• Published 13th Jul 2020
  • 1,468 Views, 12 Comments

Choose Your Own Ending: Twilight Sleeps in Canterlot - Twilight Star



Celestia and Luna invite Twilight to spend the night with one of them. Cuddles, snuggles and hugs await the unicorn.

  • ...
2
 12
 1,468

Princess Celestia

Celestia was lying on her bed, waiting for Twilight. The color of the bedroom wall and floor were purple, the bed was purple but had a yellow blanket and pillow. Beside her was a piece of chocolate cake with strawberry icing, she always liked to have a snack before going to sleep. Unfortunately, Luna didn’t know that, but she knew that Celestia loved to eat cake. While Twilight didn’t arrive, she started thinking about the things she and Twilight could do together. Maybe they could talk about each other’s lives and then eat cakes together. Until that was not a bad idea, and then they could go to sleep together. It was a good plan for her. She just expected Twilight to come to her room.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. She soon looked at the door with a smile, already wondering who it would be. “You may come in.”

As requested, the bedroom door opened, revealing Twilight, who after taking a few steps towards her, bowed formally. “Am I late, Princess?”

“Imagine, Twilight. You got there early,” Celestia replied in a friendly tone. “I already have some ideas of what we can do together.”

Twilight immediately looked at Celestia with an excited smile. “I also have plans for what we can do together, Princess!”

“You too? Which are?” asked Celestia, now curious, but she already wondered what it would be.

Twilight opened her backpack, and took the five books with her magic to show her mentor. “We can read these five books together! Don’t you think it’s fun? ”

Celestia laughed lightly and put a hoof close to her mouth. She loved that Twilight look. “Yes, Twilight. It sounds really fun.”

Twilight placed her books near Celestia’s bed, closed the bedroom door with her magic and lay down on the bed with Celestia. Celestia decided to embrace Twilight with a wing.

“How was your day in Ponyville today, my dear student?” asked Celestia with a smile.

When Twilight felt Celestia’s wings embrace, she couldn’t help but smile. “It’s fine, Princess. And you?”

“Many nobles came to me today to resolve matters of politics, economics,” Celestia replied. “I’m relieved that the day is over and that I can have a peaceful night.”

Twilight was happy for her teacher and princess. She started to think that Celestia must have had a busy day today. She looked to the left and saw a cake, she raised an eyebrow confusedly and looked back at Celestia.

“Princess, why is there a cake in the room?” asked Twilight confused.

“It’s my snack before I go to sleep,” Celestia replied as she took a piece of cake and bit it before offering Twilight a piece. “Would you like a piece?”

“No thanks, princess. I just finished dinner,” Twilight replied, but she soon became unsure. “Doesn’t that cause you indigestion in you?”

“No. I always eat cake when I’m in the room and it has never caused me indigestion before,” Celestia replied while chewing.

“Do you always eat cake before you go to sleep?” asked Twilight to be sure.

“Yes, Twilight. Whenever I finish dinner, I go to the fridge to get a cake for me to eat before going to sleep.”

Twilight immediately looked at her mentor, still unsure. “But are you sure that did it ever cause you indigestion?” asked Twilight to be sure.

“No. It never did. ”

Twilight decided to trust Celestia. “Well if it never did, then I guess I don’t have to worry,” she quickly picked up a book with her magic to read. But before she started reading, she looked at Celestia to ask. “Would you like to read a book with me, Princess?”

Celestia smiled at the invitation of Twilight. “Of course, Twilight.”

Twilight quickly looked back at the book, and opened it to start reading. What she noticed as she read, was that Celestia started to hug her, but it was no longer with the wing, but with the hooves.

After two hours of reading, the two had finished reading the five books. Celestia had stopped hugging her and yawned as she put a hoof close to her mouth and looked at Twilight with sleep on her face.

“Twilight, is it okay for us to go to sleep now?” asked Celestia wearily.

Twilight didn’t need glasses to realize that from the princess’s tone she was already tired. She wanted to stay awake and watch the stars with Celestia, but since her mentor was already tired, she wouldn’t even insist, since she knew that Celestia had to wake up early to get the sun up.

“Sure, princess,” replied Twilight.

Celestia soon lay down and closed her eyes. While Twilight lay down and settled in bed to fall asleep.

When Twilight finally managed to find a good sleeping position, she soon closed her eyes to sleep. But her eyes soon opened when she felt hooves wrap around her. Twilight looked at Celestia and saw that she had already fallen asleep. Twilight was obviously not surprised that Celestia fell asleep quickly, as her entire day was full of real duties. After a few minutes, she managed to relax and fall asleep, but not before returning the hug with the hooves.