• Published 24th Jun 2020
  • 1,383 Views, 8 Comments

The End of the End - Whistle Blossom



My version of the series finale of MLP.

  • ...
5
 8
 1,383

Chapter I: Grogar Finds Out

In Grogar's lair, the Legion of Doom was talking to each other.

"Are you two ready?" asked Lord Tirek.

"Yes!" Cozy Glow and Queen Chrysalis shouted in unison.

Tirek blew out the fire and used his magic to take out Grogar’s bell. Then, he took out the book about how to use Grogar's bell and started to read it.

"Grogar’s bell," he began. "This artifact can make you so powerful that no-creature can beat you. Which means all the power inside is ours for the taking!"

Tirek then repeatedly smooched Grogar’s bell, but Cozy Glow took it away from him. "You were drooling on the bell."

Chrysalis sighed.

"Let's try the spell before Grogar gets back," said Chrysalis. "I’m sick of waiting for that old ram’s master plan."

Tirek reached his hands out to Cozy Glow and Chrysalis.

"Take my hands," he said.

Cozy and Chrysalis looked at him in confusion. Tirek chuckled, embarrassed. "So we can all be part of the spell. Unless you'd prefer I take all the power myself?"

Cozy and Chrysalis took Tirek’s hands. Queen Chrysalis sighed again.

"Our pact stands," she said. "What we do, we do together."

The Legion of Doom all shook their hands / hooves and bumped their rumps together. Then they all giggled like three playful children. They all tried to cast the spell but for some reason, it didn't work.

"Wait, WHAT?!?" Cozy Glow said.

"But that doesn't make sense!" said Tirek. "I checked the spell a hundred times!"

"What happened?" asked Chrysalis.

All of a sudden, the three villains heard Grogar returning to his lair, so they all ran behind a wall. Grogar was walking, and he was levitating some sort of magical artifact called the Rainbow of Darkness.

"I have returned," said Grogar. "I finally found something we can use instead of my bell. But to succeed, you must work together."

The Legion of Doom held Grogar's bell tightly as they kid away from him,

"Shhhh! Be very, very quiet!" Cozy Glow whispered.

Unfortunately for them, Grogar overheard Cozy Glow.

"I heard you, little girl!" shouted Grogar. "Come out. Come out or I’ll smash you to pieces!"

The Legion of Doom look at each other in fright.

"We better do as we’re told…" Queen Chrysalis whispered.

"You go first, Tirek!" whispered Cozy.

"No, you go first!" whispered Tirek.

"You!"

"You!"

"You!"

"Hey, let’s draw straws!" said Chrysalis.

Cozy Glow drew the shortest straw, so she pushed out of the hiding space with Grogar’s bell. Cozy Glow presented the bell to Grogar, with a nervous chuckle.

Grogar was FURIOUS.

"My bell! You had it all this time?! Why did you tell me you didn’t?!" he shouted in outrage.

"Because we didn’t want you to take over Equestria," Cozy Glow nervously replied.

Nervous, Chrysalis and Tirek came out of the hiding space and looked at Grogar.

"THAT’S NO EXCUSE," Grogar shouted. "I KNEW YOU HAD MY BELL ALL THIS TIME. THE BELL ONLY WORKS ON ME, AND I WANTED YOU TO RETRIEVE IT SO THAT I COULD PUT IT ON AND DESTROY YOU!!!"

Cozy Glow, Chrysalis, and Tirek gasped.

"Why would you do that?!?" Cozy Glow sniffled, feeling betrayed.

"Because I'm a villain. Duh," Grogar proudly replied.

Then, he used his magic to insert the Rainbow of Darkness into his bell, and his bell began to fly, and instead of making the Legion of Doom more powerful, it sucked them into the bell. Cozy, Chrysalis, and Tirek all screamed in pain as they tried to escape, but Grogar was just too powerful. Grogar laughed maniacally as he began to grow more more powerful.

Author's Note:

Cast:
Mark Acheson as Lord Tirek
Kathleen Barr as Queen Chrysalis
Doc Harris as Grogar
Sunni Westbrook as Cozy Glow