• Published 26th Jun 2020
  • 421 Views, 5 Comments

Nibiru: Chaos Collision - Knox Locke



Maggie and her big brother, Luke, decided to investigate a site of a strange meteor crash. The last thing they expected to find was an injured god ripped straight from a cartoon. What kind of effect will his visit have on Earth?

  • ...
 5
 421

From The Journals Of Jacquelyn Creak

Author's Note:

Jacquelyn Creak
Age: 8
Gender: Female
Physical Description: Average height for age. Long, curly red hair. Freckles. Pale skin. Slightly pudgy.
Known Family:
Hannah (Grandmother)
Grey (Older Sister)
Priscilla (Twin Sister)

The following are entries taken from the journals kept by Jacquelyn Creak leading up to the day Discord appeared in the Grant household.

Wednesday

Why'd I have to be born into such a stuck up family. My twin sis is alright, but Granny and Grey are plum ridiculous. Grey can't wait to try on every dress in her closet every morning, just to choose the one she feels is the prettiest. Makes me sick. Granny at least pays attention to things other than appearances.

Sometimes I just want to escape from this stupid catering business. What's the point of selling food if it ain't fresh anyways? It just doesn't make sense. That's not even to mention the fact that Granny advertises the company as farm-to-plate. More like farm-through-a-dozen-or-so-processing-plants-to-us-to-plate. Makes me sick. Lies. That's all it is. Lies.


Thursday

Ran into a young lady today. Name of Tabitha. I decided to call her Tabby. Real nice lady. I don't think she likes my family much, but that's fine by me. I don't like 'em much either. 'Cept Priscilla that is. My twin sis is real good people, though she tends to spend a lot of time with a friend of hers. Sandy, I think her name is. Not that I mind. Alone time is just what you need sometimes.


Friday

Grey took FOREVER to choose a dress this mornin'. That's not to mention the time she took to do up her hair. It doesn't even look that nice. Why the heck would she spend so much time on it?


Saturday

Grey says she's gonna take me to some kind of art exhibition on Monday. I guess I'm a little interested. Hopefully we won't have to stay there long.


Sunday

Grey got all gussied up for church, as always. I wear nicer clothes to church, but that's it. No way am I paintin' my face like her. Covering those few flaws and blemishes. What's so wrong with being flawed? If you act like you're not flawed, you're just lying to yourself. Lies. Her face is a lie. The family business is a lie. Lies surround me. They permeate into me. The least I can do is not add any more molehills to the mountain.


Monday

I found out Grey lied to me this morning. It was just a little thing, really no big deal. But at the time, it was a big deal to me. I ran out of the art exhibition before it even began.

On the bright side, I ran into Tabby again! I think she and I could be good friends if we tried. Oh, well. Maybe next time.


Tuesday

You know, the strangest thing happened today. I was just sitting with my twin sis, an' I hear a voice calling to me. It asks me what I value more than anything else. I say honesty. Prissy asks who I'm talking to. Apparently she couldn't hear it, but it kept talkin'. Said I'll be able to grow actual fresh food. Said I'll be able to fix all my family's lies. Said I'd understand soon.

Honestly, I don't need to understand. If it turns the lies my family spews into the truth, then bring it on creepy disembodied voice. Bring it on.


Wednesday

Dagnabbit! My back's still aching something fierce after that shock I got to the spine earlier. I haven't a clue how it happened, but the dang thing was near debilitating!

On a brighter note, I ran into Tabby earlier. We talked for a while and we both agreed that we should try out a friendship. I think she an' I are gonna be right good friends.