• Published 24th Aug 2020
  • 526 Views, 12 Comments

Music Brings All Together - Brian Sheil



Students from 3 different schools come together to make a positive impact.

  • ...
 12
 526

Two Sides Get Together

Author's Note:

Now, it’s time for both sides to hear about this plan Octavia and Vinyl are planning.

The next day, Octavia and Vinyl get together with the four volunteers they recruited.

“Okay, friends.” Octavia started. “Vinyl and I have gathered you here together for a purpose. To accompany Twilight and her friends for a performance at Hoity Toity’s place this Saturday night.”

Sitting next to each other on a couch are Operetta and Sparrow Hood as Melody Piper and Johnny Spirit stand next to them.

“This will be an awesome opportunity,” Vinyl added, “to show how students of three different schools can work together.”

“I think y’all are right.” Operetta replied. “This should be a great time.”

“You said it!” Sparrow agreed. “I always wanted to work with someone from Monster High.” He places his arm around Operetta’s shoulder. “Especially you, Southern Belle.”

“Aw, Sparrow.” Operetta started to blush. “Y’all say the kindest things.”

Johnny looks on. “Can’t blame her for blushing. Being a southern ghoul, her sweet disposition is admired.”

“Pardon me, Octavia.” Melody interrupted. “Do the Rainbooms know about this meeting?”

“No, they don’t.” Octavia replied. “I just told them that me and Vinyl are going to help out.”

“Very clever, Octavia.” Sparrow said. “Say, since you play a cello, are you going to join us for that performance?”

“I certainly am. And, on that note, this meeting is dismissed. See you guys on Saturday night.”

The four visitors made their out the door and back to their respected homes.

“I think this’ll be fun.” Melody said.

“You’re right, Melody.” Operetta added. “Say ‘Hi’ to Raven, Ashlyn, and the others for us.”

“Sure thing. See ya.”

Operetta and Johnny Spirit went one way while Sparrow and Melody went another. Back at the house, Vinyl starts to get nervous.

“I hope we did the right thing, Tavi.” Vinyl wondered.

“Don’t panic, roomie.” Octavia replied calmly. “This isn’t the only time Monster High and Ever After High worked together.”

“Huh?”

“One time last month, Blondie Lockes need help with a special Mirrorcast. She asked Spectra Vondergeist, the Ghostly Gossip, to join up with her.”

Vinyl’s eyes widened. “Oh, yeah! I remember seeing that Mirrorcast. Blondie and Spectra made a great media team.”

Octavia nodded and comforted her roommate. “Trust me. This will work.”

Vinyl felt a little relieved. In a restaurant in Canterlot City, two unusual allies have a conversation. The two people are Headmistress Bloodgood, leader of Monster High, and Milton Grimm, headmaster of Ever After High.

“I just got word that students of our respected schools have been asked to help with a concert.” Grimm said.

“It’s true.” Bloodgood replied. “There’s going to be a performance of the Rainbooms at the posh estate of Hoity Toity.”

“Ah, Yes. One of Canterlot City’s well known socialites. I had lunch with him one time.”

Taking a sip of water, Bloodgood continues her explanation. “And, students from both our schools have been recruited to perform with the band.”

“That’s a great example of unity!” Grimm praised. “But, what about Abacus Cinch? You no doubt heard of what she did to those seven girls just last week.”

“Don’t worry, Milton.” Bloodgood said. “I know of a way to make sure that doesn’t happen again.”