• Published 4th Aug 2020
  • 4,754 Views, 117 Comments

An ANON FILLY Story - FIM Fiction



An Anon story for of weird randomness and chaos, for those seeking a story with no direction.

  • ...
25
 117
 4,754

7, More Hospital and more Smolder

Anon bounced a ball of the wall. It bounced back to her. "Borrrrred! Why won't they let me go outside?"

Anon had been trying for hours to try to teleport again. But to no avail. She tried to sneeze again, but until she got her hooves on some pepper or sneezing powder, it wasn't happening. Plus, Anon tried another "Prison Break" and was sedated. And while drugs were fun, it wasn't a big enough dose to make her feel loopy. Just sorta sluggish. On the bright side, Anon was able to create a bouncy ball with her magic.

During this, Anon discovered her "magic" was orange. She tested some theories and found out it was simply orange. It was orange in darkness, but gave no glow. In intense light, it was the same shade of orange. No matter what the light conditions were, it was a single shade of orange. "Spoopy." Anon said, continuing to bounce her ball. Her aura when using magic was more of a burst of orange light, except it wasn't light. "And confusing."

The door opened. Anon fumbled with her ball, making it disappear. "****ing get out!" Anon shouted in a panic. An earth pony using magic was not something she needed anyone knowing, especially when the fandom gave too many possibilities of Twilight Science Dangers. Anon and Redheart stared at each other for a minute.
*
LATER
*

Anon gargled as her mouth was being washed with soup. "Now Miss Dirtymouth, what do we say?" Redheart firmly asked.

"**** the universe for making that reference across *GLARB*" Anon shouted. "Oh to be old again, here's to you Bruce! **** the *GLARB* *GLURB*" Anon was being held over a sink in a bathroom, a soup bar in her mouth. She spat out the soap water, only for more to be put in her mouth. "SURPRISE THE ENEMY! DIE FASTER." Anon poorly quoted The Doctor as she shoved the whole bar in her mouth and swallowed. "VICTORY IS *BAAARRRRRF*!"

Nurse Redheart stared in shock as the filly barfed up a large amount of soap and water, while screaming about victory. The filly then fell sat on her rump in a manner similar to Lyra, hindlegs out at forelegs at the sides. "I give." the filly said suddenly.

Redheart stared for a few moments, before shaking her head. "I'm sorry this had to happen, but-"

"Fillies and colts shouldn't be swearing, I know." Anon said, looking down. She then looked up. "But at least it wasn't a copied moment of the soap scene."

"...What?"

"I swear I'm not insane." Anon said, before running out the door. She tried another break, and failed. Again.
*
LATER
*

"Lunch tiiiime!" A bubbly voice rang out. Anon perked her head up from her bed. Pinkie bounced in with a nurse hat on her head. Her tail carried a lidded platter. "Hi! I'm-"

"Racist Pink Hair." Anon interrupted. "Now do something impossible so I can do it and replace your soul with a donut."

Pinkie gave an ashamed frowned. "What makes you think I'm ra-"

"She's an Evil Enchantress, but you never actually made conversation with her. She looked strange and so you shunned her. Now give me the food."

Pinkie's hair deflated slightly. "Okay." she said in a forced cheerful voice. She set the platter on Anon's table thingy that hospitals have on the beds. Her hair poofed back up. "You'll enjoy this! It's-"

"If it's all just a bunch of hay burgers, hay fries, and a hay shake, I'm stealing your soul and throwing it out the window with the food." Anon deadpanned. Pinkie's hoof left the lid. "Also my emotions are whack as of now because of the sedatives, I think. So I apologize." A sad Pinkie wasn't something Anon wanted to be the cause of.

Pinkie's hair went flat. "So... what do you want to eat?"

Anon frowned, got up, and walked over to Pinkie. She hugged the pink mare. "Sorry for making you sad. I just... I feel lost."

Pinkie hugged Anon back. "That's alright..." Pinkie paused. "Say, what is your name?"

"Uhhh... My master, or Mistress, named me Piglet." Anon answered.

"I'm sorry what?" Pinkie said, pulling away from Anon.

"I could go for a cupcake." Anon quickly said, doing her best to hide a grin. Her tail wagging was a give away at how much she enjoyed this chaos.

Pinkie's hair poofed back up. "I don't have one on me, but I can quickly grab one!" she said.

"Take me with you." Anon said, putting on a begging face and stretching her arms out.

"Sorry, but you need to stay and heal!" Pinkie said, patting Anon on the head. She suddenly disappeared, leaving a cloud in her shape.

Anon frowned. "Dang." A few minutes later, Pinkie returned with the rest of the Mane 6, Luna, and Nurse Redheart. Twilight stared at Anon with curiosity. Anon began to sweat slightly.

"Here's your cupcake, Piglet!" Pinkie said, giving Anon a cupcake.

Luna arched an eyebrow. "Thou told thine name was Anon A Miss."

"Uhhh" Anon had several ways to go about this. So of course, she went with the stupidest one simply to get a reaction. "That is my name, but my master slash mistress calls me Piglet."

The whole group looked at each other, with horror in their eyes. As for Anon? She couldn't hide her grin anymore and started laughing.
*
SMOLDER
*

"You're crazy." Garble told his sister, yet again. "Unbelievably crazy."

Obsidian scratched his chin. "How do you know you will even find Piglet? And besides, there may be dragon hunters!"

Smolder frowned. "I'm not changing my mind, no matter what. Piglet is hurt, and teleported. She's in trouble, and I'm not gonna let my first ever piece of loot be hurt."

Dagger let out a laugh. "That's the spirit! Face danger head on in the name of greed! Let no one steal your treasure from you!" He reached behind his wings and pulled out a backpack. "It's packed with grown magical crystals. Eat only a one a day, you'll see why should you see battle. You leave at dawn, so get some rest."

"Whoa whoa whoa! Hang on though!" Garble interrupted. "It's almost Migration Day!"

"In another week." Dagger said. "And your sister has wings. She can fly far. Piglet has eyes as black as night, so it shouldn't be too hard to find her."

"Obsidian! Tell her this is craz- OOF!" Garble was punched in the side by Smolder.

"Calm down! If I don't make it back for Migration Day, I'll just meet you at the cave." Smolder said reassuringly.

Garble grumbled. "Fine, but you better not be weak."

"I don't plan to be." Smolder said. "It's getting dark. I should get some sleep."
*
NIGHTMARE
*

Anon ran from the red man, screaming into the darkness, shadows clinging. "GET BACK HERE!" it screamed, it's voice like fire.

"STOP CHASING ME!" Anon screamed in return. She tripped, and couldn't get up. "HELP ME! SOMEPONY! HELP ME!"

Anon curled into a tight little ball, staring up at The Red Man in terror. Suddenly, he turned into a balloon and popped. Anon hesitantly rose to her hooves.

"Anon?" Luna stepped forward from the shadows. She stopped as Anon took a step back. "Please, I don't mean you any harm."

"Why is the only thing that can help me the creature I fear more than dad?" Anon whimpered. "Please, just wake me up." She begged.

Luna woefully nodded. "As you wish."

*

Anon awoke, crying and gasping. To her surprise, Pinkie was in the hospital bed next to her, hugging her from behind. Anon smiled, her child mind saying "We're safe. We can sleep." And so, Anon slept, with a Pinkie Edition bed pillow. Pink, fluffy, and smelled like cotton candy.
*
(
)
CHAPTER & is complete! I hope you all enjoyed that bit of madness.
I'm proud of this story.

Author's Note:

The ending to this chapter has been overhauled and it's made it so much better to read.