• Published 27th May 2020
  • 678 Views, 0 Comments

The Last Guys' Hangout - Majestical4729



Discord and Big Mac hang out with Spike, presumably for the final time.

  • ...
3
 0
 678

The Dragon Lands

In the Dragon Lands, Dragon Lord Ember was watching over the kingdom from the tallest rock, which used to be her father's throne. She was quite shock when the guys suddenly appeared next to her, before she was told that Discord had used his powers to teleport them there.

"So, what are you three dong here?" the Dragon Lord asked.

"Well, as Royal Advisor, I asked Discord to help me introduce his latest snack to the dragons!" Spike explained.

"Gem cakes!" Discord announced, conjuring one up before Dragon Lord Ember's eyes.

"Huh, impressive. I've never seen anything like it here." Ember commented.

"That's probably because you dragons never got the opportunity to make one," Spike replied, "No offence, really, but... if you like it, Discord will be alright with making it,"

"Absolutely! On the Royal Advisor's request, that is." Discord told Ember.

"Um, Discord? I wanted to introduce the gem cake to every dragon, remember?" Spike reminded the draconneques.

"Oh, right. Silly me." Discord snapped his fingers before conjuring up a giant microphone to announce:

"Dragons of the Dragon Lands! Royal Advisor Spike wants to introduce the gem cake to all of you!"

"I can just announce that, you know?" Ember told Discord, "And who's the Dragon Lord, here?!"

"Sorry, about that, Discord's trying to help, plus, you haven't tried the gem cake yet." Spike told Ember, offering her the gem cake Discord had conjured up in front of her earlier.

After taking a bite out of the cake, Ember complimented how good it was, asking for more. Spike had Discord conjuring up a gem-cake maker, to the dragons' delight. While every creature was occupied, Spike thanked Discord, "This is amazing! You're already making this Guys' Night the best one ever!"

"Anything for my Royal Advisor pal," Discord replied.

"So, is there anything else you want to do here? Or, you just came for a short visit?" Ember asked.

"Or, maybe there's one more thing I'd like to ask." Spike answered, before asking, "Today's the one night where Discord, Big Mac and I would hang out, so...any ideas where we could go next?"

"But isn't Discord following your orders tonight?" Ember reminded Spike.

"Suggestions are still acceptable, as Royal Advisor, I should be listening to every creature." Spike explained.

"Alright, I think you should check on the Changeling Kingdom, especially since most of the changelings seemed to got hurt from the battle against the villains," Ember suggested.

"Wow, I thought you still cared the most about your subjects," Spike commented.

"Thorax really helped me back when we met, I should show concerns for him and his subjects. Especially when they helped save my first friend." Ember replied.

"In that case, Discord, our next stop; the Changeling Kingdom!" Spike announced.

"Your wish is my command!" Discord declared, snapping his fingers.