• Published 24th Aug 2020
  • 526 Views, 12 Comments

Music Brings All Together - Brian Sheil



Students from 3 different schools come together to make a positive impact.

  • ...
 12
 526

Rainbooms Relax

Author's Note:

As Octavia and Vinyl do their part, the Rainbooms relax at Hoity Toity’s posh pad.

At Hoity Toity’s estate, the seven friends are in the backyard, doing yoga exercises to relax to. As soon as the session was over, Sunset Shimmer, who lead the session, was proud of the others.

“Nice work, girls.” Sunset praised. “You all did excellent.”

“Thanks, Sunset.” Twilight replied as everybody sat on their mats cross legged. “This is a great idea doing yoga in the backyard.”

“I agree.” Rarity added. “The sun is shining, and there’s a nice cool breeze blowing.”

“I guess all of that yoga you learned from your teacher, Lotus Blossom, pays off. Huh?” Rainbow said.

“It sure does.” Sunset replied.

Hoity Toity soon came to check on his guests.

“How are you doing, my friends?” Hoity Toity asked.

“We’re all doing fine.” Rarity answered.

“You said it.” Pinkie added. “I guess being with you for a week washed all of our worries away.”

“That’s the spirit.” Hoity Toity replied. “This stay at my estate is a great way to wind down for this weekend.”

“I sure hope Miss Cinch won’t ruin this concert like she did the last one.” Twilight said with concern.

“Not to worry. Your friends will make sure of that.”

As the week went on, the girls continued to take it easy. They practiced for their performance, they chill at the swimming pool, take a relaxing walk while admiring Hoity’s various flower patches, and at night, they get together for a slumber party.

The night before the performance, the girls talk about what they heard from Vinyl and Octavia.

“I can’t believe that students from Monster High AND Ever After High are joining us tomorrow night.” Rainbow Dash said.

“That’s a shocker!” Pinkie blurted. “How did that happen?”

“From What Octavia told me,” Rarity figured, “while she was recruiting volunteers from Monster High, Vinyl asked for help from the Ever After High students.”

“Yeah.” Sunset added. “Talk about ultimate unity.”

Twilight smiled. “That’s a good thought, Sunset. I haven’t thought of that.”

“So, who’s joining us in that performance?” Fluttershy asked.

Applejack’s phone went off. “Pardon me, girls.”

As the farmer girl stepped out, Rarity answered Fluttershy’s question. “I heard that Operetta and Johnny Spirit were recruited by Octavia.”

“Pretty good choice.” Rainbow figures. “Who’s representing Ever After High?”

“I believe Melody Piper and Sparrow Hood.”

Twilight realized something. “I heard that those two are trying new instruments. Melody is practicing playing a flute while Sparrow is trying a saxophone.”

This got everybody surprised.

“A flute for Melody Piper I can understand.” Sunset said. “But, a sax for Sparrow Hood? That should be interesting.”

Applejack came back in with some news. “That was my old friend, Colorataura.”

“The piano player?” Rarity wondered.

“That’s right. She going to join us for tomorrow too. And, she learned about the extra musicians Octavia and Vinyl recruited.”

Everybody was very impressed with the way things are turning out.

“This is going to be an interesting Saturday.” Twilight said.

Soon, the girls fell asleep. Ready for tomorrow. And, their performance.