• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 350 Views, 9 Comments

Sleepwalking - Majestical4729



The Mane Six have to stop a sleepwalking Pinkie Pie from getting herself into trouble

  • ...
 9
 350

Attempts to Wake the Sleepwalker

The ponies quickly caught up with the sleepwalking Pinkie, and did their best to wake her up, in hopes that doing so would end her sleep walking and sleep activities. But unfortunately, none of the attempts worked.

"Pinkie Pie! Wake up!" Applejack yelled through a megaphone that Rarity was levitating in front of the former.

"Let me try!" Rarity called, before levitating a diamond to reflect the moonlight into Pinkie's closed eyes.

"Allow the expert," Rainbow Dash told the two ponies, bringing a dark cloud with her. The pegasus then shouted, "Pinkie, wake up now!" and stomped her hooves on the cloud, releasing lightning and thunder, but surprisingly, neither of them worked.

"The usual old fashioned way!" Twilight insisted, levitating a bucket of water with her magic, using it to pour water onto the sleepwalker, leaving the pony wet but still asleep.

"Maybe this will help!" Fluttershy suggested, carrying a frog and placing the frog's lips right in front of Pinkie's. Thinking that a kiss from a frog might work. Although the plan succeeded, the outcome was the total opposite of what was expected; instead of waking up, Pinkie Pie was still sleep running and on the loose.

"You should have known that Pinkie will never feel that while being asleep." Rarity commented.

"Doesn't matter now, we got to catch up with Pinkie again!" Twilight instructed.


Author's Note:

The kiss from a frog is derived from a scene from the 2018 Disney movie Ralph Breaks the Internet when the Disney Princesses saved Ralph.