• Published 13th Jun 2020
  • 1,337 Views, 95 Comments

Megatron’s Revenge - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Megatron sees an opportunity to exact his revenge on the Autobots once he accidentally arrives in a strange new world full of magic.

  • ...
2
 95
 1,337

Chapter 2: Having New “Friends”

Megatron walked across Ponyville while following Twilight, Starlight, and Spike as they showed him all of Ponyville. “While these organics possess the absolute power I can imagine, they do appear to be very primitive. Not that it matters of course,” he thought.

“Since you’re the leader of a faction, should we address you by your title?” Twilight asked.

Megatron grinned at that. “Well, certainly! You may call me Lord Megatron... if you feel comfortable with that though.”

“Okay then, Lord Megatron, allow us to introduce you to everypony including our other friends!” Twilight smiled.

“Oh, I am so ever eager to meet them,” said Megatron, slyly smirking.

The four went to the carousel boutique where a certain white unicorn worked with the dresses and other fabrics. Hearing loud thunderous steps outside, the mare quickly went outside to investigate the noises. To her shock, she beheld a gigantic metal monster standing behind her three friends. Then he bent down to her level with a feigned smile. “Rarity, I presume? A great pleasure to meet you.”

“SWEET CELESTIA! Where did you come from?! Twilight, who is this titanic being?!” Rarity shrieked.

“He is Lord Megatron, the leader of the Decepticons. He and his friend Starscream were wrongfully banished from his home planet and came here,” Twilight explained. “They are our new friends!”

“Starscream isn’t my friend. Attempting to assassinate your own master isn’t a sign of friendship. What a pathetic waste of energon...” Megatron groaned.

“Oh, well... pardon me, Lord Megatron for my rude response. I am pleased to meet your acquaintance!” Rarity apologized, offering her hoof to him. He softly shook her hoof in acceptance.

“Ehhh, filthy pests... touching these inferior organics is something I’ll never get used to.” he thought. While they weren’t looking at him, Megatron wiped his left servo on his leg.

“You have other friends you wish to introduce me to?” Megatron asked.

“Yep! Applejack and Fluttershy! Follow us!” Spike said. They then led him outside of the town to some place else.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash stayed with Starscream as she wanted to know him a little more. “So, Starscream, you said you are a Seeker, huh?” she asked.

“Yes, I am! I have always been the most effective warrior of all the Decepticons!” Starscream boasted. “All those Autobot scum that faced me could never lay their disgusting servos on my powerful wings!”

“Wow, that’s actually... twenty percent cooler! Were you the only Seeker out there?” Rainbow asked.

“Actually... I was the only Seeker amongst the Decepticons. It wasn’t until I decided to... make clones of myself to create my own sub-faction of warriors.” Starscream admitted, turning his optics to the ground.

“Really? What motivated you to do that?” Rainbow curiously asked. This made Starscream twitch his right optic in annoyance.

“I did it because... I wanted to build an army for Megatron to serve our great and mighty cause! Megatron will tell you how really loyal I am!” Starscream explained with a fake smile.

“THAT’S COOL! That makes us so much alike! I am the element of loyalty! As a close friend of Twilight, I always do the best I can to be loyal to her and to my other friends! I will never abandon them no matter what.” Rainbow proudly told him.

“Wait, hold on a second... element of loyalty? What the spark is that exactly?” Starscream asked, arching his metal optic brow.

“It is one of the six Elements of Harmony. The elements are loyalty, generosity, honesty, kindness, laughter, and magic. With all these elements, you have harmony and friendship forming together! Pretty cool, huh?” Rainbow explained.

Starscream thought on the information for a few seconds before his interest began to spark and wanting to know more about these Elements of Harmony. “Elements of Harmony, huh? That’s very interesting, Rainbow Dash.” However, those specific elements started to disgust him as he thought about them. “Those fleshies couldn’t have thought of much better elements than those so-called elements of the weakest quality? Laughter, kindness?? LOYALTY?! Pathetic!! But magic sounds more... promising...”

“Which one of those elements is the most important one?” Starscream asked.

“Easy! Magic!” Rainbow replied.

Then Starscream began to smirk. This sounded like the direction Megatron told him about. He slowly realized how crucial Megatron’s plan was the more he saw some possible potential of this magic being that powerful. “I suppose Megatron had his head screwed on straight when he mentioned about powerful magic. His plan might work after all.” he thought.

Then he faced Dash. “Tell me more about these... Elements of Harmony,” said Starscream, smirking widely.

********

Megatron followed Twilight, Starlight, and Spike to another area called Sweet Apple Acres. Once he set his red optics on the farm and the large field next to it, he became a little interested. “Hmmm, is this where your other friend lives, Twilight?” he asked.

“Yep! You will start to like her once you two get to know each other!” Twilight replied, smiling. “Now you have to be careful. Since the Apple family harvest apples around here, you have to make sure you don’t step on anything that resembles an apple.”

“An apple? You mean one of those organic foods that has varying red and green colors with a stem on top?” Megatron asked, puzzled.

“Correct,” Starlight replied.

“Hmmm... very well,” said the Decepticon leader. He then slowly stepped in front of the barn where there were three ponies working together. When they saw him stepping forward, they started to panic.

“Ahhh! A giant monster!” the yellow filly exclaimed.

“WHAT IN TARNATION?!” the farm pony shouted. “What the horse apples are ya?!”

Once again, Megatron secretly relished the fear that displayed itself on the faces of the ponies. However, it was imperative for him to keep up his convincing act lest he loses his main objective. “No need for fear, young ones, your friendly new visitor is here.” he assured them. This made the three farm ponies slightly relaxed.

“Really? You’re—you’re not gonna hurt us?” the filly asked.

“It’s all right, he is with us. His name is Megatron. He comes from a peaceful race of alien robots who fight for justice and freedom.” Starlight introduced.

“That is correct,” said Megatron. “I apologize if I have startled you all. Please, introduce yourselves.”

“My name is Applejack, and these are my siblings: Big Mac and Apple Bloom. Sorry for our reaction earlier. We thought ya were goin’ to attack us,” she said.

“Not at all. The only ones who would definitely hurt you are the evil Autobots,” said Megatron, closing his fists. “They will all be brought to justice for all the horrors they did to Cybertron.”

“Uhh, what’s Cybertron?” Applejack asked.

“My own home world that was taken captive by Ultra Magnus and his evil forces. I am here to find help so that I can reach my Decepticon army and help save my endangered home.” Megatron answered with apparent sadness. “Surely, your species is adequate enough to fight against its enemies?”

“Oh, well, ah’m so sorry to hear, Megatron. But we could definitely assist ya in whatever way we can,” said Applejack. “And don’t worry, we faced other villainous threats before! We fought against Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, Sombra, Tirek, Discord before he was reformed, and just recently the Pony of Shadows!”

“Hmmm, those creatures do sound quite interesting. I truly do wonder how threatening and powerful they were,” Megatron thought. “Impressive, Applejack. That tells me you’re more than capable of helping those of dire need. It pleases me to see other beings of kindred spirits.”

“Yup!” Big Mac said.

“Now just one more friend for you to meet and then we’ll have you meet the princesses!” Twilight shouted excitedly.

“Princesses? You mean you have rulers in this land?” Megatron asked.

“Yep! Come on, let’s go!” Spike waved.

“I have a better way to get there,” said Megatron. Suddenly, he arose in the air and transformed into a helicopter. This blew away the ponies and dragon standing by.

“WOW!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!” Apple Bloom shouted.

“Sweet Celestia!! You just turned into a... flying... thingie??” Spike exclaimed, dropping his jaw in shock.

“It’s called a helicopter. I know you will love it. Now, hop inside.” Megatron instructed. Twilight, Starlight, and Spike jumped inside the cockpit and marveled at the buttons and design of the inward structure of the helicopter.

“Wow, this is... amazing! Wait... I’ve seen helicopters in Sunset’s world but not this type.” Twilight uttered.

“Really? Well, to think of it, it feels really strange yet cool at the same time...” Starlight whispered. “I wish I can transform like that. Ponies can be transformers, right?”

Megatron then flew off to the other side of Ponyville where Twilight directed him to Fluttershy’s cottage. The apple family stood by in awe after seeing everything that happened. “Wow,” said Big Mac.

“Tell me about it,” agreed Applejack. “A huge being that can... transform or something? That’s something you don’t see everyday. Autobots and Decepticons? Why does that “Decepticon” name sound so... suspicious to me?”