunset said. “Thanks for looking out for him.”

Rarity then smiled warmly at Chase nuzzling his cheek on her lap, then she stroked his hair with her fingers and stroked both his hands with her other hand, “It was nothing. Just trying to help.” Rarity then gave Chase a small kiss on the cheek, then Chase smiled warmly and tucked his head underneath his arms.