• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 355 Views, 9 Comments

Sleepwalking - Majestical4729



The Mane Six have to stop a sleepwalking Pinkie Pie from getting herself into trouble

  • ...
 9
 355

Failing to Keep the Agreement/ The Sleepwalking Begins!

As Pinkie Pie slept, the rest of the Mane Six played a board game right next to her bed, followed by playing with a skipping rope, then a childish version of volleyball using a small, harmless bouncy ball as the volleyball, and nothing as the net.

Finally, the bored ponies were yawning, as they struggled to keep their eyes opened and on Pinkie, before they all succumbed to sleep.

"So much for...." Rarity yawned, "Watching Pinkie Pie, because she thinks that she...sleepwalks," the unicorn's eyes closed completely as she began to sleep right next to Pinkie's bed.


Unfortunately for every pony, the very next second after the last watcher, Rarity, fell asleep, Pinkie Pie got out of bed and stepped on the back of a sleeping Twilight, waking the alicorn up.

"Huh? What?" Twilight asked, waking up to see a snoring and still asleep Pinkie Pie opening the door to exit her bedroom!

"Ah! Pinkie is sleepwalking! Code red!" Twilight cried out loud, before levitating a red siren out of no where and activated it, waking up the other ponies, who quickly woke up upon hearing the loud sound as the sound waves from the source reached their ears.