• Published 31st Jul 2020
  • 4,530 Views, 68 Comments

Great Power - Harkbilde



What happened? Where am I? I should have died after avenging them...... Then why am I still alive, and in THIS world?

  • ...
16
 68
 4,530

Abilities info

Author's Note:

This chapter is to show the abilities that the main character has on the latest chapters.
This chapter will be constantly updated, so if you forget what he can do, then come back to this chapter, cause I will too.

Psi energies, energies made from the brains of Psi users' minds which lets them perform abilities such as:

Elemental-kinesis: The user can create, shape, and manipulate the basic elements of nature, the rudimentary, simplest, or essential parts/principles of which consists of psi energy.

  • Godspeed: Inspired by Killua from HxH, the psi user enhances oneself with electricity to increase one's Agility.

Telekinesis: Ability to move objects at a distance by bending space with psi energy.

Body Enhancement: Just like the name implies, it enhances the body's functions through the use of Psi energy such as; Strength, Speed, and Overall density of bones, organs, muscles, and skin.

Chlorokinesis: Ability to manipulate the psi energy within plants and vegetation. The person with the ability can manipulate wood, soil, roots, fruits, and flowers, even moss found in the natural field or habitat.

Teleportation: The transference of ones' body from one point to another without traversing the physical space in between.

Energy-Sensing: Sensing of Psi energies within living and non-living creatures. (Everything has Psi energy)

  • Empathy: Advanced form of "Energy-Sensing" allows the user to apprehend the mental or emotional state of another individual, or vise versa

Accelerated Thinking: The enhancement of the brain using Psi. (Long term use will strain the brain)

Healing: By providing the stem cells with sufficient Psi energy, which enhances one's healing capabilities to a superhuman level.

Chronokinesis: Ability to manipulate the chronon particles around said individual to accelerate or decelerate.