• Published 31st Jul 2020
  • 4,530 Views, 68 Comments

Great Power - Harkbilde



What happened? Where am I? I should have died after avenging them...... Then why am I still alive, and in THIS world?

  • ...
16
 68
 4,530

Chapter 10: Helping (Part 2)

(Previously on the last chapter)

Luna replied, "Yes, we can get other necessary materials fast enough from Canterlot, except wood."

Magnus then gave a toothy grin and replied, "Well then, that's simple... I just have to grow enough wood before winter."

All necks snapped towards him and gave him a look of confusion while Twilight shouted, "What!?!?"

Magnus chuckled. "I said I would just grow enough wood before winter, It won't be a problem at all, whatsoever." He said with a devilish grin on his face.

(Present)

Magnus looked at the Mares with a confident smile while the Mares were looking at him with mixed looks; some with curiosity, some with anticipation, and some just outright had a confused look.

The first person to talk was Celestia again, "Is it with the help of one of your abilities, Magnus?" Celestia asked.

Magnus nodded and replied, "Eeyup! Its called Chlorokinesis, it can help me with controlling plants or make them grow faster."

Rainbow Dash looked at Magnus with sparkling eyes and said, "So...... AWESOME!......"

Luna then piped up and spoke, "That is great! If you could, let us start immediately!"

"Yeah, I'm fine with that, although..." He then looked at Rainbow Dash, "I'm going to need your help with this Rainbow Dash."

Rainbow Dash then tilted her head and asked, "What do you need my help for?"

"Well... I'd say I can grow them but the trees need nutrients in order to accelerate their growth and I can't create it from nothing." Rainbow Dash nodded. "So I need water, meaning rain, and I, of course, can call upon it but I'm kinda tired to do 2 things at the same time, so I need you to make it rain over the growing trees." Magnus finished.

Rainbow then send him a thumbs up and replied enthusiastically, "No problem! Leave it to me!"

Magnus returned the gesture and replied with a smile, "Thanks Dash! You're the best!"

At that Rainbow puffed her chest with a small blush while the other mares sent her the look of envy. Magnus noticed this and sweated a little.

He then clapped his hands once again to gain attention and spoke, "So! Now we're prepared, let's do the Equus' first Magic and Psi collaboration project!" He said in an excited tone.

(At the fields between the Townhall and the Winter-Wrap-up-Lake

There can be seen ponies with axes being lead by a group of mares and one human. The ponies seemed to be curious where they'll get wood from but still listened to their Princesses and savior.

When they reached their destination, Magnus turned and spoke to Rainbow Dash, "Okay, Dash I want you to lead the group of pegasus ponies to make it rain as much as you can on the fields."

Rainbow then excitedly nodded and looked towards the group and shouted, "You heard the stallion! Let's go!" She then jumped and flew towards the clouds followed by the group. As they got to work, dark clouds started to fill the skies above the fields.

Magnus then closed his eyes and steadily started to breathe and spread his Energy-Sensing towards the soil on the fields and covered the whole area with it.

(Above the clouds

Rainbow Dash finished with her batch of clouds and asked the sergeant next to her, "Is that all?" The sergeant nodded. "Then let's make it RAIN!!!" Rainbow dash and the group started to run and jump on the clouds like trampolines, making the clouds start raining heavily.

(Back at the Surface

Magnus still was in a concentrated state but this time his body was glowing dark green. When he noticed the downpour has started, he smirked, 'I dedicate this to you, Senju Hashirama...' He then opened his eyes that glowed brightly with dark green light and shouted, "Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan!" And Slammed his brightly glowing hands down to the ground.

What happened next was nothing short of Magic, no pun intended. Sprouts started to quickly form on the fields and quickly started to grow taller than a pony in mere minutes. And after a few more, a forest full of 9-12ft tall trees now covered the previously grass filled fields.

Twilight had her eyes wide, "Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees, it's Neighponese... I did not know he could speak Neighponese?" She muttered to herself with awe.

After a few moments, the Rainbow Dash and her group came down with equally awestruck looks added with Rainbow's "Awe... Some...!" at the end.

Magnus then spun around and got his ax over his shoulders and spoke loud and clear, "Now then! Shall we start?"

The Ponies all cheered after hearing that and started moving towards the trees while giving their thanks to Magnus.

Twilight came towards Magnus and spoke to him, "Thanks a lot Magnus if it wasn't for you we might've had trouble when winter came..."

He then smiled at her and replied, "It was nothing Twilight! That is what a hero does, helping..." He then turned towards the forest and started chopping down trees and move them.

(Timeskip)

It has been a bit more than a month after the "Great Forest" incident, the rebuilding was finished and the other necessary materials were sent from Canterlot by Celestia and Luna with their soldiers before the rebuilding was finished. All the ponies thanked Magnus profusely, especially the mares, much to his migraine. They also agreed with Mayor Mare to make his house between the Carousel boutique and the Town Hall, where Magnus was currently sleeping.

Against all the good things, Magnus was not having a good sleep. He was tossing and turning on his bed until he shot up with a gasp while sweat covered his body. He was breathing heavily with a terrified expression and looked down at his hands. "Nicole......" He said while sadly looking at his hands, which in his eyes looked like it was covered in blood, HER blood. "Guess it's gonna take a lot of time for it to heal......" He said while clenching his fists.

He then sighed dejectedly, got up, and went to take a shower.

After he was done with it, he dried himself with Hydrokinesis and started picking his clothes for the day. Thanks to Rarity, he got a plethora of clothes, he was really grateful to Rarity, he only wished that she didn't ogle at his body while she was taking measurements with some blood coming out of her nose.

After that incident, he decided to learn more about this version of Equestria and one thing interesting he learned from Twilight was that the male to female ratio of ponies was 9 to 1, much to his shock and the other races too had a male minority crisis, making the race that has the most balance the minotaurs, with a ratio of 2 to 1. He then got many books from her about basic knowledge of Equestria, mainly History and Language (which was the same as his world much to his amusement).

After he finished clothing himself he ate breakfast and went to the living room with a book about the world's history in his telekinetic grip and sat down on the couch and started reading.

After a few minutes he spoke to himself in interest, "Huh, at "Hearts and Hooves day", a stallion can have multiple special someponies..." And continued to read until he heard a knock on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Coming!" He replied and Teleported to the door and opened it. "Oh hey, girls! What brings you here?" He said with a smile.

All the Mane 6 was in front of his door all smiling. "Hey, Magnus! May we come in?" Twilight spoke at the front of the group.

Magnus then smiled and moved to the side and opened the door widely, "Of course! Come in and make yourselves comfortable." He said.

The Mares thanked him and went in and Magnus closed the door after that and started setting tables and seats for the Mares.

All of them took a seat, Magnus following suit, and asked, "So, what brings you guys here? Can't be Dash's healing again, since all of you came..." He chuckled and so did the Mares, except Rainbow Dash.

"Hey! That only happened a few times!" Rainbow protested.

Magnus deadpanned and replied, "You came to me to heal you 4 times last week."

"Bu-!" Before she could refute Magnus cut her off.

"And it's WEDNESDAY." He said with an even dead-er deadpan.

Rainbow lifted a finger but put it back down with a pout, making others chuckle and giggle more.

Twilight then stopped giggling and spoke to Magnus, "No Magnus, it's not that, were here to ask you something."

"What do you want to ask?" He said tilting his head in confusion.

The Mares seemed to start getting excited, which made Magnus widen his eyes, 'Shit, it can't be that, right? I just read about it! And not ALL of them must've come for that... Right?'

Seeing the Mares looking and nodding at each other and was about to speak in unison, Magnus prepared for the worst and prepared himself.

PRINCESS CELESTIA IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A MEDAL!

".................Huh?"

Author's Note:

Welp, it was gonna happen sooner or later, I wonder how he will handle this? Well, find it out in the next chapter of "Great Power"!

Ciao!